-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Disney WW Official Game Thread
Started by Lissarae06
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Nothing personal, TW (obviously, since I'm following your vote lead on this one), but that's not good enough - anyone could say that. You've got to offer something concrete. If not, and NStarz turns out to be another villager ... my first post will be to lynch you (if I survive the night).
We shall see. Unless I get offed first bc there's something I'm not revealing quite yet. I will wait til tomorrow to decide.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We shall see. Unless I get offed first bc there's something I'm not revealing quite yet. I will wait til tomorrow to decide.
I hear ya. And it really is nothing personal. But you swayed the vote away from squirrels to NStarz. So if NStarz turns out innocent ... I have to throw my lynch at you if I'm alive. Hope you were right about NStarz!!!!
I hear ya. And it really is nothing personal. But you swayed the vote away from squirrels to NStarz. So if NStarz turns out innocent ... I have to throw my lynch at you if I'm alive. Hope you were right about NStarz!!!!
Hope I'm right too. But if not,
At least I can prepare for my Davis interview!
eagerly awaiting the results Lissarae!
Share!!
Share!!
i am actually literally munching on a snack right now...eating some pirate's booty right now (white cheddar corn/rice puffs ftw!)i am actually literally munching on a snack right now...eating some pirate's booty right now (white cheddar corn/rice puffs ftw!)
This thread is awesome for one's post count. 😉
This thread is awesome for one's post count. 😉
Tots!
This thread is awesome for one's post count. 😉
i have a bad habit of posting/replying with just the smilies hahaha -- my post count has increased dramatically since starting this game!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm kind of sad that I didn't have much to do this game besides protecting my innocence. No fun items and me not being a wolfy left my options short. Maybe next game!![]()
Ima gonna be grumpy if we really just killed another villager, NStarz. 🙁
Ima gonna be grumpy if we really just killed another villager, NStarz. 🙁
I tried to tell you! 😉
Ima gonna be grumpy if we really just killed another villager, NStarz. 🙁
you and me both LIS. i'll be a cranky princess diva if that happens
Really hoping we got a wolf. Liss must be writing a novel!
Ahhh. So I have to go to the gym in like 4 minutes and I'm just going to be thinking about this game the entire time.
Me too.
Can villagers really go the entire game without getting an item?
Right now it looks like it. I would really like an item because I've got nothing going for me.
Me too.
Can villagers really go the entire game without getting an item?
I never had one, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't have gotten one later on if I hadn't mean offed. 😛
************************************************I'm kind of sad that I didn't have much to do this game besides protecting my innocence. No fun items and me not being a wolfy left my options short. Maybe next game!![]()
Or maybe you will be a wolf and be killed right away like me.
Oh, that was so much fun.
At least trolling is worthwhile.
*********************************************
.The happiness our characters experienced with the death of another wolf quickly turned to fear and panic. It seems that an epidemic of schizophrenia plagued our voters. First it was squirrels then nstartz then back to squirrels then hedgie. It seemed like the group couldnt come to a consensus. As time ran out, our group was able to reach a decision. They sharpened their pitchforks and lit their torches. They were out for raccoon blood!.
.You cant lynch me! Im too cute to be a wolf! cried a desperate NStarz..
.Well just see about that! answered the mob. They attacked as one and NStarz, a villager was left dead..
.15 players remain:.
.Little Mermaid. .
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. Graduatedly (Ariel)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)- Jafar the evil sorcerer of Aladdin
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
WTF (Scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)-Evil Queen Grimhilde
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs (Pocahontas)
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)
4. Nstarz (Meeko).
.
.
.It is now Night 6. Players with nighttime roles, send me your PMs! You have until 10:30 tonight. .
.You cant lynch me! Im too cute to be a wolf! cried a desperate NStarz..
.Well just see about that! answered the mob. They attacked as one and NStarz, a villager was left dead..
.15 players remain:.
.Little Mermaid. .
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. Graduatedly (Ariel)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)- Jafar the evil sorcerer of Aladdin
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
WTF (Scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)-Evil Queen Grimhilde
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs (Pocahontas)
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)
4. Nstarz (Meeko).
.
.
.It is now Night 6. Players with nighttime roles, send me your PMs! You have until 10:30 tonight. .
Well nstarz. The way this is going I'll probably be offed too.
It wasn't like I was totally sure, guys! And I wasn't the first to want her offed!
It wasn't like I was totally sure, guys! And I wasn't the first to want her offed!
So cute. So young.
