Disney WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Meanwhile, NStarz has not done much in terms of proving her innocence. Except trying to start some drama over the fact that I brought up mauling Dyachei.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whatcha talking bout Trematode? I don't remember any such hint.

And I thought I had tried to prove my innocence--last time I was under suspicion.
 
Haha, Tigerwillow, I love your non-confrontal way of letting lissarae know that SHE HAS TO KILL THIS CUTE LITTLE, INNOCENT RACCOON.
 
Don't know if this will hope at this point, but I'm voting for anyone that can possibly save my neck (sorry squirrels).

Maul squirrelsrule
 
I really have no idea what to do or who to vote for as neither one of you has proved yourself innocent, but nor has anyone really proven you guilty. Ugh. I have 15 min to try to figure this out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
************************************************************
noose.jpg

************************************************************
 
Haha, Tigerwillow, I love your non-confrontal way of letting lissarae know that SHE HAS TO KILL THIS CUTE LITTLE, INNOCENT RACCOON.

I'd like to point out that I've yet to meet the raccoon that I'd call "innocent". And I've done a fair bit of wildlife rehab. 🙂

Of course, that was more in the 'steals food and destroys things' category. Not so much in the 'eats fellow group members' arena.
 
*************************************
:meanie: So much more fun out here :corny::whistle:
*************************************
 
What happens if there's a tie? Didn't petpony get to choose last time? But she's being oddly quiet. I hope Trema, as her second, doesn't get the deciding vote cuz she seems to have it in for me now 🙁
 
I really have no idea, so I'm going with my gut today to lynch nstarz...again, sorry if I'm wrong but I just have to know!
 
Lynch squirrels and if she's a villager you know wildcat and I are either wolves or in cahoots with wolves. Of she's a wolf ( which she is), you get a wolf and you know you can trust the two of us. Either way, lynching her gives you goo info.
 
Lol, LIS. Definitely not the eating people variety. I've done a bit of wildlife rehab, too, and must say that baby raccoons are some of the cutest things out there (before they get all adolescent-y and moody).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch squirrels and if she's a villager you know wildcat and I are either wolves or in cahoots with wolves. Of she's a wolf ( which she is), you get a wolf and you know you can trust the two of us. Either way, lynching her gives you goo info.

Oh Geeze.
 
So, if NStarz turns out to be a wolf, should be be suspicious of those who voted for squirrels (or who did not vote at all and was active?)
 
Amd I think petpony is definitely silenced, along with hedgie? Anyone have any PMs from either? I can't imagine the wolves would have petpony be their leader and do the attacking, at the risk of being obviously silenced. Aka I don't think petpony is the wolf.
 
There is no wolf in little mermaid. I am assured of that.

I'd like to know why you're so sure, anyone else?

NStarz said:
I'm going back to my idea that the wolf is someone who we are not targeting.

Soooo...sooprnova, factcat, katie8, LIS, sunnex, krist or orcagirl.

I don't have any reasons to lynch these people specifically but I do know that we haven't had much success in trying to figure out the motivation of these wolves and they've been able to cover up their actions pretty well.

I think you forgot Devyn too. This makes it look like you're really trying to save your tush, but for now I'm gonna stick with my original vote. I don't want your fellow Beauty and the Beast characters to die for nothing....
 
Amd I think petpony is definitely silenced, along with hedgie? Anyone have any PMs from either? I can't imagine the wolves would have petpony be their leader and do the attacking, at the risk of being obviously silenced. Aka I don't think petpony is the wolf.

i don't think petpony is a wolf either, anymore -- i was a little skeptical at first but i'm like 90% sure she's just a villager now. wolves electing a fellow wolf as a leader just seems too easy.

but hedgie has been a bit quiet today...along with pet pony. hrmmm.
 
I don't know what I have to explain. No one has really given much evidence against me, AFAIK.
 
I'd like to know why you're so sure, anyone else?



I think you forgot Devyn too. This makes it look like you're really trying to save your tush, but for now I'm gonna stick with my original vote. I don't want your fellow Beauty and the Beast characters to die for nothing....

I have it on very good authority. If you kill one of us, you'll be closer to losing on the villager side. That's about all I can reveal.
 
I will vouch for PetPony that she was suspicious of NStarz too before she disappeared. I did not comprehend out the reasoning behind it.
 
I have it on very good authority. If you kill one of us, you'll be closer to losing on the villager side. That's about all I can reveal.

Nothing personal, TW (obviously, since I'm following your vote lead on this one), but that's not good enough - anyone could say that. You've got to offer something concrete. If not, and NStarz turns out to be another villager ... my first post will be to lynch you (if I survive the night).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok going with....

Maul Hedgie

No real evidence for the other 2 and Hedgie has been adament about her innocence since day 1 which has been beyond odd, so that is all I have - I am clueless right now