Diner WW sign up & game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If in the future I come back and you come back I'll keep that in mind (assuming you flip village, if not you sneaky sneak)

Not sneaking for once. I also am always super busy fri/sat and also am actually into this house we’re buying for other people questioning my meta :laugh:

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
....I'm just a villager. But kudos to me drunkenly being able to correctly spoiler five times.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
DAY 1

After that grueling nearly 48 hour vote cycle, you are exhausted. "I'd like a cup fo coffee. Black. Heck, bring me the entire pot. With a triple shot of espresso."

The waitress nods and saunters off. She returns with *two* carafes of requested liquid. "Thought about what you want to eat?"

Despite having almost 2 days to look at the menu, you hadn't. A black cat tries to stick its' head in your mug. As you gently shoo it away from its' intended target, the cat gives an angry flick of its' tail, narrowly missing your coffee. RUDE!! After ensuring your coffee was spared, your annoyance quickly dissipates - look at the bow tie paired with that face.

CatsandCoffee-10.jpg

Sadly, Cyndia will no longer be able to share in your company. Voted out is @Cyndia , who was the Patty Melt, a vanillager.

Patty-Melt.jpg

It is now Night 1. Please send in any actions. Night closes at ~10am, tomorrow, Sunday, 8/9/2020.

7 players

Roster

1. @Coopah
2. @Animal Midwife
3. @WildZoo
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @cubsrule4e
13. @Barkley13
B. @Melchizedek

REMOVED FROM THE MENU
7. @Cyndia - Patty Melt, vanillager

*****TABLE OF CONTENTS*****

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Wanted to see how people would respond to a deliberately retaliatory vote. Didn’t really seem like discussion was going anywhere so I gave it somewhere to go.
I know this has already been commented on but this is weird and I don’t understand the move from a wolf or village perspective because it just did a whole lot of nothing
Gives me village read, but then still wants to hear more from me. Dats weird.
Why is someone questioning a village read weird? Should everyone just not reconsider their initial reads ever?
@Animal Midwife Now that it has played out, my coop read was fake. Was seeing how she would react to it. The complete acceptance and reciprocal read gives her a wolf point. But I'm hesitant to vote there based on reaction test alone.
Ya know, I was wondering why multiple people stated that they have coop as a village read because I’m not seeing it so at least this is one less person that thinks that

Oh god can you imagine?
Mel: I'mma do a reaction test on you
Coop: Mel no... that's not even-
Mel: I did it
Coop: ... did what?
literally nothing happens
You forget I gave up an assured wolf win, to bus Miz and mess with AM and (I believe?) you.

NIGHT 1

You are awakened by a particular chatty cat chirping. You find yourself covered in a blanket and cushioned by several cat bodies, one is even draped over your neck.

You rub your eyes, trying to remember what happened before you passed out. Ugh, you never even took a sip of your coffee. Blast.

Your waitress smiles before setting a cup in front of you. "Take your time with that menu."

images

Man, your morning is already looking up.

Can't say the same for someone else... Wait.

NO ONE HAS DIED.

A-Cat-Cafe.jpg

It is now Day 2. Please select a player among you to yeet. Yeet/Vote ends at 10pm Monday evening, 8/10/2020.

STILL 7 players

Roster

1. @Coopah
2. @Animal Midwife
3. @WildZoo
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @cubsrule4e
13. @Barkley13
B. @Melchizedek

REMOVED FROM THE MENU
7. @Cyndia - Patty Melt

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
lynch Barks

Fine staying here for now but I may not be back today. I moved my goats to a big pasture yesterday that apparently might have had rhododendron in it and now I'm dealing with a toxicity that I really hope I don't lose them from.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I feel like if coop was going to go for some cred by bussing her wolf partner, she would have stayed there rather than hopping off when he was really in no danger anyway. And I also don't think it's likely they would have both voted for Cyndia.

• Hmm
On reread, Mel/coop less likely w/w

So now to think about how this game would have been designed in terms of wolf numbers :banana:

Id go for Coop over Mel. Coop came out swinging at Mel after suspicions rose and then after the flip, maybe thinking hes the easier push if people think they both could be wolves. Also upon looking at her posting again, she went from the intermittent posting with off topic statements to the stream of consciousness posting style she does a lot when shes wolfing. Thinking on the fly, makes a post, thinks of something else, posts again, instead of a more calm put together posting series. Still dont think you can rule them both out though. I agree itd be strange for them to both vote cyndia when no one else had more than one vote all day, and even if worried someone might change their mind only one of them would have had to vote there to be successful that late in the evening. Then again in Ireland me VMH and dina voted together like 6 times lol.

NIGHT 1

You are awakened by a particular chatty cat chirping. You find yourself covered in a blanket and cushioned by several cat bodies, one is even draped over your neck.

You rub your eyes, trying to remember what happened before you passed out. Ugh, you never even took a sip of your coffee. Blast.

Your waitress smiles before setting a cup in front of you. "Take your time with that menu."

images

Man, your morning is already looking up.

Can't say the same for someone else... Wait.

NO ONE HAS DIED.

A-Cat-Cafe.jpg

It is now Day 2. Please select a player among you to yeet. Yeet/Vote ends at 10pm Monday evening, 8/10/2020.

STILL 7 players

Roster

1. @Coopah
2. @Animal Midwife
3. @WildZoo
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @cubsrule4e
13. @Barkley13
B. @Melchizedek

REMOVED FROM THE MENU
7. @Cyndia - Patty Melt

This is a weird cafe

• Haha
Id go for Coop over Mel. Coop came out swinging at Mel after suspicions rose and then after the flip, maybe thinking hes the easier push if people think they both could be wolves. Also upon looking at her posting again, she went from the intermittent posting with off topic statements to the stream of consciousness posting style she does a lot when shes wolfing. Thinking on the fly, makes a post, thinks of something else, posts again, instead of a more calm put together posting series. Still dont think you can rule them both out though. I agree itd be strange for them to both vote cyndia when no one else had more than one vote all day, and even if worried someone might change their mind only one of them would have had to vote there to be successful that late in the evening. Then again in Ireland me VMH and dina voted together like 6 times lol.
Lol you think I ever am out together and calm? You're so wrong :laugh: