You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Disney WW Official Game Thread
Started by Lissarae06
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Well, here I go
Maul Squirrelsrule
But if you saw the votes changing, why didn't you voice your concern?? ESPECIALLY if you had a protection item? I'm not gunning for you. Just curious.
Maul Squirrelsrule
But if you saw the votes changing, why didn't you voice your concern?? ESPECIALLY if you had a protection item? I'm not gunning for you. Just curious.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, here I go
Maul Squirrelsrule
But if you saw the votes changing, why didn't you voice your concern?? ESPECIALLY if you had a protection item? I'm not gunning for you. Just curious.
It's possible that sooprnova got the protection item in this last night cycle. I don't now how often items change hands. If any other player does it would be helpful if you could tell us.
Because I wanted to survive so I could continue to investigate people. I was trying to create some confusion as to whether it was me or wildcat who had the investigatory item so hopefully the wolves would go after the wrong one of us.
Also, apparently loose lips sink ships. I've just been informed that I lost the mirror.
Also, apparently loose lips sink ships. I've just been informed that I lost the mirror.
So you're saying that if you talk about the item, you'll receive it?
LOSE it I mean.
And yes I truly believe you.
And yes I truly believe you.
Wow, it was so hard to just sit there and watch. The apple still existed and could be used after Minnerbelle died. I know because I was poisoned and couldn't talk because of it.
I would like to have hedgie checked out to see if I could trust her again and strategize with her. But if you deem someone more important, then I am fine with that.
I'm eating now. More once I'm done. I'm just happy now that everyone knows Trem and I are villagers and that you can trust us.
I would like to have hedgie checked out to see if I could trust her again and strategize with her. But if you deem someone more important, then I am fine with that.
I'm eating now. More once I'm done. I'm just happy now that everyone knows Trem and I are villagers and that you can trust us.
Current Tally:
Squirrelsrule- 5 (trematode, hedgiehog, tigerwillow, sunnex, sooprnova)
Deadline of 5:00pm CST or one player receiving 10 votes.
Squirrelsrule- 5 (trematode, hedgiehog, tigerwillow, sunnex, sooprnova)
Deadline of 5:00pm CST or one player receiving 10 votes.
No, I talked about it and lost it. So nevermind about being able to investigate someone else tonight. Hopefully a villager "finds" it and can continue looking into those who are suspicious.
So if you get an item you shouldn't talk about it (especially as a villager). If this is the same for all items, then you would lose an item and make yourself a target for wolves. I hope a villager gets the mirror tonight.
Deadline of 5:00pm CST or one player receiving 10 votes.
**********
C'mon guys, I wanna see what happens next! There's not much to do on the other side.

****************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
]b]maul squirrelsule[/b]
At work will post more later but good work soop! Apparently my whole theory of who's online when is crap!
I figured that out pretty much right after the DVMDream lynching.
***************
Welcome
![]()
***************
**************************
I joined you in disgruntled avatars.
Now I'll just sit back and watch this mess unfold

*************************
Let's just say that something happened early on in the game that caused wildcat and I to be suspicious of SOV, and then when SOV turned out to be a wolf, we became suspicious of squirrels. I know it was a couple "days" ago, but we both wanted to observe more before making any accusations.
One of us had an item. It revealed SOV as a wolf, and pointed suspicion at squirrels. I don't want to say too much, because I hope that one of us will survive the next night, and that the person who survives will retain said item.
So, what I don't get is if you had an item that proved SOV, that was night 2, it is now day 7, why if it rose suspicions to me wouldn't you investigate me before now. I think this is just a big display for you guys to keep others from voting for you or becoming suspicious of you.
I am begging for one last chance to prove myself here. I'm laying it all on the line. I'm voting to maul Hedgiehog. I am begging, I am confident that he is a wolf. I knew something was off with Hedgie and thought it was that he was being misled by the others, but I think it is him that is the wolf! Please, if he turns out to be a villager, I will vote to lynch myself tomorrow.
Please trust me on this one! My group is shiftie and has been out to get me since I was onto something about hedgie and the others. I thought hedgie was innocent, but I am now sure he is a wolf. Please trust me on this one.
How are you SURE ?
How are you SURE ?
Are you saying that sooprnova's word is false? She just completely made up this mirror business?
Let's just say I have my ways and I KNOW. Took a little ride.
Let's just say I have my ways and I KNOW. Took a little ride.
This doesn't answer neither question!!!!
