Debusk College of Osteopathic Medicine- Part THREE!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll definitely have the liven this thing up with some rock alternative ... :cool:

John Lee Hooker

Trouble Blues!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
UK Basketball, there's nothing better, except the removal of Tubby.

Dr. I..............I was a big Tubby supporter. He is a great man..........But I think you are right........its time for a change

DoctorMom,

I would love to listen to your music. Listening to live music is like my favorite thing in the world.

Dr. I..............I was a big Tubby supporter. He is a great man..........But I think you are right........its time for a change

Tubby has done nothing since winning the NCAA championship his 1st season (DUE TO PITINO's PLAYERS). Sure, we get into the the tourny and might scratch our way into the sweet 16 ... that's great for most programs, but not UK. It is time for a change for sure, I sure wish Pitino had remained with UK ... what's worse, now he's at UL. :laugh:

They were the only reason I cared to watch NCAA hoops. Now, I don't even watch it.

DoctorMom,

I would love to listen to your music. Listening to live music is like my favorite thing in the world.

Heard back about an acceptance yet?

Dr Inviz, I'm applying for 2008 but DCOM is definately on my list of places where I will apply. I won't even take the MCAT until May. Hopefully there will be an acceptance at the end of the road, though. Thanks.

Tubby has done nothing since winning the NCAA championship his 1st season (DUE TO PITINO's PLAYERS). Sure, we get into the the tourny and might scratch our way into the sweet 16 ... that's great for most programs, but not UK. It is time for a change for sure, I sure wish Pitino had remained with UK ... what's worse, now he's at UL. :laugh:

They were the only reason I cared to watch NCAA hoops. Now, I don't even watch it.

yeah march madness is my favorite time of year......probably not this year though

yeah march madness is my favorite time of year......probably not this year though

Yea, the Oden hype annoys me as much as the Lebron hype in the NBA.

Durant is awesome...Wish I was going to OKC to watch him in person next week.

NCAA's have always been fun for me, but I'm really ready for my guys to be back in there....

Members don't see this ad :)
:thumbup:

That comment alone scored you many cool points in my book.

you put him on Kentucky's team and we are top ten right now........unfortunately I have forgotten what it was like to get players at that caliber

anybody ready for baseball to start?

Go 'stros!

Go 'stros!

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

BOOOO!!! Go Cubbies!!!

BTW - I will join Sunny as a DD since I don't drink. We'll enjoy our Cubs and Bears with Pepsi's in hand :laugh:

Docmom - Congrats on the house! It looks great. Glab to hear you had a successful and safe trip. Did you hear anything final about your husband's second interview?

BOOOO!!! Go Cubbies!!!

BTW - I will join Sunny as a DD since I don't drink. We'll enjoy our Cubs and Bears with Pepsi's in hand :laugh:

Docmom - Congrats on the house! It looks great. Glab to hear you had a successful and safe trip. Did you hear anything final about your husband's second interview?

Gotta love the "Lovable Losers."

I don't watch baseball, so I have no teams.

Go 'stros!
Nuh-Uh.

MN Twins. Reigning AL MVP, Cy Young, AL batting champ, and central division winners.

(Please don't bring up our embarassing postseason).

First off, let's talk business. I talked to Paul Carney today and he said they mailed out decisions from the last three weeks. He said he stayed late on Friday night so they could get them all out today. Those guys are awesome! Unfortunately, he said it was against federal law to reveal that information over the phone...but my decisions is floating out there somewhere in the USPS.

As for the karaoke, the perfect song is Dixieland Delight. This song is TN and all us Vandy grads loved it:

Rollin down a backwoods tennessee byway, one arm on the wheel, holdin my
Lover with the other: a sweet, soft, southern thrill.
Worked hard all week; got a little jingle on a tennessee saturday night.
Couldnt feel better: Im together with my dixieland delight.

Chorus:
Spend my dollar; parked in a holler neath the mountain moonlight; hold her
Uptight; make a little lovin, a little turtle dovin on a mason dixon night.
Fits my life, oh, so right: my dixieland delight.

