You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Diner WW sign up & game thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
If in the future I come back and you come back I'll keep that in mind (assuming you flip village, if not you sneaky sneak)
Not sneaking for once. I also am always super busy fri/sat and also am actually into this house we’re buying for other people questioning my meta

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm concerned that I'm kind of liking cubs' coop/Mel theoryI haven't had any success discussing anything with Mel so I'm feeling bummed.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This lack of waffles is weird...
Cuz I’m an easy target. Wish I’d been able to check in earlier but alas.. wine.

Oh god can you imagine?I'm concerned that I'm kind of liking cubs' coop/Mel theory
Mel: I'mma do a reaction test on you
Coop: Mel no... that's not even-
Mel: I did it
Coop: ... did what?
literally nothing happens
VOTE CLOSED AT 10PM, RESULTS PENDING
FINAL Day 1 Vote/Yeet Tally
SAR (2) - DubZ, Cyndia
Cyndia (4) - Barks, cubs, Coops, Mel
Coopah ()
Mel ()
cubs (1) - AM
Barks (1) - SAR
AM ()
DubZ ()
8/8
Missing: N/A
Deadline closed at 10pm Eastern
SAR (2) - DubZ, Cyndia
Cyndia (4) - Barks, cubs, Coops, Mel
Coopah ()
Mel ()
cubs (1) - AM
Barks (1) - SAR
AM ()
DubZ ()
8/8
Missing: N/A
Deadline closed at 10pm Eastern
....I'm just a villager. But kudos to me drunkenly being able to correctly spoiler five times.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Seems plausibleOh god can you imagine?
Mel: I'mma do a reaction test on you
Coop: Mel no... that's not even-
Mel: I did it
Coop: ... did what?
literally nothing happens

