Disney WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No one really has told me why I'm suspicious, though. That might help if I could explain some (but not sure what I need to defend).

You're suspicious (well you or Trematode) bc Percy the pug had a compass that would be worthy for the wolves to attain. If they were tryin to get the compass, they'd have to know about it. They can only know about it if they were in her group and chatting with her.

That's what I have said. But it's all circumstantial evidence. Please, others let me know what else.
 
I know we decided against tracking people's logged on times, but check out Squirrel's profile. Last log in today 2:25 pm. Still don't know if her silence is good or bad. To be honest, I think this game is a lot harder because it seems like we're getting less hints from the mod. Like SOV would say someone was attacked from the _____ group last night. Have there been no failed wolf attacks or are we just not told? Either that or the clues are going WAY over our heads.

2:25 CST I'm guessing? Because 2:25 my time (EST) I was at work. Last night I was on from like 9:30 to 10 PM EST (way passed when I should have gone to bed because I work 6 AM-2:30 PM EST) trying to catch up and figure out who to vote for. I then voted and went to bed. Got up at 4:45 to get ready for work and was on SDN from like 5:20-5:43 (should have been off by 5:35 because I have to feed my rehab squirrel and then get to work by 6 (luckily I work just 10 minutes from home) trying to catch up, but it was hopeless because I didn't have much time and there were like 3 or 4 new pages of posts. So I skimmed through and headed to work. Was super busy at work and couldn't get on at all at work then got home at 3:15 and changed and was on around 3:25. Spent about an hour and a half online, pmd my group with my thoughts (which were not very profound) and headed to dinner with my family. Came home, watched amazing race and now here I am back on. I have to get to bed before too long because I have to be back at work at 6 EST tomorrow morning. Plus will probably have to stay over at work by an hour because tomorrow will be the day we flip the system over to the new one. Hopefully after tomorrow things will get a little better and I'll have more time to post.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got back from work and havent had time to look back through everything yet, man you guys post a lot😀. Im working on some theories but im still not sure at this point. On a suspicion maul blackdog.

If you can defend yourself better I am more than willing to change my vote

Defend myself better? What more can I say? I've come up with alternate theories instead of going with the group. I didn't even put a maul vote in because I wanted to give people the chance to speak up. I'm as lost as y'all are. I was honest about the compass. I can't see any advantage it would give me to tell you if I was a wolf. Can you give me a real reason why you'd vote for me besides everyone's suspicion?
 
I believe I only received one PM from kakurubird and she did not tell me in it that she had an item (it was a: hey guys, any ideas? PM). Of course, you have only my word on this but I'm not sure what else I can give you.
 
Although it was pretty shady for you to try to vote for me several times, I dunno if everyone's current evidence on you is proof enough.

So this is my message for all the sniffers out there:

You need to be doing this and letting us know. Hopefully someone will protect you. But we are all just scrambling in the dark with random theories. More and more innocents are gonna die. I can't do much but theorize (even IF LIS says I'm not much help. Grrrr) so we are really counting on you tonight.
 
Just want to point out that Squirrels hasn't done much to defend herself other than explain where she's been. I think that's kind of strange for someone who's at risk of being lynched.
 
Just want to point out that Squirrels hasn't done much to defend herself other than explain where she's been. I think that's kind of strange for someone who's at risk of being lynched.

i agree that is a tad suspicious but also trying too hard to defend yourself is also suspicious.

maybe she's just trying to be very matter-of-fact about where she's been.
 
Current Vote Tally:
Blackdog-6 (krist, orcagirl, squirrelsrule, devyn, sheepdog, orca2011)
NStarz-3 (sooprnova, CFC, sunnex)
squirrelsrule-2 (katie8, wildcatj)
PetPony-1 (nstarz)

Orcagirl sent me her vote in a PM last night because she might not be around for the deadline. She can still change it if she wants.

Deadline is 7:30pm CST.
 
Last edited:
i need to hear some more convincing evidence about blackdog cuz i'm not 100% sure i'll change my vote yet.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Current Vote Tally:
Blackdog-7 (krist, orcagirl, squirrelsrule, sheepdog, devyn, sheepdog, orca2011)
NStarz-3 (sooprnova, CFC, sunnex)
squirrelsrule-2 (katie8, wildcatj)
PetPony-1 (nstarz)

Orcagirl sent me her vote in a PM last night because she might not be around for the deadline. She can still change it if she wants.

Deadline is 7:30pm CST.

You have sheepdogs vote twice
 
How do I prove that I am not the bad person that everyone is making me out to be?! Ahhh confuzzled!
 
Just want to point out that Squirrels hasn't done much to defend herself other than explain where she's been. I think that's kind of strange for someone who's at risk of being lynched.

