Disney WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Besides SR, has Sunnex been active today? I've seen her name lurking on the bottom of the thread (although perhaps she has a smart phone like me and is always logged on). Has anyone else been inconspicuously absent?
I'd like to give people time to defend themselves before making any decisions.

a) yes i have an iphone with the SDN app so i may unknowingly be active.

b) if you look earlier in the day i have been posting some thoughts and musings. i had a long weekend at work (fri-sun 7am-8pm in the ICU) and am extremely tired today and was catching up on some much needed sleep and food and just in general rest/vegging out.

i've been "silent" for the last few hours because i was either napping or reading back on previous posts to try to figure out some sort of logical theory before voting. still trying to put pieces together and getting more confused in the process.
 
Anyone have anything on Letitsnow? Never has much to say besides showing a presence periodically...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really don't think you can commit suicide in this game (at least not in the sense of actually killing yourself). Perhaps in giving too much info and having the wolves kill you. In the other game, you could not even use your ability on yourself so I do not see how in this game you could use your item on yourself otherwise DVMDream would have been able to save herself by using the Fairy Godmother item to protect herself. I am not sure why Minnerbelle said she was going to use the poison apple on herself, but I just don't buy the whole suicide thing.

Also I think that the items can transfer groups and even though they are movie specific can still go to a different character from a different movie. As the compass supposedly left Kakuru and then I think Blackdog said she had it. Although I'm not sure how you would lose the item unless you were killed, so if that is the case Blackdog should still have it - maybe?

I need to go to bed here, but I want to choose the right person to maul. Ugh! Squirrelsrule has been online today and my assumption is since she is usually active is that she is silenced for some reason. I don't think Sunnex has posted at all today.
 
Also I think that the items can transfer groups and even though they are movie specific can still go to a different character from a different movie. As the compass supposedly left Kakuru and then I think Blackdog said she had it. Although I'm not sure how you would lose the item unless you were killed, so if that is the case Blackdog should still have it - maybe?

Nope, got a message the day after Kakuru saying I had found it. Got a message today saying I had lost it. Hadn't been told by Lissa for the reason of the loss. That's really all I have on the compass.
 
Squirrelsrule has been online today and my assumption is since she is usually active is that she is silenced for some reason. I don't think Sunnex has posted at all today.

I am suspicious that squirrelsrule hasnt said anything, sooo unless I hear otherwise from her, maul squirrelsrule
 
So I really need to go spend some time with my boyfriend before he breaks my phone.
I'm sticking with my idea for now on there being a failed attack by the wolves. Here is who is still alive. Who haven't we heard from today? I'm going to bold the names we have heard from that I can think of off the top of my head. Feel free to add to it/edit it. Even PMs from these people count (I think?).

Little Mermaid
TigerWillow
Orca2011

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
LIS (Grumpy)
CorporateFatCat (Doc)
BlackDog618 (Bashful)


Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)

Lion King
hedgiehog (Timon)
petpony (Nala)

Aladdin
Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)
4. Sunnex (jasmine)

Cinderella
krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)

Pocahontas
Trematode (Flit)
Nstarz (Meeko)
 
I REALLY don't want to get on the "if youre quiet you are a wolf" wagon. But squirrels, you need to get on here to defend yourself. I'm waffling between my vote
 
So I really need to go spend some time with my boyfriend before he breaks my phone.
I'm sticking with my idea for now on there being a failed attack by the wolves. Here is who is still alive. Who haven't we heard from today? I'm going to bold the names we have heard from that I can think of off the top of my head. Feel free to add to it/edit it. Even PMs from these people count (I think?).

Little Mermaid
TigerWillow
Orca2011

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
LIS (Grumpy)
CorporateFatCat (Doc)
BlackDog618 (Bashful)


Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)

Lion King
hedgiehog (Timon)
petpony (Nala)

Aladdin
Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)
4. Sunnex (jasmine)

Cinderella
krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)

Pocahontas
Trematode (Flit)
Nstarz (Meeko)


Whoops-
Little Mermaid
TigerWillow
Orca2011

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
LIS (Grumpy)
CorporateFatCat (Doc)
BlackDog618 (Bashful)


Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)

Lion King
hedgiehog (Timon)
petpony (Nala)

Aladdin
Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)
4. Sunnex (jasmine)

Cinderella
krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)

Pocahontas
Trematode (Flit)
Nstarz (Meeko)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You may have a point about squirrels being silenced.

Guys, I think this is a huge clue. Anyone in SR's group that can account for her absence? This is essentially how they got thatredhead last game (if I can remember correctly). Being silenced could have been from a failed attack, but it could also have been from an investagatory adventure or something else. What do you guys think? We need to try to get squirrel's attention and if we can't, we have to decide evil or good silence.

For right now

Unlynch NStarz
Lynch Squirrelsrule
 
I REALLY don't want to get on the "if youre quiet you are a wolf" wagon. But squirrels, you need to get on here to defend yourself. I'm waffling between my vote

Someone could have silenced squirrels so that we all assume squirrels is a wolf... but we may actually vote off a villager??? Ah what the crap is going on? Lol
 
Liss was laughing as I was theorizing. Unless squirrels speaks up, ima change my vote.

UNMAUL Nstarz

MAUL squirrels rule
 
Someone could have silenced squirrels so that we all assume squirrels is a wolf... but we may actually vote off a villager??? Ah what the crap is going on? Lol

Don't bring new theories in!!! My head is gonna explode.
 