DAY 1
After that grueling nearly 48 hour vote cycle, you are exhausted. "I'd like a cup fo coffee. Black. Heck, bring me the entire pot. With a triple shot of espresso."
The waitress nods and saunters off. She returns with *two* carafes of requested liquid. "Thought about what you want to eat?"
Despite having almost 2 days to look at the menu, you hadn't. A black cat tries to stick its' head in your mug. As you gently shoo it away from its' intended target, the cat gives an angry flick of its' tail, narrowly missing your coffee. RUDE!! After ensuring your coffee was spared, your annoyance quickly dissipates - look at the bow tie paired with that face.
Sadly, Cyndia will no longer be able to share in your company. Voted out is @Cyndia , who was the Patty Melt, a vanillager.
It is now Night 1. Please send in any actions. Night closes at ~10am, tomorrow, Sunday, 8/9/2020.
7 players
Roster
1. @Coopah
2. @Animal Midwife
3. @WildZoo
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @cubsrule4e
13. @Barkley13
B. @Melchizedek
REMOVED FROM THE MENU
7. @Cyndia - Patty Melt, vanillager
*****TABLE OF CONTENTS*****
After that grueling nearly 48 hour vote cycle, you are exhausted. "I'd like a cup fo coffee. Black. Heck, bring me the entire pot. With a triple shot of espresso."
The waitress nods and saunters off. She returns with *two* carafes of requested liquid. "Thought about what you want to eat?"
Despite having almost 2 days to look at the menu, you hadn't. A black cat tries to stick its' head in your mug. As you gently shoo it away from its' intended target, the cat gives an angry flick of its' tail, narrowly missing your coffee. RUDE!! After ensuring your coffee was spared, your annoyance quickly dissipates - look at the bow tie paired with that face.
Sadly, Cyndia will no longer be able to share in your company. Voted out is @Cyndia , who was the Patty Melt, a vanillager.
It is now Night 1. Please send in any actions. Night closes at ~10am, tomorrow, Sunday, 8/9/2020.
7 players
Roster
1. @Coopah
2. @Animal Midwife
3. @WildZoo
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @cubsrule4e
13. @Barkley13
B. @Melchizedek
REMOVED FROM THE MENU
7. @Cyndia - Patty Melt, vanillager
*****TABLE OF CONTENTS*****
Last edited:
Contingency yeet Mel
I'm concerned that I'm kind of liking cubs' coop/Mel theory
@Animal Midwife
Later = 116 minutes
Did @Barkley13 say she was going to be mia all this time? Wasnt cyndia her minute 1 vote?
What's your point?Did @Barkley13 say she was going to be mia all this time? Wasnt cyndia her minute 1 vote?
Did @Barkley13 say she was going to be mia all this time? Wasnt cyndia her minute 1 vote?
She said she was busy, didn't indicate a return to thread time. And yes, cyndia was her initial vote.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know this has already been commented on but this is weird and I don’t understand the move from a wolf or village perspective because it just did a whole lot of nothingWanted to see how people would respond to a deliberately retaliatory vote. Didn’t really seem like discussion was going anywhere so I gave it somewhere to go.
Why is someone questioning a village read weird? Should everyone just not reconsider their initial reads ever?Gives me village read, but then still wants to hear more from me. Dats weird.
Ya know, I was wondering why multiple people stated that they have coop as a village read because I’m not seeing it so at least this is one less person that thinks that@Animal Midwife Now that it has played out, my coop read was fake. Was seeing how she would react to it. The complete acceptance and reciprocal read gives her a wolf point. But I'm hesitant to vote there based on reaction test alone.
I was at work and I was fine leaving my vote there when I left based on the wishy washy feeling I was getting from herDid @Barkley13 say she was going to be mia all this time? Wasnt cyndia her minute 1 vote?
You forget I gave up an assured wolf win, to bus Miz and mess with AM and (I believe?) you.Oh god can you imagine?
Mel: I'mma do a reaction test on you
Coop: Mel no... that's not even-
Mel: I did it
Coop: ... did what?
literally nothing happens
Night 1 closed, results imminent
(was going to close last night but thought I’d leave room for flip flops)
(was going to close last night but thought I’d leave room for flip flops)
NIGHT 1
You are awakened by a particular chatty cat chirping. You find yourself covered in a blanket and cushioned by several cat bodies, one is even draped over your neck.
You rub your eyes, trying to remember what happened before you passed out. Ugh, you never even took a sip of your coffee. Blast.
Your waitress smiles before setting a cup in front of you. "Take your time with that menu."
Man, your morning is already looking up.
Can't say the same for someone else... Wait.
NO ONE HAS DIED.
It is now Day 2. Please select a player among you to yeet. Yeet/Vote ends at 10pm Monday evening, 8/10/2020.
STILL 7 players
Roster
1. @Coopah
2. @Animal Midwife
3. @WildZoo
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @cubsrule4e
13. @Barkley13
B. @Melchizedek
REMOVED FROM THE MENU
7. @Cyndia - Patty Melt
*****TABLE OF CONTENTS*****
You are awakened by a particular chatty cat chirping. You find yourself covered in a blanket and cushioned by several cat bodies, one is even draped over your neck.
You rub your eyes, trying to remember what happened before you passed out. Ugh, you never even took a sip of your coffee. Blast.
Your waitress smiles before setting a cup in front of you. "Take your time with that menu."
Man, your morning is already looking up.
Can't say the same for someone else... Wait.
NO ONE HAS DIED.
It is now Day 2. Please select a player among you to yeet. Yeet/Vote ends at 10pm Monday evening, 8/10/2020.
STILL 7 players
Roster
1. @Coopah
2. @Animal Midwife
3. @WildZoo
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @cubsrule4e
13. @Barkley13
B. @Melchizedek
REMOVED FROM THE MENU
7. @Cyndia - Patty Melt
*****TABLE OF CONTENTS*****
Last edited:
Day 2 Vote/Yeet Tally
Mel (1) - Coops
1/7
Deadline closes TOMORROW, Monday, 8/10/2020 at 10pm (~37.5 hours)
Mel (1) - Coops
1/7
Deadline closes TOMORROW, Monday, 8/10/2020 at 10pm (~37.5 hours)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@SARdoghandler @Melchizedek @Coopah I need at least one of you to start looking more village-y so I can have a 50/50 shot of yeeting a wolf today
****
for non players: I recommend no posts or reacts specifically to players posts to eliminate any bias. Apologies for the restrictions.
****
for non players: I recommend no posts or reacts specifically to players posts to eliminate any bias. Apologies for the restrictions.
****
lynch Barks
Fine staying here for now but I may not be back today. I moved my goats to a big pasture yesterday that apparently might have had rhododendron in it and now I'm dealing with a toxicity that I really hope I don't lose them from.
Fine staying here for now but I may not be back today. I moved my goats to a big pasture yesterday that apparently might have had rhododendron in it and now I'm dealing with a toxicity that I really hope I don't lose them from.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Good luck to you and the goats, sending all the love and good thoughts <3
Check out the new profile picture.@SARdoghandler @Melchizedek @Coopah I need at least one of you to start looking more village-y so I can have a 50/50 shot of yeeting a wolf today
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ah yes, you've convinced meCheck out the new profile picture.
successsssssAh yes, you've convinced me
(Just sat down. I'm looking back over yesterday to see what I can see)
Hello, Mr. Mel.Check out the new profile picture.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Please do, because I am bored to tears right nowsuccesssssss
(Just sat down. I'm looking back over yesterday to see what I can see)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Da hek!?Check out the new profile picture.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
On reread, Mel/coop less likely w/w
So now to think about how this game would have been designed in terms of wolf numbers
So now to think about how this game would have been designed in terms of wolf numbers

