Disney WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let's just say that something happened early on in the game that caused wildcat and I to be suspicious of SOV, and then when SOV turned out to be a wolf, we became suspicious of squirrels. I know it was a couple "days" ago, but we both wanted to observe more before making any accusations.


Hm... good enough for me.

For now....

MAUL SQUIRRELSRULE

and our OCD meerkat pretty much supported the claim that we are both just plain, lousy villagers... glad my premature vote for you didn't stick!
 
Let's just say that something happened early on in the game that caused wildcat and I to be suspicious of SOV, and then when SOV turned out to be a wolf, we became suspicious of squirrels. I know it was a couple "days" ago, but we both wanted to observe more before making any accusations.

Want to elaborate a little more on this? I'm still a little suspicious of Squirrels myself, but I need some more info.
 
Let's just say that something happened early on in the game that caused wildcat and I to be suspicious of SOV, and then when SOV turned out to be a wolf, we became suspicious of squirrels. I know it was a couple "days" ago, but we both wanted to observe more before making any accusations.

I can understand why you would be reluctant to disclose what had happened to make you suspicious since there will likely still be a wolf attack after the lynching and you don't want to put yourself at risk. Would you be willing to disclose any details that would help prove that squirrels is a wolf. I don't really doubt it since two members of her group are voting for her but I'd like to make a well informed decision. Any details might help lead to other wolves too.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
One of us had an item. It revealed SOV as a wolf, and pointed suspicion at squirrels. I don't want to say too much, because I hope that one of us will survive the next night, and that the person who survives will retain said item.
 
One of us had an item. It revealed SOV as a wolf, and pointed suspicion at squirrels. I don't want to say too much, because I hope that one of us will survive the next night, and that the person who survives will retain said item.

I can believe this. If SOV was a wolf, I doubt the two of you would both be wolves and since you're together on this vote, it seems legit. Thanks for giving us a little more news, even if it put you guys at risk.

So until otherwise:
Maul SquirrelsRule
 
I can understand why you would be reluctant to disclose what had happened to make you suspicious since there will likely still be a wolf attack after the lynching and you don't want to put yourself at risk. Would you be willing to disclose any details that would help prove that squirrels is a wolf. I don't really doubt it since two members of her group are voting for her but I'd like to make a well informed decision. Any details might help lead to other wolves too.

I think he might as well disclose. If squirrels is a wolf and gets lynched the remaining bad guys are going to come after him anyway. So whatever info he has is probably best put in the public eye before that opportunity goes away.

If squirrels is not a wolf... then there's no harm, no foul and we all get to examine the info and make a conclusion.

I guess I just don't see much downside to disclosure at this point.
 
One other comment from me before bed. (And, before the whole "OMG, so-n-so hasn't posted! Lynch! Lynch!" let me say ... I've got class all flippin' day tomorrow and no time over lunch to log in. I hopefully will get just enough time after school to log in, read the threads, maybe respond, and then vote, but it'll be close. Frankly, I'm half-tempted to cast my vote to lynch myself so that I study for my organology mid-term that's on Thursday, instead.)

It's probably worth noting that Emiloo4's last action before getting shredded was to cast a lynch vote on sunnex. Catches my eye, anyway. Specifically because I don't think other people were really eyeing sunnex. Out of nowhere comes Emiloo's lynch vote, and she ends up dead.
 
One other comment from me before bed. (And, before the whole "OMG, so-n-so hasn't posted! Lynch! Lynch!" let me say ... I've got class all flippin' day tomorrow and no time over lunch to log in. I hopefully will get just enough time after school to log in, read the threads, maybe respond, and then vote, but it'll be close. Frankly, I'm half-tempted to cast my vote to lynch myself so that I study for my organology mid-term that's on Thursday, instead.)

It's probably worth noting that Emiloo4's last action before getting shredded was to cast a lynch vote on sunnex. Catches my eye, anyway. Specifically because I don't think other people were really eyeing sunnex. Out of nowhere comes Emiloo's lynch vote, and she ends up dead.

you are a bit grumpy... take a break from those pine boxes!!!!!!


