Disney WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i don't know why people were so against blackdog in the first place...i didn't really get the logic behind it 😕

i give up too!!! i get more and more confused each day.

I didn't get it either, hence me voting for my snuggle buddy lol
 
Darn, sorry Blackdog 🙁. I only voted for you because it was last minute and I was worried I was gonna be lynched.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Gahh I give up blackdog sorry I really thought you were a wolf! Now I really am 100% lost...
 
I really don't understand how we are so far into the game and haven't turned up a single wolf...makes me think our seer is a wolf too if that's possible. Minnerbelle thought hedgie was the sniffer, then again she (and I) were convinced black dog was a wolf.
 
So basically squirrels says it that hedgiehog needs to tell us whose she's been listening to?

Better do it quick before you're killed!!!
 
Doesn't Hedgiehog only have PetPony to listen to? Unless she's a wolf of course....

Hedgiehog has only PetPony to chat with, but PetPony, as mayor can chat with at least Trematode, who can chat with Pocahontas. I do not know if Trematode or PetPony can communicate with anyone else?
 
Alright, we are really failing at this, we need to start talking it out. I'm reluctant to share my ideas because I feel like I'm already at risk for getting killed tonight, but I'll take one for the team if no one has any decent ideas...
 
Either everyone is playing their roles really well, or there is a twist like there only being two or three wolves and that's why they can attack and kill so many a night to keep the balance (do the game doesn't go forever) and that's why they're so hard to find. That's my latest theory!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
GAH I fell asleep and missed the vote. Sorry to blackdog. We really need to get a wolf next time--this is getting bad. I realized that tracking people's forum activity is a pretty bad way to decide who's good and evil. This was after the DVMDream vote and discussing it with Dyachei, who turned out to be a villager. Right now I can only communicate with Petpony who can also communicate with Trematode. I only discussed who to vote for in the DVMDream vote. I discussed who might be a wolf based on forum activity--of the people I picked Petpony picked out two DVMDream and CFC and told me she was leaning more towards DVMDream. I had very little to go on and agreed. That's how we ended up killing a villager who would actually be helpful in the fight against wolves.

After the DVMDream vote Petpony kept saying that everyone should investigate me and it would clear her too. People jumped on me for talking too much to Petpony and said it made me look suspicious. From that time I've tried to distance myself. With the exception of the DVMDream vote I have always made my own guesses as to who to lynch. I admit that if there were already names thrown out and I didn't have any other ideas I would vote for those that I thought were more likely to be guilty.

I have been reluctant to throw names out there for the vote since with everyone doubting my villager status it seems unlikely that people would follow me. I figured that if I threw out my guesses for wolves and no one went with them then I would be attacked at night. I have no way to protect myself so I was just trying to make it through to get more data and ideas.
 
I suck at this leader thing. Now NStarz is on my list, but I don't really wanna vote for my suspects again, because so far I have always been wrong. 🙁
 
I really don't understand how we are so far into the game and haven't turned up a single wolf...makes me think our seer is a wolf too if that's possible. Minnerbelle thought hedgie was the sniffer, then again she (and I) were convinced black dog was a wolf.

After Minnerbelle said I was a sniffer Lissarae said that I wasn't. She said that she wanted to include everyone in the game and that there were so many people that she was randomly picking people for the stories. The story was the reason that Minnerbelle thought I was a sniffer.
 
Am I supposed to say who I can talk to? It's Hedgie because she's in my group and then Trematode, because she's my assistant. And through her I get some info about NStarz. Which hasn't really been much because they don't seem to talk too much? I don't know. I haven't heard much from there..
 
Night 2: According to lissarae's little narrative. Hedgie started sniffing. MUST BE A SNIFFER.

Lissarae06 said:
For the record, in my results posts, I am trying to include everyone but since there are so many of you, I just pick people at random to talk and what not.

This is Lissa's response to Minnerbelle's theory. I'm not a sniffer.
 
*********************************************
Oh can't wait to watch it! I'm also a huge castle fan!
************************************************
 
.Night came and passed in the land of Disney. Everyone tried to stay awake to make sure nothing bad happened to each other, but alas, they must have fallen asleep. They all woke with a start and received quite the surprise. The body of Emiloo4, a villager was found shredded so that it was almost recognizable. .
.“Oh no! How sad to lose such a pretty tiger!” exclaimed sooprnova. “Is anyone else dead?”.

.“Everyone count off,” suggested Krist. .

.1, 2, 3, 4….15, 16……...
.
.
.“17? There are supposed to be 17 of us now that Emiloo is gone!” said a panicked sunnex..

.The players quickly scattered in a hurried search. First they found empty golden wrist cuffs, next an empty lamp. Following a trail of golden jewelry that could only have been shed by a genie, they found the body of Sheepdogpsu, the true Evil Queen Grimhilde of Snow White (a wolf).
.

.16 players remain:.

.Little Mermaid..
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. Graduatedly (Ariel)

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)


Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)- Jafar the evil sorcerer of Aladdin

Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
WTF (Scar)


Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)-the Evil Queen Grimhilde of Snow White
4. Sunnex (jasmine)

Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)

Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs (Pocahontas)
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)

4. Nstarz (Meeko).
.
.
.It is now Day 6. You must vote to lynch one player by 4pm CST. .
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whaaat?! TWO dead from our group tonight?! Yikes. And sheepdogpsu - that's TWICE you fooled me! You're good!
 