Day 2 Vote/Yeet Tally
Mel (1) - Coops
Barks (1) - SAR
2/7
Deadline closes TOMORROW, Monday, 8/10/2020 at 10pm (~30.75 hours)
Mel (1) - Coops
Barks (1) - SAR
2/7
Deadline closes TOMORROW, Monday, 8/10/2020 at 10pm (~30.75 hours)
Why?On reread, Mel/coop less likely w/w
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I feel like if coop was going to go for some cred by bussing her wolf partner, she would have stayed there rather than hopping off when he was really in no danger anyway. And I also don't think it's likely they would have both voted for Cyndia.Why?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Also hi, care to share your reads?Why?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Animal Midwife who are you feeling today and why are you lurking 😛
I'm just waiting for everyone to check in but will share my reads after that occurs.@Animal Midwife who are you feeling today and why are you lurking 😛
On reread, Mel/coop less likely w/w
So now to think about how this game would have been designed in terms of wolf numbers![]()
Id go for Coop over Mel. Coop came out swinging at Mel after suspicions rose and then after the flip, maybe thinking hes the easier push if people think they both could be wolves. Also upon looking at her posting again, she went from the intermittent posting with off topic statements to the stream of consciousness posting style she does a lot when shes wolfing. Thinking on the fly, makes a post, thinks of something else, posts again, instead of a more calm put together posting series. Still dont think you can rule them both out though. I agree itd be strange for them to both vote cyndia when no one else had more than one vote all day, and even if worried someone might change their mind only one of them would have had to vote there to be successful that late in the evening. Then again in Ireland me VMH and dina voted together like 6 times lol.
village: AMAlso hi, care to share your reads?
neutral leaning village: cubs
Neutral: you
Neutral leaning sketchy: SAR
sketchy: coop, Mel
Yeah that had results though, this didn't.You forget I gave up an assured wolf win, to bus Miz and mess with AM and (I believe?) you.
This is a weird cafeNIGHT 1
You are awakened by a particular chatty cat chirping. You find yourself covered in a blanket and cushioned by several cat bodies, one is even draped over your neck.
You rub your eyes, trying to remember what happened before you passed out. Ugh, you never even took a sip of your coffee. Blast.
Your waitress smiles before setting a cup in front of you. "Take your time with that menu."
![]()
Man, your morning is already looking up.
Can't say the same for someone else... Wait.
NO ONE HAS DIED.
![]()
It is now Day 2. Please select a player among you to yeet. Yeet/Vote ends at 10pm Monday evening, 8/10/2020.
STILL 7 players
Roster
1. @Coopah
2. @Animal Midwife
3. @WildZoo
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @cubsrule4e
13. @Barkley13
B. @Melchizedek
REMOVED FROM THE MENU
7. @Cyndia - Patty Melt
*****TABLE OF CONTENTS*****
Come vote Mel with me and see if I would call out and sacrifice my only other wolf partner in a small game. Or start howling 😉@SARdoghandler @Melchizedek @Coopah I need at least one of you to start looking more village-y so I can have a 50/50 shot of yeeting a wolf today
Lol you think I ever am out together and calm? You're so wrongId go for Coop over Mel. Coop came out swinging at Mel after suspicions rose and then after the flip, maybe thinking hes the easier push if people think they both could be wolves. Also upon looking at her posting again, she went from the intermittent posting with off topic statements to the stream of consciousness posting style she does a lot when shes wolfing. Thinking on the fly, makes a post, thinks of something else, posts again, instead of a more calm put together posting series. Still dont think you can rule them both out though. I agree itd be strange for them to both vote cyndia when no one else had more than one vote all day, and even if worried someone might change their mind only one of them would have had to vote there to be successful that late in the evening. Then again in Ireland me VMH and dina voted together like 6 times lol.

Oh good I'm glad everyone is back on the coop is sketchy train, this is my happy placevillage: AM
neutral leaning village: cubs
Neutral: you
Neutral leaning sketchy: SAR
sketchy: coop, Mel
Why do you have AM village?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm tempted lol just would like to see him...actually post something...Come vote Mel with me and see if I would call out and sacrifice my only other wolf partner in a small game. Or start howling 😉
I’ve never been to a cat cafe, this is all imagination based hahahaThis is a weird cafe
Her being annoyed by the lack of posting + the argument with cubs + some feels make me think she’s villageWhy do you have AM village?
They just opened one near me!!!I’ve never been to a cat cafe, this is all imagination based hahaha
I think I'll try this for now
Yeet SAR
Yeet SAR
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K