I can't believe you're voting to lynch me! What can I say to defend myself, I'm a villager and I have no special items 🙁. Maybe I was onto something in my PM I sent you earlier (with what I thought were not too profound of findings) and YOU are actually a wolf and don't want me to have the chance to figure anything more out because I'd figure out that you are a wolf. I am always too trusting and tell my group whatever I think. Being too trusting is what got me last game, and I do not want it to be what gets me this time.
 
Now, keeping some of my suspicions in mind, I went back and read the beginning of the thread. Seemed to fit with who I think is innocent, at first I thought blackdog was a wolf, but the more I read the more I think he/she isn't. This one I'm really not sure on, but I just urge you to perhaps consider someone else at this point until we can be a little more sure. I think he/she has said some suspicious things, but there have been some people that I think are guilty voting for blackdog, and that indicates innocence to me.
 
Gahhhh

The only two reasons I have for black dog is that 1) could you have lost the compass bc you've already used it once to cover up that you're a wolf and 2) you had no qualms to maul me twice yet you have them now??

Merrrrrrr
 
Things don't look so good for me. You guys are going to feel silly in about 10 minutes. If it can save my little dwarf butt, maul nstarz
 
maul NStarz for trying to make me look bad (and still not giving me a reason to completely trust her.
 
Maul sunnex3

Not sure why but I don't think being best buddies with teammates is always the best strategy. I doubt you will get mauled lol but that's my vote. I will probably be dead in the morning bc of it
 
I had no control over the compass. Lissa told me she would automatically use it if anyone wanted to investigate me. Maybe that's why I lost it, but o was never told.
 
Maul sunnex3

Not sure why but I don't think being best buddies with teammates is always the best strategy. I doubt you will get mauled lol but that's my vote. I will probably be dead in the morning bc of it

why rajah whyyyyyyy, my best friend? 🙁 :cry:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The only thing squirrels said in her PM is that she suspects that one/both of our leaders are wolves. Petpony I suspect least of everyone, and trematode i'm pretty sure is innocent as well. These are the people (along with tigerwillow) who I believe the wolves have been pushing for all along. sooprnova can confirm what was said in the PM. And may I point out that it is pretty unlikely that SOV, Sooprnova, and I would all be wolves. Which is what would have to happen when sooprnova backs me up.
 
why rajah whyyyyyyy, my best friend? 🙁 :cry:

I feel like there is most likely a wolf in our group and I think you are extremely intelligent. If I were a moderator I would have made you a wolf lol. So I guess its sort of a compliment??? Either way, it wasn't even close to being you so I guess I was also woosing out lol. Can we have make up snuggles?
 
.Our once-merry group of players are quite possible more panicked than ever. No one knows who to trust. More accusations were thrown around. Blackdog tried her best to defend herself but to no avail. What the mob wants, the mob gets and unfortunately for her, it was Blackdog's life. The mob rose up and killed Blackdog-a villager.
.


.It is now Night 5. Those with nighttime PMs, you know what to do. Deadline is 10:30pm CST. If this isn't enough time, let me know in a PM and I will extend it to tomorrow.
.


.18 players remain:.

.Little Mermaid..
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. Graduatedly (Ariel)

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)

Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)- Jafar the evil sorcerer of Aladdin

Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
WTF (Scar)


Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)
4. Sunnex (jasmine)

Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)

Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs (Pocahontas)
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)

4. Nstarz (Meeko).
 
Last edited:
Sorry blackdog. My vote was very last minute and hurried. Apparently fish guts aren't worth listening to
 
What I said in my PM is that I think that hedgie is being led astray by a wolf, the same way I was in the dog sanctuary game. Using log in times was my big trick for last game (Devyn can vouch for that) and look where it got us. Wolves can use that data to manipulate your thoughts on who to vote for and you don't even notice it. I'm not sure who the wolf is, but it is either PetPony or someone communicating with PetPony (which would have to come through Trematode, who could only chat with the pocahontas people, correct?). I do not know who it is that is feeding the bad info. but I think Hedgie is being too trusting and is being led astray. The theory you have is a good one Hedgie, but it is way to easy to discredit certain things and make some things look more suspicious and they can make you think anyone is a wolf. My thought that I sent to my group to see what they thought was to vote Trematode. I said in the PM I didn't have anything concrete to go on and wanted input and they didn't PM back. I haven't gotten any better ideas from you wildcat. You've been pretty silent.
 
***************************************
:laugh:
You guys really do suck at this, huh? :meanie:

j/k j/k!! 😛
***************************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i don't know why people were so against blackdog in the first place...i didn't really get the logic behind it 😕

i give up too!!! i get more and more confused each day.
 
🙁 Our merry little group of dwarves has been reduced by half in the past 12 hours. How do we keep picking innocents? We're 0 for 4. Can we get some hints Warmer...colder????