I have no idea who is behind these wolf attacks but THANK GOODNESS! wow and sheepdog was hardly even on my radar, boy do I suck at this game. Whoever is doing it, keep up the good work! 👍
 
Sorry for the loss of another villager Emiloo4, but glad that there's one less wolf in our midst.
 
*****************************************************
haha I knew it!!! Play on my villagers. Don't let this be in vain 😀
*****************************************************
 
Okay, so I'm guessing some villager must have an attack item, and they are darn good at using it.

Since sheepdog was a wolf, I think it's important to look at the people who voted similarly. I trust wildcat, so I'd definitely say squirrels is suspect. I'm also super suspicious of Nstarz still, as she's the only one who voted to maul petpony, and I'm 98% convinced that Petpony is just a regular old villager.

I'm going to be pretty busy tomorrow, so I'm just gonna go for it. If it gets me killed, so be it, but I trust wildcat.

Maul squirrelsrule
 
I don't think our current way of voting is getting us anywhere. Everyone we've been suspicious of has turned out to be innocent. Maybe we should look at people who have had no suspicion directed at them?
 
As much as I'd like to see how things develop tomorrow, I have no internet access from 8-6:30, so I might as well vote now. I'm pretty darn positive so I'm going to go ahead and Lynch Squirrelsrule. Like Sooprnova, I'm also really suspicious of Nstarz, but I'm more sure about squirrels at this point, so we're going to go with that.
Also just to defend myself in advance because I'm sure squirrels will come after me, I would like to point out the following:
She pointed out that I haven't been communicating much with her - obviously because of my suspicions.
I would not have defended blackdog if I were a wolf, I would have let him/her get lynched because it wouldn't have hurt me.
That is all for now. Good luck to everyone tomorrow! May the villagers win!
 
*****************************************************
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo+pity+

I don't know how I ended up being a wolf two games in a row, but I was starting to like being a baddie :meanie:
*****************************************************
 
NStarz might have a point. However, it could be a ploy because she's been in the suspicion spotlight lately. Maybe some news will come up overnight or early tomorrow. I would like to be a little more informed before I vote.
 
As much as I'd like to see how things develop tomorrow, I have no internet access from 8-6:30, so I might as well vote now. I'm pretty darn positive so I'm going to go ahead and Lynch Squirrelsrule. Like Sooprnova, I'm also really suspicious of Nstarz, but I'm more sure about squirrels at this point, so we're going to go with that.
Also just to defend myself in advance because I'm sure squirrels will come after me, I would like to point out the following:
She pointed out that I haven't been communicating much with her - obviously because of my suspicions.
I would not have defended blackdog if I were a wolf, I would have let him/her get lynched because it wouldn't have hurt me.
That is all for now. Good luck to everyone tomorrow! May the villagers win!

Why are you sure of Squirrels?
 
Who did Sheep vote for, bring up, all that jazz?

Sheepdogpsu was always adamant in their voting. She never changed her votes. For mayor she voted for Emiloo4, my guess is because they were in the same group since Emiloo4 turned out to be a villager. She wasn't online during the first lynch vote. For the second lynch vote she voted for tigerwillow. For the third lynch vote she voted for me (hedgie). For the last vote she voted for blackdog.

In case anyone is curious;
those who voted for Emiloo for mayor: Petpony and Katie8
others who voted for tigerwillow in second vote: blackdog, katie8, orcagirl, NStarz.
Those who voted for hedgie in third vote: Emiloo, Sunnex
Who voted for blackdog in last vote: orca2011, sooprnova, petpony, devyn, and orcagirl.

Sheepdog was never the first to vote for someone she generally jumped onto what her group said or majority rule. For the mayor vote and second lynch Katie8 voted first then sheepdog followed suit. For the third lynching sheepdog voted for me after Emiloo4 did. In the final vote no one in her group voted for blackdog.

Maybe of interest that Petpony voted for Emiloo4 after SheepdogPSU did. Petpony herself told me that someone who has played this game before wouldn't vote for a wolf to be in power if they themselves were a wolf since it would draw suspicion later on.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why are you sure of Squirrels?

Let's just say that something happened early on in the game that caused wildcat and I to be suspicious of SOV, and then when SOV turned out to be a wolf, we became suspicious of squirrels. I know it was a couple "days" ago, but we both wanted to observe more before making any accusations.
 
Whattttt 2 members from my group at once? And one of them a wolf? Seriously don't know who to trust anymore.
 
Yesss! Two down. I guess we're failing as a majority but have someone looking out for us (a fairy godmother, perhaps). Whoever it is, we don't want to know because they are winning and we obviously can't risk losing them to the wolves.

As to what orcagirl said about the colors, it's probably just that each evil person gets a different color and the dead innocents get red. As we've learned before, it sounds like we can't over-analyze Lissa's narrative actions.
 
Nope. I voted for Nstarz. I considered Blackdog, but was ultimately suspicious of Nstarz more.

You're right I am quite sorry. Squirrelsrule voted for blackdog. You're right above her on my chart and I didn't follow the alignment correctly. Sorry for the mistake.