You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CWWem's HoWWiday ExtWWavangza (mafia game thread)
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think @GoSpursGo might want to finish looking at me? I don't know.
fruitsalad
Full Member
fine i’ll wait for spurs to finish
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think regardless I'm at either apop or PSV at this point. So I will defer to you guys.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Does it make more sense to vote for apop if we think apop is still a possibility and the earlier lack of hammer indicates that the pack either contains apop or is only 2 people or both?
I don't know if what I'm saying makes sense but strategically that might be the better move?
I don't know if what I'm saying makes sense but strategically that might be the better move?
Null interaction with fruitsGive yourself some credit! You had some pretty good early reads last game.
Sir are you gonna give any game-related thoughts? Close is in less than 2 hours
Is the lack of game related thoughts unusual to you for zenge d1?
Not necessarily, sometimes he's lurky d1. Apparently a little bit extra so this game since he didn't realize it had started lol
I haven't seen the genny way yet but I often need more than a day.
Sorry that isn't super helpful.
On Day 1?! When do I ever have D1 thoughts? I panic and vote someone dramatically in the last 10 minutes!
Sometimes you have like, a single thought!! You did last game! Maybe even two!
I don't really understand the Katie chatter tbh. I didn't find her vote for SAR particularly suspicious. If anything she had the only reasoning I thought made any sense.
Explain this more?
genny had no reasoning at all/looked like she was continuing a joke vote and apop's reasoning wrinkled my eyebrows.
WildZoo - I have never played with you and lowkey you scare me a little
Why do I scare you?
![]()
Cause you seem like this all powerful player and I have no baseline of you to go off of![]()
apop seems at least dubZ-curious on a vote at end of D1. Seems subsequent posts seem to suggest SAR/dubZ pairing.Would you feel better if I jump to you and make a 3 way tie?
Are you in a pack with SAR? Is that why you don’t want to see her go?
Zenge also mildly goes after dubZ for possibly being paired with SAR, but it's in heat of end of D1.NO
I just don't like the idea of her being voted out d1 when I haven't had enough time to get the soul read!
This takes us to end of D1/ page 11. I don't feel like I really learned a lot more about who dubZ could or could not be paired with.
Possible dubZ pairing:
Spurs
Further eval for possible dubZ pairing:
Zenge
fruits
katie
PSV
Further evaluation for possible unpairing:
null
Unlikely dubZ pairing:
apop
fruitsalad
Full Member
yes it makes sense. a pack of 3 wolves lacking apop looks unlikely to me because of compatibility issuesDoes it make more sense to vote for apop if we think apop is still a possibility and the earlier lack of hammer indicates that the pack either contains apop or is only 2 people or both?
I don't know if what I'm saying makes sense but strategically that might be the better move?
I'm only at page 11/36. I don't think I've learned anything that really changes my opinion on the vote for today, and I think it's unlikely I will. Honestly will likely be more useful after a wolf flips. I'm happy to keep going but I don't think we necesarily need to in order to make decision todayI think @GoSpursGo might want to finish looking at me? I don't know.
idk if @katiemcat feels like she's getting anywhere with her reading of CYO to look at apop and PSV?
CYO notes
Apop (14 page ISO btw)
-W!Apop is largely scum read and yet nothing takes off on them.... Don't like this parallel
-W!Apop does attempt to distance from W!spurs and fully busses PSV
-W!Apop keeps around a village scapegoat to continue scum reading (rae)... Also seems to be a parallel
Spurs (Only 5 ISO)
-W!Spurs is much less chatty on thread, this is consistent with W!Spurs in the noob game as well.
-I do take back my point I made D1 that Spurs is unlikely to take charge/be a strong presence though.
-W!Spurs is quick to jump on an existing wagon, does not INITIATE investigation really
-I didn't see Spurs bus
PSV (7 page ISO)
-W!PSV being scary according to legend makes so much sense seeing her in action because she can emulate that V!PSV push factor so well. Her pushback on her packmates is VERY convincing.
-Pushes less strong/charged though. PSV pushed me very hard initially which gave me more V!PSV vibes.