EITHER question.
Are you saying that sooprnova's word is false? She just completely made up this mirror business?
Yes! And I know, OK. Trust me and if it's wrong I swear I'll lynch myself tomorrow.
Yes! And I know, OK. Trust me and if it's wrong I swear I'll lynch myself tomorrow.
To me, this says that hedgie is a wolf, too, and he (she?) is willing to be sacrificed so that the other wolves aren't found out, and so I'm lynched next.
You can believe squirrels if you want, but I'll tell ya, I haven't seen Beauty and the Beast in at least 15 years and there's no way in hell I would have remembered the mirror without someone telling me about it!

Yes! And I know, OK. Trust me and if it's wrong I swear I'll lynch myself tomorrow.
I feel bad that I ever doubted nstarz.
You are soooooooooo lying.
To me, this says that hedgie is a wolf, too, and he (she?) is willing to be sacrificed so that the other wolves aren't found out, and so I'm lynched next.
You can believe squirrels if you want, but I'll tell ya, I haven't seen Beauty and the Beast in at least 15 years and there's no way in hell I would have remembered the mirror without someone telling me about it!![]()
Soops, have faith. I believe you.
I have a big midterm in the morning & just checking in before hitting the sack. At this point I am going to go with sooprnova's word as if she is lying then she would be putting herself up to be mauled.
Maul Squirrels
Maul Squirrels
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Current Tally:
Squirrelsrule- 7 (trematode, hedgiehog, tigerwillow, sunnex, sooprnova, krist, devyn)
Hedgiehog-1 (squirrelsrule)
Deadline of 5:00pm CST or one player receiving 10 votes. [/QUOTE]
Squirrelsrule- 7 (trematode, hedgiehog, tigerwillow, sunnex, sooprnova, krist, devyn)
Hedgiehog-1 (squirrelsrule)
Deadline of 5:00pm CST or one player receiving 10 votes. [/QUOTE]
Since I'm gonna be lynched or killed anyways, may as well just put it all out there: I received a clue last night (in the game, not real life) that gave me a magic carpet ride to check out one player in another group (would have liked to investigate wildcat, but was already pretty sure on that one anyways) and checked out hedgiehog and she is a wolf. My group already knew that and was trying to protect hedgie by turning everyone on me when I brought it up.
Why would another wolf be willing to give up their life for a wolf that was going down with no one else having any clue as to who they are? That just doesn't make sense.
Why would another wolf be willing to give up their life for a wolf that was going down with no one else having any clue as to who they are? That just doesn't make sense.
Since I'm gonna be lynched or killed anyways, may as well just put it all out there: I received a clue last night (in the game, not real life) that gave me a magic carpet ride to check out one player in another group (would have liked to investigate wildcat, but was already pretty sure on that one anyways) and checked out hedgiehog and she is a wolf. My group already knew that and was trying to protect hedgie by turning everyone on me when I brought it up.
Why would another wolf be willing to give up their life for a wolf that was going down with no one else having any clue as to who they are? That just doesn't make sense.
Why would sooprnova point you out if she had the object? This means that wolves can collect these objects too??
Ah hell.
So, what I don't get is if you had an item that proved SOV, that was night 2, it is now day 7, why if it rose suspicions to me wouldn't you investigate me before now. I think this is just a big display for you guys to keep others from voting for you or becoming suspicious of you.
I am begging for one last chance to prove myself here. I'm laying it all on the line. I'm voting to maul Hedgiehog. I am begging, I am confident that he is a wolf. I knew something was off with Hedgie and thought it was that he was being misled by the others, but I think it is him that is the wolf! Please, if he turns out to be a villager, I will vote to lynch myself tomorrow.
Please trust me on this one! My group is shiftie and has been out to get me since I was onto something about hedgie and the others. I thought hedgie was innocent, but I am now sure he is a wolf. Please trust me on this one.
Just wanted to say I'm a she and I don't know how you're completely sure that I'm a wolf but your information is wrong.
So are you saying soops is a wolf ALSO? Why would she blatantly lie?
Well, I actually don't have much more to say besides the fact that I suck at mayoring and this game is really hard.
I am inclined to believe sooprnova, because she cleared me and because squirrels is not telling us why she knows soop is lying.
So for now, Lynch Squirrels.
I am inclined to believe sooprnova, because she cleared me and because squirrels is not telling us why she knows soop is lying.
So for now, Lynch Squirrels.
