Disney WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
********************************************************
😡
Boo!!!!! Hiss!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on mod, stop coddling these youngsters.
6 hours to send a handful of PMs.

Be a beyotch, and give them a couple of hours... that's it.

We want more time to see what happens while the night is young!!!!

🙁+pissed+
************************************************************
Alright fine! Deadline for nighttime PMs moved to 7:30pm. If I don't have them by then I will extend it to be fair!
 
Just going to point out that Squirrels changed her vote from me to Nstarz to push it off tie.

I changed my vote from you to nstarz because it wasn't even close to a tie and I was gonna get lynched and I was suspicious of Nstarz and thought others would be more willing to sway that way than to sway to vote for you, not because you're less suspicious in my book, but because you have laid low and others aren't as suspicious of you yet.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
According to my records, sheepdog voted/posted everyday. Maybe hedgie can verify? I am going to make a list of who is silent today to help us figure out who might be killing the wolves so at least we don't vote to lynch them.

I didn't see this until just now. I didn't have time to catch up on the thread since I woke up at 3:45 and vote was by 4. Sheepdog didn't vote for our first lynch where we killed bandierose. He likely wasn't online during that time either. I don't think he was silenced just at the State Patty's day party.
 
I haven't gotten one the entire game, fwiw. But there's still CorporateFatCat in my group, who presumably has the apple (if items stay within group, that is).

Yeah, like the other guys say, items do not stay within groups. My hunch is that Lissa is drawing names to give remaining players items when they are lost/used up. So far we have: fairy godmother, compass, and possibly poison apples (don't know if that was lost forever with MB).
 
man i'm going to be at dinner with a friend when we find out who the wolves kill next! hopefully i'll be able to access SDN on the metro ride home...

i'm gonna get so fat from eating so much popcorn! :corny:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Honestly I think we've proven that we know very little right now. I pretty much have no clue anymore.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
****************
BlackDog - your avatar = genius! Has me laughing like mad! 🤣
****************
 
*****************************************
And snuggling with my corpse would just be... well... :scared:
*****************************************
 
.As the first rays of sun peeked out above the horizon, our players each crept from their various hiding places. Some of those hiding places must have been better than others however because the group found the body of Katie8, a villager with a poisoned apple strung up at the entrance to Space Mountain. Her body was mangled beyond belief.
.

.“I guess I have another pine box to build,” remarked a sad LetItSnow. “But do I need enough wood for one box or two?”.

.“I do see some small drops of blood,” stated Trematode. “However, it doesn’t look like anyone is missing so I guess just one pine box is needed.”.

.The group started their day just as confused as ever, if not more.
.

.14 players remain:.

.Little Mermaid.
.
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. Graduatedly (Ariel)

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)


Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)- Jafar the evil sorcerer of Aladdin

Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
WTF (Scar)


Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)

3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)- Evil Queen Grimhilde
4. Sunnex (jasmine)

Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)

Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs (Pocahontas)
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)
4. Nstarz (Meeko)
.
.
.
.It is now Day 7. You must vote to lynch one person by 5:00pm CST or until a player gets 10 votes. If you guys feel like you don't need that much time, let me know and we will move it up!
.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Definitely sound like there was an injury. Do you think it was a wolf that was injured in their attack on Katie8, or the secret nighttime wolf killer?
 
Okay, well I somehow manged to survive another night (I really think the killing of Katie8 was to take eyes off of squirrels), so I'm going to give up all the info I have, which means I'm going to be attacked tomorrow night, for sure.

I have Beast's magic mirror.

Squirrels is a wolf.

Petpony, Trematode, and Wildcatj and I are all villagers.

I also came into possession of an item that can protect me from attack, so hopefully I can survive the next night and investigate another person.

Everyone who voted for squirrels in the last vote is a known villager. That leads me to believe that CFC is a villager as well.

We need to be looking at LIS, the Orcas, TigerWillow, krist, and devyn. I'm totally clueless about hedgiehog.

I have a huge exam at the crack of dawn tomorrow, so I don't have time to go through and see who voted how and if there are trends, but the villager group certainly isn't getting any bigger. I thought for SURE we would get squirrels today so I kept this info secret so I could hopefully investigate and find another wolf, but Trematode came back clean.

So there ya go. Hopefully my sacrifice will help us get back on track and at least one villager will survive to win!
 
Okay, well I somehow manged to survive another night (I really think the killing of Katie8 was to take eyes off of squirrels), so I'm going to give up all the info I have, which means I'm going to be attacked tomorrow night, for sure.

I have Beast's magic mirror.

Squirrels is a wolf.

Petpony, Trematode, and Wildcatj and I are all villagers.

I also came into possession of an item that can protect me from attack, so hopefully I can survive the next night and investigate another person.

Everyone who voted for squirrels in the last vote is a known villager. That leads me to believe that CFC is a villager as well.

We need to be looking at LIS, the Orcas, TigerWillow, krist, and devyn. I'm totally clueless about hedgiehog.

I have a huge exam at the crack of dawn tomorrow, so I don't have time to go through and see who voted how and if there are trends, but the villager group certainly isn't getting any bigger. I thought for SURE we would get squirrels today so I kept this info secret so I could hopefully investigate and find another wolf, but Trematode came back clean.

So there ya go. Hopefully my sacrifice will help us get back on track and at least one villager will survive to win!

This WOULD have been helpful if you'd let us know.

As I said before, the little mermaid group is innocent. I was really going to vote for squirrels but your say so didn't really move me to keep my vote. I know I'm saying a say so but I wanna discuss with orca girl11 about something.