I have some suspicions, but I'm not set on anything yet. But I do want to say that I think the theory that wolves can kill more than 1 villager at a time is true, for future reference. Can't remember if we actually came to a conclusion about this, and I think attempting to reread the entire thread a third time will only further confuse me.
 
Hey guys, I'm back.

Anyone notice that the whole of Beauty and the Beast has been quiet today? Weird. Not sure what that would mean, but it's something to take note of.
 
Hey guys, I'm back.

Anyone notice that the whole of Beauty and the Beast has been quiet today? Weird. Not sure what that would mean, but it's something to take note of.

I'm pretty sure soopernova has posted today
 
Hey guys, I'm back.

Anyone notice that the whole of Beauty and the Beast has been quiet today? Weird. Not sure what that would mean, but it's something to take note of.

Actually both sooprnova and wild catj posted today in the evening.
 
I dunno, but last game the times that we did vote to maul someone because they were silent did not end well. We ended up mauling an innocent. I can't jump on this bandwagon for that reason alone. And also we have nothing against squirrels at this point other than she is silent and she could have very well been silenced by someone in the game or from using an item (perhaps investigatory) - who knows. So I need more evidence....
 
I know we decided against tracking people's logged on times, but check out Squirrel's profile. Last log in today 2:25 pm. Still don't know if her silence is good or bad. To be honest, I think this game is a lot harder because it seems like we're getting less hints from the mod. Like SOV would say someone was attacked from the _____ group last night. Have there been no failed wolf attacks or are we just not told? Either that or the clues are going WAY over our heads.
 
I know we decided against tracking people's logged on times, but check out Squirrel's profile. Last log in today 2:25 pm. Still don't know if her silence is good or bad. To be honest, I think this game is a lot harder because it seems like we're getting less hints from the mod. Like SOV would say someone was attacked from the _____ group last night. Have there been no failed wolf attacks or are we just not told? Either that or the clues are going WAY over our heads.

AGREED. And you guys were told when people were injured.

::looks suspiciously at the evil queen::
 
Current Vote Tally:
Blackdog-2 (krist, orcagirl)
NStarz-1 (sooprnova)
squirrelsrule-3 (katie8, CFC, tigerwillow)

Orcagirl sent me her vote in a PM last night because she might not be around for the deadline. She can still change it if she wants.

Deadline is 7:30pm CST.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Little Mermaid
TigerWillow
Orca2011

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
LIS (Grumpy)
CorporateFatCat (Doc)
BlackDog618 (Bashful)

Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)

Lion King
hedgiehog (Timon)
petpony (Nala)

Aladdin
Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)
4. Sunnex (jasmine)

Cinderella
krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)

Pocahontas
Trematode (Flit)
Nstarz (Meeko)
 
I am here! Things have been absolutely crazy at work and I am a super slow reader, so it's all I can do to get caught back up on the thread. I came home and caught up on the thread then went out to dinner with my family and watched Amazing Race which I had to tape yesterday because I was so busy at work. We are switching over to a new computer system and I had to work preparing for the switch all weekend and today was supposed to be the day to flip to the new system, but we're still working out the bugs, so yeah, things have been crazy. I don't really have any good insight.
 
I am suspicious that squirrelsrule hasnt said anything, sooo unless I hear otherwise from her, maul squirrelsrule

Squirrels has PMed, so she is not silenced. But I agree she has been pretty quiet. Not to be a poo to one of my group members, but just saying..
 
Blarg. There goes my theory. Back to the usual suspects.

Unmaul Squirrels
Maul NStarz

I hate being a flipflopper, but I think there's more suspicions in the Pocahontas group...could be totally wrong. Sorry NStarz.
 
UNMAUL SQUIRRELS

Dare I go back to my original theory? Was there an ambush on Percy the pug to gain the compass?
 
I think PetPony is suspicious. Each of the three people she has wanted to vote for has ended up being a villager.

So, for now...

Maul PetPony
 
Just got back from work and havent had time to look back through everything yet, man you guys post a lot😀. Im working on some theories but im still not sure at this point. On a suspicion maul blackdog.

If you can defend yourself better I am more than willing to change my vote
 
I went back and read through and I REALLY don't think Petpony is someone to lynch. I know she was responsible for lynching two innocents, but I don't think it was on purpose, I think it was just a flawed strategy.
I'm going to jump on and say lynch squirrels
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do I really wanna go back to Nstarz??? She's just too darn cute with her biscuit. And she just sounds innocent.

But she IS a raccoon
 
Blarg. There goes my theory. Back to the usual suspects.

Unmaul Squirrels
Maul NStarz

I hate being a flipflopper, but I think there's more suspicions in the Pocahontas group...could be totally wrong. Sorry NStarz.

UNMAUL SQUIRRELS

Dare I go back to my original theory? Was there an ambush on Percy the pug to gain the compass?

i also agree about the pocahontas group.

so for now...

maul NStarz

sorry 🙁 of course i could be totally wrong 😕
 
No one really has told me why I'm suspicious, though. That might help if I could explain some (but not sure what I need to defend).
 
I sadly don't have time to read through everything as I am at work. So I'm going with maul blackdog[\b]. I'm sorry if there is evidence against that, but I'm at work and can't read any more.