-Also uses the rae scapegoat
Apop (14 page ISO btw)
-W!Apop is largely scum read and yet nothing takes off on them.... Don't like this parallel
-W!Apop does attempt to distance from W!spurs and fully busses PSV
-W!Apop keeps around a village scapegoat to continue scum reading (rae)... Also seems to be a parallel
Spurs (Only 5 ISO)
-W!Spurs is much less chatty on thread, this is consistent with W!Spurs in the noob game as well.
-I do take back my point I made D1 that Spurs is unlikely to take charge/be a strong presence though.
-W!Spurs is quick to jump on an existing wagon, does not INITIATE investigation really
-I didn't see Spurs bus
PSV (7 page ISO)
-W!PSV being scary according to legend makes so much sense seeing her in action because she can emulate that V!PSV push factor so well. Her pushback on her packmates is VERY convincing.
-Pushes less strong/charged though. PSV pushed me very hard initially which gave me more V!PSV vibes.
-Also uses the rae scapegoat
fruitsalad
Full Member
i think PSV/zenge pair is certainly possible
fruitsalad
Full Member
with apop, the only one i think who could be paired is PSV
but PSV has a lot of compatibility potential
but PSV has a lot of compatibility potential
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
So sorry. In my defense, I was trying hard to not die 😂CYO notes
Apop (14 page ISO btw)
And you did a very good job!!!So sorry. In my defense, I was trying hard to not die 😂
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
We're all frozen and cryingD3 tally
Nobody is voting
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fruitsalad
Full Member
spurs, zenge, PSV maybe?
and the hammer didn’t happen because PSV and zenge were away?
and the hammer didn’t happen because PSV and zenge were away?
Father we are spiraling.D3 tally
Nobody is voting
I am reading old games instead of prepping cases.
fruitsalad
Full Member
So would you generally agree with my assessment that apop seems very similar to how CYO played out?CYO notes
Apop (14 page ISO btw)
-W!Apop is largely scum read and yet nothing takes off on them.... Don't like this parallel
-W!Apop does attempt to distance from W!spurs and fully busses PSV
-W!Apop keeps around a village scapegoat to continue scum reading (rae)... Also seems to be a parallel
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
In my humble and highly biased opinion, psv at least has clear wolf unpairings, so if she flips wolf you have a better village block. If I were to flip wolf you still have nothing except maybe psv, which we could solve todaywith apop, the only one i think who could be paired is PSV
but PSV has a lot of compatibility potential
I would never bus Zenge. So if you're making a 3 wolf pack, I think apop has to be in it.spurs, zenge, PSV maybe?
and the hammer didn’t happen because PSV and zenge were away?
fruitsalad
Full Member
explain in great detailpsv at least has clear wolf unpairings
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
FifyWe're allsome people are frozen and crying
I would agreeSo would you generally agree with my assessment that apop seems very similar to how CYO played out?
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Psv never busses and doesn't like being bussed. Can't even say if she would bus you if you begged her.explain in great detail
I might in the right circumstances.
Therefore anyone psv has pushed, if wolf, is almost guaranteed village and vice versa.
I also think we have to be careful with just basing things around "compatibility." apop is going to be incompatible because she has been highly sus and people have picked up on it, and it's fairly likely that at least one packmate (if there are 3) could be working to distance.with apop, the only one i think who could be paired is PSV
but PSV has a lot of compatibility potential
All of this for saying that if I was to make the decision based solely on my own reads, apop would be further down in the POE than PSV. I think she makes sense for both 2 and 3 wolf packs. I am not strictly opposed to PSV, because I have to agree PSV does make a lot of sense to pair with apop, but it wouldn't be my pick.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Thoughts
- if we vote apop today and she flips village, pending nightkills we may be super lost tomorrow
- if we vote apop today and she flips wolf, pretty clear we vote PSV tomorrow
- if we vote PSV today and she flips village, I think that clears apop given the pairing analysis. This might be a huge benefit.
- if we vote PSV today and she flips wolf, probably still vote apop tomorrow but there may be other options to discuss
Obviously if it's a 3 wolf pack and we vote wrong we lose
- if we vote apop today and she flips village, pending nightkills we may be super lost tomorrow
- if we vote apop today and she flips wolf, pretty clear we vote PSV tomorrow
- if we vote PSV today and she flips village, I think that clears apop given the pairing analysis. This might be a huge benefit.
