CWWem's HoWWiday ExtWWavangza (mafia game thread)

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to wolves!! I only read one page, but proud of you all for doing the lord (of fire’s) work!

On Fire GIF
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Clem J Wait, I NEED to know. Why didn’t you let Spurs get run over by a reindeer like I requested?!
I'm so sad nobody ever noticed this in my Christmas presents reads list!

Updated reads so far:

@Lissarae06 -- purple game boy color= 8/10; please don't shoot me again=50,000/10, 25,004/10
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lissa….? Really…..? Why??? I don’t feel she was particularly safe?

This is much appreciated. I can’t believe you crazy kids were awake at 3am.

I’m still pretty content with my POE I posted last night before close. Subject to change with any new info today of course. Unfortunately I don’t know how much Lissa’s death gives us - which is likely intentional.

Remind me who your village blocc is currently?

Do you think it’s worth me skimming that game today when I have time?

Actually yes—having outside eyes look at apop in CYO vs here I think could be useful. Having been so close I do feel like I got a sense of what w!apop looks like, but I am wary about confbias making things fit into that narrative.

That said, I know skimming old games is… a lot sometimes, so if you didn’t have time I wouldn’t blame you

I could potentially when I have a moment (prepping my IM cases for tomorrow currently). Full disclaimer I don’t know what w!dubz looks like so it may not be ideal.

idk that we're really realistically going to vote dubZ today, though it would be helpful as we put together theoretical packs that could support whoever we do yeet today.

I kind of suspect dubZ wants to hear my interpretation of events, which is unfortunately fair. And katie I think you volunteered to look at CYO, which is its own monumental undertaking. So I can take dubZ, it'll just be a while until I can settle in on that

Ok about to dive into CYO - wish me luck

115 pages 💀


To dubZ's point, I would probably recommend focusing your analysis to seeing what w!Apop, w!PSV, and w!Spurs look like.

If you have a LITTLE more time, I might suggest looking at v/v dubZ/Zenge interaction could be useful. With the caveat that it's complicated by multiball

This is the goal - I am ISOing each of you in that game currently.

I will take a looks at dubs/zenge as well, ty!

CYO notes

Apop (14 page ISO btw)
-W!Apop is largely scum read and yet nothing takes off on them.... Don't like this parallel
-W!Apop does attempt to distance from W!spurs and fully busses PSV
-W!Apop keeps around a village scapegoat to continue scum reading (rae)... Also seems to be a parallel

Spurs (Only 5 ISO)
-W!Spurs is much less chatty on thread, this is consistent with W!Spurs in the noob game as well.
-I do take back my point I made D1 that Spurs is unlikely to take charge/be a strong presence though.
-W!Spurs is quick to jump on an existing wagon, does not INITIATE investigation really
-I didn't see Spurs bus

PSV (7 page ISO)
-W!PSV being scary according to legend makes so much sense seeing her in action because she can emulate that V!PSV push factor so well. Her pushback on her packmates is VERY convincing.
-Pushes less strong/charged though. PSV pushed me very hard initially which gave me more V!PSV vibes.
-Also uses the rae scapegoat

So would you generally agree with my assessment that apop seems very similar to how CYO played out?

I would agree
I don't think I had adequately given enough props to @katiemcat for her ability to pocket me as well.

Really, really well done katie. You got me good. What a tough team.
 
I don't think I had adequately given enough props to @katiemcat for her ability to pocket me as well.

Really, really well done katie. You got me good. What a tough team.
Aw man, I'd missed katie's CYO catch up bc it wasn't one of the pages I read :laugh: nice work, @katiemcat