CWWem's HoWWiday ExtWWavangza (mafia game thread)

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Okay if we're going to keep getting stuck on me I won't try to stop you from yeeting me (also because I think 2 wolves is likely so you can try again next cycle)

But I will try to make you feel guilty that I'm being yeeted because *checks notes* you don't like the way I say things 👀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also i nominated spurs for secret Santa because i wanted to know what it did and I figured he was the most likely to put it in chat 💀
Which he did 💀
 
D3 tally

apoptosis09 ( 1 ): fruit
fruitsalad ( ):
Gospursgo ( ):
katiemcat ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( ):
wildzoo ( ):
zenge142 ( ):
sleep ( ):
 
D3 tally

apoptosis09 ( 2 ): fruit, dubz
fruitsalad ( ):
Gospursgo ( ):
katiemcat ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( ):
wildzoo ( ):
zenge142 ( ):
sleep ( ):
 
D3 tally

apoptosis09 ( 2 ): fruit, dubz
fruitsalad ( ):
Gospursgo ( ):
katiemcat ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( ):
wildzoo ( ):
zenge142 ( 1 ): apop
sleep ( ):
 
[placeholder for flavor]

Dead is @apoptosis09


They were....


Don't you hate it when mods spoiler flips?


TOWN


Unfortunately this means that...


The Crown has won the game. Long live King Sausage Fingers and his agents of Order!

Thank you everyone for playing, I hope you had fun! I will post some stuff about the setup and night actions later today, as well as my own postgame thoughts on the setup. I'm happy to answer any questions about it, if there are any.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
[placeholder for flavor]

Dead is @apoptosis09


They were....


Don't you hate it when mods spoiler flips?


TOWN


Unfortunately this means that...


The Crown has won the game. Long live King Sausage Fingers and his agents of Order!

Thank you everyone for playing, I hope you had fun! I will post some stuff about the setup and night actions later today, as well as my own postgame thoughts on the setup. I'm happy to answer any questions about it, if there are any.
Living:

@fruitsalad
@GoSpursGo
@katiemcat
@potentialsheltervet
@WildZoo
@Zenge142

Dead:

me on the inside
@SARdoghandler (town)
@kitzsuna (town)
@CeeGee14 (town)
@genny (town)
@Lissarae06 (town)
@apoptosis09 (town)

Too Tot to Trot:

@_rae_
@Stagg737
@samac
@supershorty
@kaydubs
@Barkley13
@Aprilthearab
 
Oh yeah the team was Katie, Dubz, and Zenge

GGs!
wedding brooklyn GIF
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So dubZ, how long has it been since you didn’t have a correct Zenge read in a WW game? 🤔
I'll defer to Zenge on this one 🙂

You are: THE CROWN. Your wincon is to reach parity with the town.

Every night, target one player to attempt to """arrest.""" That player will be removed from the game (assuming no interfering mechanics, as per usual). You must designate one of you to perform this action. You may do this in addition to any other role actions you have.

Sample town Role PM:

[Name] HoWWiday Role PM

You’re town and you win by neutralizing all threats to the town. Good luck!

That's how your PM would start if you were town.
~~~~~~
THE CROWN

This is red?

Your wincon is to reach parity with the town.

And Town is Green.

And we reach Parity as a unit?

Together?

Wholesome tbh.

But why are we different colors if we reach parity with town?

So we're TOWN?! YES?!
 
I should revisit dubZ at some point, but... she has the same problem as Zenge. Why the investment in the SAR/kitz vote if it's v/v?

I've never been pocketed, though. That would be a new and fun way for me to lose this game that I've still never won outside of the speed game.
Smh
 
Share with the class 👀
The teddy bear was an item I tried to send to Lissa, who could have then sent it to another player. It was a bomb that would have been set to go off at a predetermined time before 5p ET.

Chances are I failed to send it, or she died wirh it still in her possession. Idk who got the secret Santa stuff
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The teddy bear was an item I tried to send to Lissa, who could have then sent it to another player. It was a bomb that would have been set to go off at a predetermined time before 5p ET.

Chances are I failed to send it, or she died wirh it still in her possession. Idk who got the secret Santa stuff
Zenge got the gift n1 and I got it n2 lol

He got a % increase in chance of his holiday or pirate thing working the next night. I got a % decrease 😔
 
The teddy bear was an item I tried to send to Lissa, who could have then sent it to another player. It was a bomb that would have been set to go off at a predetermined time before 5p ET.

Chances are I failed to send it, or she died wirh it still in her possession. Idk who got the secret Santa stuff
Ah sad.
Maybe the secret Santa wasnt real 💀
 
The teddy bear was an item I tried to send to Lissa, who could have then sent it to another player. It was a bomb that would have been set to go off at a predetermined time before 5p ET.

Chances are I failed to send it, or she died wirh it still in her possession. Idk who got the secret Santa stuff
A BOMB?!