I thought her vote was just random... Isn't that what Emiloo said? but something to consider....
 
I feel like there is most likely a wolf in our group and I think you are extremely intelligent. If I were a moderator I would have made you a wolf lol. So I guess its sort of a compliment??? Either way, it wasn't even close to being you so I guess I was also woosing out lol. Can we have make up snuggles?

in response to LIS's observation about emiloo's vote to lynch me, here is her post where she states that she had no good reasoning to vote for me except her own personal assumptions about my "intelligence" - i don't think she actually used anything she had directly deduced from this thread and may just outside information from other threads on SDN.
 
you are a bit grumpy... take a break from those pine boxes!!!!!!

I thought her vote was just random... Isn't that what Emiloo said? but something to consider....

I'm not making a pine box for the wolf! Hmph. 🙂

It may well have BEEN random. Doesn't change the fact that she made a vote and suddenly ended up dead. I'm just having a hard time seeing any other reason to go for her - she hasn't really pointed fingers, revealed anything, etc.
So it stuck out to me.

Either that, or my brain is fried from 8 hours of lecture today. 🙂
 
in response to LIS's observation about emiloo's vote to lynch me, here is her post where she states that she had no good reasoning to vote for me except her own personal assumptions about my "intelligence" - i don't think she actually used anything she had directly deduced from this thread and may just outside information from other threads on SDN.

Sure, Sunnex. And maybe you're innocent - hard to say. But if I were to cast a lynch vote for a wolf purely at random, it wouldn't matter much whether it had been at random or not - they'd come after me just for pointing at them and raising the suspicion index against them.

Put differently, I'm wondering if she randomly picked the wrong person to point at. 🙂
 
Sure, Sunnex. And maybe you're innocent - hard to say. But if I were to cast a lynch vote for a wolf purely at random, it wouldn't matter much whether it had been at random or not - they'd come after me just for pointing at them and raising the suspicion index against them.

Put differently, I'm wondering if she randomly picked the wrong person to point at. 🙂

if i were a wolf (which i am not, for whatever that's worth) why would i go after the one person that voted to maul me, albeit randomly? wouldn't that just cast a lot of suspicion on MYSELF and highly increase the risk that i'm lynched the next day? i just don't see how a clever wolf could pick that strategy...seems to make it too easy for the villagers.
 
Sheepdogpsu was always adamant in their voting. She never changed her votes. For mayor she voted for Emiloo4, my guess is because they were in the same group since Emiloo4 turned out to be a villager. She wasn't online during the first lynch vote. For the second lynch vote she voted for tigerwillow. For the third lynch vote she voted for me (hedgie). For the last vote she voted for blackdog.

In case anyone is curious;
those who voted for Emiloo for mayor: Petpony and Katie8
others who voted for tigerwillow in second vote: blackdog, katie8, orcagirl, NStarz.
Those who voted for hedgie in third vote: Emiloo, Sunnex
Who voted for blackdog in last vote: orca2011, sooprnova, petpony, devyn, and orcagirl.

Sheepdog was never the first to vote for someone she generally jumped onto what her group said or majority rule. For the mayor vote and second lynch Katie8 voted first then sheepdog followed suit. For the third lynching sheepdog voted for me after Emiloo4 did. In the final vote no one in her group voted for blackdog.

Maybe of interest that Petpony voted for Emiloo4 after SheepdogPSU did. Petpony herself told me that someone who has played this game before wouldn't vote for a wolf to be in power if they themselves were a wolf since it would draw suspicion later on.

****************************************
I'm a he not a she :d
****************************************
 
if i were a wolf (which i am not, for whatever that's worth) why would i go after the one person that voted to maul me, albeit randomly? wouldn't that just cast a lot of suspicion on MYSELF and highly increase the risk that i'm lynched the next day? i just don't see how a clever wolf could pick that strategy...seems to make it too easy for the villagers.

This might be EXACTLY why they killed Emiloo... to have you lynched next
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So sorry blackdog 🙁. This sucks.