Since I'm gonna be lynched or killed anyways, may as well just put it all out there: I received a clue last night (in the game, not real life) that gave me a magic carpet ride to check out one player in another group (would have liked to investigate wildcat, but was already pretty sure on that one anyways) and checked out hedgiehog and she is a wolf. My group already knew that and was trying to protect hedgie by turning everyone on me when I brought it up.
Why would another wolf be willing to give up their life for a wolf that was going down with no one else having any clue as to who they are? That just doesn't make sense.
You may have gotten a magic carpet ride but it really couldn't have told you that I'm a wolf because I'm not. I've never been a wolf. I've never had an item. Right now you're stating false information about me.
To me, this says that hedgie is a wolf, too, and he (she?) is willing to be sacrificed so that the other wolves aren't found out, and so I'm lynched next.
You can believe squirrels if you want, but I'll tell ya, I haven't seen Beauty and the Beast in at least 15 years and there's no way in hell I would have remembered the mirror without someone telling me about it!![]()
You're saying that someone you say is a wolf saying I'm a wolf proves that I am a wolf. I'm trying to follow your logic but I don't get it. I tried to vote for squirrels yesterday even though the trend was towards Nstarz but unfortunately I was less than a minute late. Why if I was a wolf would I vote for someone who was a wolf when it was clear they weren't going to get killed and someone else was already thrown under the bus.
So let me get this straight:
Squirrels main argument is that Soopr never had a magic mirror to check squirrels out and that Soops is actually a wolf, yet you want us to go after hedgie? Why not soops? This doesn't make sense.
Squirrels main argument is that Soopr never had a magic mirror to check squirrels out and that Soops is actually a wolf, yet you want us to go after hedgie? Why not soops? This doesn't make sense.
So sooprnova has information that has proven to be good since she used it to take out SOV but you believe the person who she says is a wolf over the person who's already helped killed on wolf.
Er, who are you talking to? And this statement really confuses me
So let me get this straight:
Squirrels main argument is that Soopr never had a magic mirror to check squirrels out and that Soops is actually a wolf, yet you want us to go after hedgie? Why not soops? This doesn't make sense.
My guess is that since I've been a suspect in every lnych day it would be much easier to turn the vote on me than on sooprnova. Since I don't and never have had an item I can't pull out the well I've had this and checked out them and this is what I found.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Honestly, I don't think it is sooprnova with the item, I think it's wildcat that's claiming to have the item and feeding info. to sooprnova. I think sooprnova is a villager, but a misinformed one. Wildcat claims to have had the item since day 2 and knew SOV was a wolf before he was killed and it raised suspicions on my. Then she waits to bring my suspiciousness up to everyone else until I message them saying I think something was up with hedgie or one of the people feeding hedgie info 😕, how does that make sense at all!
And sorry for calling you a guy hedgie.
And sorry for calling you a guy hedgie.
Since I'm gonna be lynched or killed anyways, may as well just put it all out there: I received a clue last night (in the game, not real life) that gave me a magic carpet ride to check out one player in another group (would have liked to investigate wildcat, but was already pretty sure on that one anyways) and checked out hedgiehog and she is a wolf. My group already knew that and was trying to protect hedgie by turning everyone on me when I brought it up.
Why would another wolf be willing to give up their life for a wolf that was going down with no one else having any clue as to who they are? That just doesn't make sense.
Lemme just bust in here to say that the magic carpet isn't an investigatory item. Read my last few posts and you'll figure out how I know. So this is just a blatant lie.
Either way, squirrel's promise to lynch herself tomorrow if hedgie isn't a wolf just tells me that we need to lynch hedgie tomorrow unless hedgie is investigated and found to just be a villager. I still believe that hedgie is being sacrificed by the wolves. We lynch hedgie, squirrels looks like a hero and a villager, another villager dies tomorrow night, you lynch either wildcat or me the following day, we're revealed to be villagers, and yet another villager is killed by wolves the following night.
Based on that logic, the sacrifice of one wolf (hedgie) ensures the deaths of 3 villagers (either me or wildcat, and 2 villagers killed by wolves over the following nights). 1 for 3 is a pretty good strategy, wolfies, but it ain't gonna work! 😛
Okay, I seriously need to study!
Er, who are you talking to? And this statement really confuses me
My bad I thought I quoted petpony but I just hit quick reply. It was to petpony.
I want to hear what squirrels has to say. Shhhhhh
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 192K