Whitetail buck deer munchin on clover, redtail hawk settin on a limb, a
Chubby old groundhog, croakin bullfrog, free as the feelin in the wind.
Home grown country girl gonna give me a whirl on a tennessee saturday night.
Lucky as a seven livin in heaven with my dixieland delight.

Chorus

Repeat first verse

Now to sports, hockey being the best:

Dallas Stars! Dallas Cowboys! Dallas Mavs! Vandy B-ball (four in a row over UK)! and some good ole Texas Longhorn (Hook'em Baby) Football!

First off, let's talk business. I talked to Paul Carney today and he said they mailed out decisions from the last three weeks. He said he stayed late on Friday night so they could get them all out today. Those guys are awesome! Unfortunately, he said it was against federal law to reveal that information over the phone...but my decisions is floating out there somewhere in the USPS.

As for the karaoke, the perfect song is Dixieland Delight. This song is TN and all us Vandy grads loved it:

Chorus:

Chorus

Repeat first verse

Dallas Stars! Dallas Cowboys! Dallas Mavs! Vandy B-ball (four in a row over UK)! and some good ole Texas Longhorn (Hook'em Baby) Football!
Being a huge basketball fan and of the belief that the Eastern Conference is garbage, I find it terribly unfair that Texas is hording 3 of the best teams in the NBA. How about sharin some of that with MN?

Chorus:

Chorus

Repeat first verse

That truly is the sign of commitment. :thumbup:

Being a huge basketball fan and of the belief that the Eastern Conference is garbage, I find it terribly unfair that Texas is hording 3 of the best teams in the NBA. How about sharin some of that with MN?

Everything is big in Texas. Don't mess with it.

Yea, it is painful for teams to make that Texas road-trip. You guys can have Houston, I don't really care for that city, in general. You should hear the fights that go on in Austin when there is a game on between two Texas teams. San Antonio still has bragging rights until the Mavs can actually win it all.

Just found out on Thursday that I definitely have Royals Opening Day tix...

It's the only tough ticket of the entire season, unfortunately...

I long for 1985 when it comes to baseball.

I'm eager with anticipation of hearing All VOLS, ALL THE TIME...when it comes football. :)

chriscam....just found this on a KSU board..this is a sketch of KSU's OOC next year in MBB. Look at that rumor. The guy that posted this is fairly well connected.

A 14 game noncon schedule since the Old Spice is only 3 games instead of 4 like the Vegas tourney was this year.

Old Spice Classic - 3 games at Disney World
California - home
Oregon - home Big12/Pac10 Challenge
at Xavier
Cleveland State - home (game two of a 2 for 1 with CSU)
at Jimmy V Classic - one game at Madison Square Garden

Rumored games
at Kentucky
North Carolina is the Jimmy V opponent
Gonzaga - home

chriscam....just found this on a KSU board..this is a sketch of KSU's OOC next year in MBB. Look at that rumor. The guy that posted this is fairly well connected.

wow that is pretty wild...........if its true and I am at DCOM, we are there.

wow that is pretty wild...........if its true and I am at DCOM, we are there.

You bet we are!* :)

*Assuming you get in, and I make you my new best bball friend! :D

I knew about the Zaga and UNC games....but hadn't heard the Rupp rumor yet...

I wanna go to NYC, but I'm guessing we'll be too poor, and Jimmy V is usually on like a Tuesday night.

First off, let's talk business. I talked to Paul Carney today and he said they mailed out decisions from the last three weeks. He said he stayed late on Friday night so they could get them all out today.

Hi Doctor Acula, so Paul said they've made decisions on all interviews from the previous three weeks?? That's awesome because I interviewed last Tuesday and they said it would be close to a month before we should expect to hear anything!

DoctorMom,

:thumbup: Cool! You will have to come and hang out with the goats and the piano when you visit DCOM.:D

BOOOO!!! Go Cubbies!!!

Thanks!:)

I would offer to be DD, but most likely I will be home with the kids anyway.:rolleyes:

They called yesterday to set up an on the job evaluation and then they are working out the numbers after that. They are going to send him down to Scranton, PA to train if everything works out. So, it looks like he will be starting sooner rather than later.:thumbup:

Thanks!:)

I would offer to be DD, but most likely I will be home with the kids anyway.:rolleyes:

They called yesterday to set up an on the job evaluation and then they are working out the numbers after that. They are going to send him down to Scranton, PA to train if everything works out. So, it looks like he will be starting sooner rather than later.:thumbup:

I'm glad things are working out for Mr DoctorMom.