I will be on the farm all day for school, but will check in when I get back to figure out who to vote for the maul. So confused at how the wolves are being killed at night by something as it is so different from the last game. Ugh
 
Maul Wildcat. I have to go to work like 5 minutes ago so I don't have time to post anything really long, but I don't see why you'd be suspicious of me. You guys haven't ever discussed anything with me. And you guys are the ones that lied and said you had no items, left me in the dark, and then you get suspicious of me. I don't get it, what did I do to possibly make you suspicious, all I did was PM and ask what you guys were thinking and asked if you wanted to vote as a group. In the last game, my group was open and it got us all killed so probably wasn't the best strategy, but our saying was Terriers unite and we'd vote together. I stayed loyal to the end and would have done the same with you guys, but you guys just did your own thing. Sooprnova, I think you are trusting the wrong person!
 
Again, we left squirrels in the dark because of our suspicions. Soopr and I are both going to be on the chopping block in the very near future, but let me share how I would come to some further conclusions if I stay alive:
Humor me and assume that squirrels is a wolf, and petpony is innocent.
Remember that SOV and Sheepdog are wolves as well.
Remember who is innocent and now dead: bandierose, graduately, minnerbelle, blackdog, dyachei, wtf, emiloo, DVM dream, Kaydubs, Kakurubird.
No go back and look at what was said, who accused who of who, and who voted for who from the beginning. I will point out that I think the wolves purposefully did not vote for another wolf for mayor to avoid suspicion. I'm almost positive you can assume anyone who voted for SOV did it on a whim and is innocent. I also think the wolves were VERY tricky this game. They never all voted for the same person, they jumped on the bandwagon AFTER an innocent had been selected by someone else and that's how they chose who to lynch. They didn't bother trying to sway us one way or another and I think that's why this game has been so challenging. Now, I also think that they killed one of their own (SOV) just to screw with us, so keep that in mind. Anyways, it's by no means foolproof, but if you go back and read with these things in mind you'll probably conclude as I did, that a few people seem REALLY guilty, and some really prove their innocence. There are also just as many people that it's hard to feel one way or another, but we still have time to figure those out!
 
Maul squirrelsrule.
I may not be home in time to change my vote. If the story develops and people hop off the bandwagon, I may not get the opportunity to change it.
I have a class and a lab back to back today. I also have to study hardcore for my midterm and do a ton of other stuff on the side. 🙁.
 
No go back and look at what was said, who accused who of who, and who voted for who from the beginning. I will point out that I think the wolves purposefully did not vote for another wolf for mayor to avoid suspicion. I'm almost positive you can assume anyone who voted for SOV did it on a whim and is innocent. I also think the wolves were VERY tricky this game. They never all voted for the same person, they jumped on the bandwagon AFTER an innocent had been selected by someone else and that's how they chose who to lynch. They didn't bother trying to sway us one way or another and I think that's why this game has been so challenging. Now, I also think that they killed one of their own (SOV) just to screw with us, so keep that in mind. Anyways, it's by no means foolproof, but if you go back and read with these things in mind you'll probably conclude as I did, that a few people seem REALLY guilty, and some really prove their innocence. There are also just as many people that it's hard to feel one way or another, but we still have time to figure those out!

I like all of this. I don't quite get the squirrels thing (apparently because there's behind-the-scenes chatter that isn't being made public), but the general flow of stuff sounds ... right.

In case I can't get back on tonight in time... um .... lynch LetItSnow.

 
So this might be a stretch, but just a potential theory. So SOV turned out to be Jafar from Aladdin and SheepdogPSU turned out to be the evil queen from Snow white. Sheepdog is from the Aladdin group. Do you think it's possible that one of the wolves is in the snow white group since that's the movie his villain is from?
 
****************************************
I'm a he not a she :d
****************************************
************************************************
Don't worry about it psu, he or she, it is a lot of fun being a dead
wolf, and watching the villagers lynch each other!

Please join in the ridicule. I think all of my insults are having an
affect!
**************************************************
 
************************************************
Don't worry about it psu, he or she, it is a lot of fun being a dead
wolf, and watching the villagers lynch each other!

