CWWem's HoWWiday ExtWWavangza (mafia game thread)

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wedding brooklyn GIF
So I have a confession

We were allowed to pick the outcome of the D1 tie
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@WildZoo @katiemcat @Zenge142 why didn’t you hammer the initial apop vote? is it because not all of you were online at that time?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@WildZoo you NK’d the n00blet?!? Have you no shame???
No, i have no shame lol Kid gloves come off after a couple games and she lived to endgame last time. My major goal this game was to take as many people to endgame as hadn't been there lately as possible. I originally wanted to take genny too.

Plus it seemed like no one was really going to be interested in voting her anymore (lots of talk about her seeming nooblet innocent), it was a low information kill, and it let me make the argument that I wanted to make about Zenge's behavior around the v/v wagons.
 
As future advice, you should always force the most POE person to vote first. If they're wrong, it was all lost anyway. I know this doesn't come up often because SDN is allergic to the utility of hammer, but it's important.
Did you catch me wolfing because I didn't mention this? 🙂
 
No, since hammer will happen regardless of whether it's locked or not. It's only inapplicable if we're doing plurality.
Right but if they can change their vote, as can everyone else, then it seems less important. Unless the deepest POE member locks their vote by choice.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
N1: i tried to kill apop, sadly failed

N2: i tried to kill katie, sadly failed

oh well

well played everyone, especially katie, WZ, and zenges

see you around next game
Fruits if nothing else, I’m glad I was able to find village you this time 🙂

Damn I have a real blind spot for dubZ though. I will have to remember just how persuasive and ruthless she can be (said truly with all admiration!)

And @genny is right I need to trust my first impressions. I was right about Clem last game and right about zenge this game =\
 
Fruits if nothing else, I’m glad I was able to find village you this time 🙂

Damn I have a real blind spot for dubZ though. I will have to remember just how persuasive and ruthless she can be (said truly with all admiration!)

And @genny is right I need to trust my first impressions. I was right about Clem last game and right about zenge this game =\
You'll get there. Everyone has that one game that changes everything in terms of trusting yourself. For me, it was the first time I was elected mayor.
 
Fruits if nothing else, I’m glad I was able to find village you this time 🙂

Damn I have a real blind spot for dubZ though. I will have to remember just how persuasive and ruthless she can be (said truly with all admiration!)

And @genny is right I need to trust my first impressions. I was right about Clem last game and right about zenge this game =\
If it makes you feel any better, I targeted you very intentionally and directly. I wasn't sure I would have the time to really direct things, so I needed to have that element of control by proxy. I doubt I'll be able to do it to you again 🙂