MY BAD
MY BAD
Sigh.
builds an extra-special pine box for NStarz
Sorry, 'coon.
builds an extra-special pine box for NStarz
Sorry, 'coon.
I am just angry now 😡. If Squirrels is a wolf, then you guys will feel like such boobs. Boobs, I say! I know I'm Doc, but I'm starting to get real Grumpy....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Right now it looks like it. I would really like an item because I've got nothing going for me.
I haven't gotten one the entire game, fwiw. But there's still CorporateFatCat in my group, who presumably has the apple (if items stay within group, that is).
I haven't gotten one the entire game, fwiw. But there's still CorporateFatCat in my group, who presumably has the apple (if items stay within group, that is).
They do not though.
darn it all!!!!!!!! 😡 and that is why I could not jump on the bandwagon as there was no clear evidence against her. Why can't we kill a wolf?!
They do not though.
Oh. Did we figure that out somewhere along the way? I must have missed that.
The compass was lost and then found by the dwarves.
I completely forgot about the apple.
So this means that these people are in the line of fire:
Myself
Squirrels
Trematode
Anyone else?
I completely forgot about the apple.
So this means that these people are in the line of fire:
Myself
Squirrels
Trematode
Anyone else?
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. This stinks! I am at a total loss. I have been so alienated from my group though, that all I had was a hunch. Perhaps the central theme of my hunch is off. Perhaps Hedgie is not being misled, maybe she came up with the whole theory because she is a wolf. Right now I have no clue 🙁.
********************************************************
.You have until 10:30 tonight. .
😡
Boo!!!!! Hiss!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on mod, stop coddling these youngsters.
6 hours to send a handful of PMs.
Be a beyotch, and give them a couple of hours... that's it.
We want more time to see what happens while the night is young!!!!
🙁

************************************************************
I was given the Fairy Godmother and then "lost it" the day after I used it.
The Fairy Godmother is not part of my movie.
That is the item that I told NStarz about getting and she "forgot about it". I thought if I told her "Ooh, I found an item!" that it might make her trust me. She didn't seem to care, nor do much talking with me.
The Fairy Godmother is not part of my movie.
That is the item that I told NStarz about getting and she "forgot about it". I thought if I told her "Ooh, I found an item!" that it might make her trust me. She didn't seem to care, nor do much talking with me.
For those who voted for me today: If it was because I was quiet I have the flu or something and accidently slept from midnight to 3:45pm today. I didn't plan on that happening or else I would have voted before I slept. If it's because I've said that I've innocent look at everyone you've mauled who have said that they are innocent for a while they have turned out to be innocent. I'm still not a wolf just a very tired, ill villager.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. This stinks! I am at a total loss. I have been so alienated from my group though, that all I had was a hunch. Perhaps the central theme of my hunch is off. Perhaps Hedgie is not being misled, maybe she came up with the whole theory because she is a wolf. Right now I have no clue 🙁.
My brain is fuzzy so I'm a little confused right now what theory did I come up with? I think I may have been misled for a vote or two but then I stopped listening to petpony and haven't been pming them since. She did try to lead me towards Nstarz over trematode when I was curious of the Pocahontas group though.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who voted for me today: If it was because I was quiet I have the flu or something and accidently slept from midnight to 3:45pm today. I didn't plan on that happening or else I would have voted before I slept. If it's because I've said that I've innocent look at everyone you've mauled who have said that they are innocent for a while they have turned out to be innocent. I'm still not a wolf just a very tired, ill villager.
Lynch hedgiehog to make sure the rest of us don't get the flu!!!
P.S. Please note that wasn't bolded.
Just going to point out that Squirrels changed her vote from me to Nstarz to push it off tie.
Well if you were her wouldn't you too. If it was a tie then petpony gets to pick and there's no guarantee she wouldn't vote for squirrels. I can understand why she would do that from a strategic point of view.
Well if you were her wouldn't you too. If it was a tie then petpony gets to pick and there's no guarantee she wouldn't vote for squirrels. I can understand why she would do that from a strategic point of view.
Yeah. If she's a wolf, she'd push it off tie to save herself. If she's a villager, she'd do the same thing. Doesn't really mean much either way.
My brain is fuzzy so I'm a little confused right now what theory did I come up with? I think I may have been misled for a vote or two but then I stopped listening to petpony and haven't been pming them since. She did try to lead me towards Nstarz over trematode when I was curious of the Pocahontas group though.
I should have said supposedly come up with because right now I don't think I've actually come up with any theories that I've shared with anyone. I don't really know anything right.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 192K

eagerly awaiting the results Lissarae!