- if we vote PSV today and she flips wolf, probably still vote apop tomorrow but there may be other options to discuss
Obviously if it's a 3 wolf pack and we vote wrong we lose
fruitsalad
Full Member
she would easily, but that’s a separate pointCan't even say if she would bus you if you begged her.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
And if it IS a 3 wolf pack it basically has to include apop
Okay I'm not sure this thought experiment helped
Okay I'm not sure this thought experiment helped
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So you're saying all roads lead to PSV?Thoughts
- if we vote apop today and she flips village, pending nightkills we may be super lost tomorrow
- if we vote apop today and she flips wolf, pretty clear we vote PSV tomorrow
- if we vote PSV today and she flips village, I think that clears apop given the pairing analysis. This might be a huge benefit.
- if we vote PSV today and she flips wolf, probably still vote apop tomorrow but there may be other options to discuss
Obviously if it's a 3 wolf pack and we vote wrong we lose
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
And me! Don't forget meSo you're saying all roads lead to PSV?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
PSV is not a never busser. I would say people she pushed hard and voted for, especially early, are unlikely to be partnered with her, but she's not opposed to distancing under the right circumstances as far as I am aware?Psv never busses and doesn't like being bussed. Can't even say if she would bus you if you begged her.
I might in the right circumstances.
Therefore anyone psv has pushed, if wolf, is almost guaranteed village and vice versa.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Like I think she prefers not to bus but she's not as rigid about it as Zenge or AM for instance and I have seen her distance from packmates to great effect.
PSV, apop and I had an extensive discussion about our not wanting to outright bus. Distancing certainly possible if the situation arisesPSV is not a never busser. I would say people she pushed hard and voted for, especially early, are unlikely to be partnered with her, but she's not opposed to distancing under the right circumstances as far as I am aware?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah I know she prefers not to. I also think the circumstances of a multiball game make it a pretty poor strategy anyway.PSV, apop and I had an extensive discussion about our not wanting to outright bus. Distancing certainly possible if the situation arises
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I should mention fruit among the never bussers too lol I think it might break him to do itLike I think she prefers not to bus but she's not as rigid about it as Zenge or AM for instance and I have seen her distance from packmates to great effect.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Like I think she prefers not to bus but she's not as rigid about it as Zenge or AM for instance and I have seen her distance from packmates to great effect.
Fair point, bussing and distancing are differentPSV, apop and I had an extensive discussion about our not wanting to outright bus. Distancing certainly possible if the situation arises
OK but seriously... did anyone get a teddy bear? 🙂 Cuz if someone did I might suggest we wait a little while longer before engaging the hammer.Out of curiosity, and I think I can ask this now… did anybody get this last night?
View attachment 413295
fruitsalad
Full Member
all of you, zenge, and AM will be wolves with me one day, and you’ll bus me fast and hard early D1 and storm your way to victoryPSV, apop and I had an extensive discussion about our not wanting to outright bus.
the ultimate dream
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Maybe? But it's at odds with the thought that any possible 3 wolf pack contains apop. I'm not sure what to give greater importance.So you're saying all roads lead to PSV?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Did Death Nommy not satisfy your lust for your own blood at the hands of your teammates?!all of you, zenge, and AM will be wolves with me one day, and you’ll bus me fast and hard early D1 and storm your way to victory
the ultimate dream
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Wait why?OK but seriously... did anyone get a teddy bear? 🙂 Cuz if someone did I might suggest we wait a little while longer before engaging the hammer.
fruitsalad
Full Member
i mean i’m really tempted to vote for apop again and go from there because we keep discussing apop since d1, voted for her both days, then landed up on village on both days with her wagons disintegrating
A dumb tinfoilWait why?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That's valid tbhi mean i’m really tempted to vote for apop again and go from there because we keep discussing apop since d1, voted for her both days, then landed up on village on both days with her wagons disintegrating
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't know I don't want to make decisions 🫠
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
hey it's not my fault village makes bad choices!i mean i’m really tempted to vote for apop again and go from there because we keep discussing apop since d1, voted for her both days, then landed up on village on both days with her wagons disintegrating
fruitsalad
Full Member
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Share with the class 👀A dumb tinfoil
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 29K