Please join in the ridicule. I think all of my insults are having an
affect!
**************************************************


*********************

What about us poor, dead villagers that only tried to protect other villagers? We like to ridicule too... 😉

***********************
 
*********************

What about us poor, dead villagers that only tried to protect other villagers? We like to ridicule too... 😉

***********************
**************************************
The more the merrier!

kuririn.gif

**************************************
 
maul squirrelsrule

it's what I voted yesterday and I'm sticking to it. sooprnova's comments make me even more suspicious.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**************
this is hilarious. I am actually missing making my morning coffee so I could read up on the thread. I keep wanting to choose who to lynch and the realize I can't say anything. *sigh* Back to studying pharmacology. sooooo confused and the test is on Friday. heelp!
**************
 
Keep it up trolls! I'm bored in class and need some entertainment!
************************************************
All the mayhem, death, and destruction just not enough for you.
You could always reincarnate us evil-doers!

I promise to be entertaining.

:idea:Quick someone make a wish, and wish me alive:idea:

*******************************************
 
************************************************************
SOV if you rub my lamp I will give you three wishes. No wishing for more wishes unless it helps us get revenge on these villagers.:meanie:
View attachment image006.jpg
***********************************************************
 
Squirrels rule voting for the person that put her in the spotlight is also kinda fishy. I tried not voting for blackdog until the very last minute bc I wasn't entirely convinced but had to vote for someone.

Do we have evidence against squirrels other than her say so?
 
*********************************************************************************************
I just want to say that I barely slept last night because I kept having dreams and strategies running through my head... even though I'm dead and it doesn't matter lol. The fact that we are using talking animals and magic genies in the game, definitely didn't tone down the ludacris ideas in my head. Here's hoping I get sleep tonight! :xf:
*********************************************************************************************
 
Emiloo, did you change your avatar to a mad rajah??? Haha!

***************************************************************************************************
Yes, thank you for noticing :laugh:. I was trying to find one where he was shrunk down from evil Jafar, but I couldn't lol. They only have pictures of a little tiger that must be from the later Aladdin movies... *sigh*
****************************************************************************************************
 
Argh. I'm off to my interview in an hour and I can't keep off of this thread. Must. Close. Browser...be back this afternoon to catch up. 😎
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok. I have a plan.

Can anyone with OCD skills find out if there was a day when sheepdog was silenced? Can we then try to confirm if sorcerers who attack and live were ever silenced?

Someone was able to kill someone last night. That person who did that (thank you!) will most probably be silenced. So we have to be very careful about who we accuse whose silent today.
 
Ok. I have a plan.

Can anyone with OCD skills find out if there was a day when sheepdog was silenced? Can we then try to confirm if sorcerers who attack and live were ever silenced?

Someone was able to kill someone last night. That person who did that (thank you!) will most probably be silenced. So we have to be very careful about who we accuse whose silent today.

According to my records, sheepdog voted/posted everyday. Maybe hedgie can verify? I am going to make a list of who is silent today to help us figure out who might be killing the wolves so at least we don't vote to lynch them.
 
On day 2, tigerwillow, LIS, sooprnova, SOV, and kaydubs were online but did not vote.

On day 3, LIS, minnerbelle, dyachei, emiloo, trematode, and kaydubs did not vote. Trematode had been silenced by MB's poison apple. Everyone except for LIS and trematode are dead and proven innocent.

On day 4 (the day AFTER kaydubs and kakurubird were killed/eaten) minnerbelle and devyn were online but did not vote.

These are only people who did not vote, not necessarily those who didn't post, so someone please correct me if someone was posting or PMing (i.e. not silenced) and just didn't vote.
 
On day 5 (only 1 villager slain previous night) LIS, hedgiehog, and petpony did not vote. Again someone please verify and correct me if I am wrong.
 
I'd say we should focus on who didn't post or who hasn't pm someone. I missed the first deadline bc I was interviewing, so I'm sure others had obligations themselves.

But no posting whatsoever ?? They were silenced.