Anybody know if LMU has a basketball team?

Go 'stros!

Phillies man, astros rotation is questionable and their offense as every year is highly inconsistent. Carlos lee had a career year last year before his free agency, dont you wonder the timing of it? I mean carlos will go back to his 260 30hr 100 rbi dayz. On the flip side, look at the phillies misssing the playoffs for the past 2 years by a game or 2. They have a solid rotation this year, and an offense that always leads the league in runs, rbi's etc; So there you go this is our year.hehe

Phillies man, astros rotation is questionable and their offense as every year is highly inconsistent. Carlos lee had a career year last year before his free agency, dont you wonder the timing of it? I mean carlos will go back to his 260 30hr 100 rbi dayz. On the flip side, look at the phillies misssing the playoffs for the past 2 years by a game or 2. They have a solid rotation this year, and an offense that always leads the league in runs, rbi's etc; So there you go this is our year.hehe

This is the year Griffey plays more than 50 games :laugh: Go Reds!

Pfft!

As a former resident of Dallas and SW Georgia, there can be no more dissapointment than no World Series for the Braves and the Rangers!

First off, let's talk business. I talked to Paul Carney today and he said they mailed out decisions from the last three weeks. He said he stayed late on Friday night so they could get them all out today.

Hi Doctor Acula, so Paul said they've made decisions on all interviews from the previous three weeks?? That's awesome because I interviewed last Tuesday and they said it would be close to a month before we should expect to hear anything!

I'm not sure that this is what he meant. I believe he meant that they signed and sent out letters to all the people who have been accepted or waitlisted by the committee in the last three weeks. I don't know if the committee would have already reviewed the people from this past tuesday.

Pfft!

As a former resident of Dallas and SW Georgia, there can be no more dissapointment than no World Series for the Braves and the Rangers!

your braves have won enough freakin divisions! :)

Braves are too old

and the Rangers have Sammy Sosa! haha! That is almost as bad as having *gasp!* Barry Bonds!

Poll #1: Will Roger Clemens play this year?
Poll #2: If, yes, then for who?

LOL,well i hope he lasts a whole year. He killed me in my fantasy league last year. Reds are a good sleeper pick, that kid Homer Bailey will be a stud.

LOL,well i hope he lasts a whole year. He killed me in my fantasy league last year. Reds are a good sleeper pick, that kid Homer Bailey will be a stud.

yeah I have been saying for the past 5 years this will be the year Griffey stays healthy, lol............Bailey is a stud. With the Reds starters, they need to insert him into the rotation early and let him learn through mistakes with the big boys.

yeah I have been saying for the past 5 years this will be the year Griffey stays healthy, lol............Bailey is a stud. With the Reds starters, they need to insert him into the rotation early and let him learn through mistakes with the big boys.

def agree, i am doing a keeper league this year...so i am hoping to draft bailey. You got any sleepers for this year? I think that kid Alex gordon is kinda obvious, chris young in arizona is considered to be a decent sleeper.

def agree, i am doing a keeper league this year...so i am hoping to draft bailey. You got any sleepers for this year? I think that kid Alex gordon is kinda obvious, chris young in arizona is considered to be a decent sleeper.

well they arent really sleepers, but i think delmon young is gonna break out this year and then papelbon is going to be a starter this year. Not sure if that will effect his ranking or if he will be listed as both a starter/reliever

well they arent really sleepers, but i think delmon young is gonna break out this year and then papelbon is going to be a starter this year. Not sure if that will effect his ranking or if he will be listed as both a starter/reliever

yea, young will be playing a lot of positions this year with baldelli and crawford taking up the of spots. I like papelbon quite a bit, i believe he will have dual status (pitcher/reliever). Cant wait for baseball to get started...

Maybe you guys should just go on a date and see where the night takes you... :)

Maybe you guys should just go on a date and see where the night takes you... :)

:laugh: :laugh:

Too bad I couldn't comment on all that due to the 100% probability of me being banned :smuggrin: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.