You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Disney WW Official Game Thread
Started by Lissarae06
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
One more!!!!!! ( I hate stats)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Orcagirl2011 is at the gym.
Orcagirl2011 is at the gym.
Lol that sounds so stalkerish! 😛
And y'all are confusing the heck out of me jeez! I go to dinner for a couple hours and this chaos happens? I'm so confused from the last few pages of posts...
Well, I gotta get to bed because I have work in the morning, don't expect to be alive in the morning, but still hoping you guys come to your senses. My opinions on wildcat getting you guys to all vote for me:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPih629zvqQ&NR=1&feature=endscreen[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPih629zvqQ&NR=1&feature=endscreen[/YOUTUBE]
Vote limit reached. Results pending.
Lol that sounds so stalkerish! 😛
And y'all are confusing the heck out of me jeez! I go to dinner for a couple hours and this chaos happens? I'm so confused from the last few pages of posts...
Haha she told me!!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owOQkTOuxy8&feature=endscreen&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]
Darn, had a good time, enjoying my last posts before I have to *****. It was fun while it lasted and I wasn't about to go down without a fight 😀. She'll probably have it posted in like 2 seconds since she's probably already gotten it written up since it was kinda obvious I was going. Oh well, was a good game.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kl4hJ4j48s&feature=fvsr[/YOUTUBE]
Last one, promise 😀. Looking forward to sleeping again and just watching the rest of the game unfold 🙂.
Last one, promise 😀. Looking forward to sleeping again and just watching the rest of the game unfold 🙂.
.It didnt take long for the group to come together this time. Sooprnova led the charge this time and the mob quickly fell in line.
.
.As the group closed in around her, Squirrelsrule pleaded for her life. Like a cornered rat she tried pointing her finger at those around her spouting things like flying carpet and I investigated other houses. Her ramblings fell on deaf ears however. The mob closed in and killed Squirrelsrule, the Wicked Stepmother of Cinderella (a wolf).
.
.13 players remain.
.Little Mermaid. .
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. Graduatedly (Ariel)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)- Wicked Stepmother of Cinderella
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)- Jafar the evil sorcerer of Aladdin
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
WTF (Scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)- Evil Queen Grimhilde
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs (Pocahontas)
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)
4. Nstarz (Meeko).
.It is now Night 7. People with nighttime actions, do what you do best! Deadline for PMs is 8:00am tomorrow morning. As always, if you get them to me sooner, we can end the night cycle early. If you need more time, let me know in a PM and we can extend it. .
.
.As the group closed in around her, Squirrelsrule pleaded for her life. Like a cornered rat she tried pointing her finger at those around her spouting things like flying carpet and I investigated other houses. Her ramblings fell on deaf ears however. The mob closed in and killed Squirrelsrule, the Wicked Stepmother of Cinderella (a wolf).
.
.13 players remain.
.Little Mermaid. .
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. Graduatedly (Ariel)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)- Wicked Stepmother of Cinderella
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)- Jafar the evil sorcerer of Aladdin
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
WTF (Scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)- Evil Queen Grimhilde
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs (Pocahontas)
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)
4. Nstarz (Meeko).
.It is now Night 7. People with nighttime actions, do what you do best! Deadline for PMs is 8:00am tomorrow morning. As always, if you get them to me sooner, we can end the night cycle early. If you need more time, let me know in a PM and we can extend it. .
YIPPEE!!!

I am expert criminal interrogator!!

I am expert criminal interrogator!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*******************************
Go get um wolves!
*******************************
Go get um wolves!
*******************************
So yeah. Someone who has protective powers- please help me! You will be happy that you did.
******************
If only someone had suspected SR just 1 night earlier.....
Although I must say I'm enjoying watching the game from my cozy new accommodations.
******************
If only someone had suspected SR just 1 night earlier.....Although I must say I'm enjoying watching the game from my cozy new accommodations.
******************
FINALLY! I can't believe it took that long. I'm really sorry that NStarz had to be slain before we could trust soopr and wildcat 🙁. Okay, now I'm seeing a trend in the colors, anyone have any thoughts on that?
Guys I found out what the item from the lion king movie is I don't have so I'm not entirely certain how it works but I have a faint idea. If I last the night which I won't last the next lynching with what I know now. Everyone keep your guards up and don't trust anyone.
A wolf must be the one carrying the item from Lion King.
Why? I think I know what the item is, and I think I know who has it, but I'm just not making the connection...
Krist, what are you talking about?
Might behoove you to say it now!
Might behoove you to say it now!
Golly Moses, Timone! You have a big mouth. Better shut it off until the daytime unless you want to be taken out tonight. Keep it on the DL and share the juicy details tomorrow. Goodluck everyone staying alive tonight. Our numbers are not what they used to beA wolf must be the one carrying the item from Lion King.
.Krist, what are you talking about?
Might behoove you to say it now!
Do you have the Lion King item or talk to whoever has it? If you have it you are a wolf. If you received information that came from the item whoever is advising you is a wolf.
I do not have that item.
Golly Moses, Timone! You have a big mouth. Better shut it off until the daytime unless you want to be taken out tonight. Keep it on the DL and share the juicy details tomorrow. Goodluck everyone staying alive tonight. Our numbers are not what they used to be.
If I share it tonight I will likely be killed. That or Krist because she also has reliable information. If I share it tomorrow after the wolf attack no one will believe me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I do not have that item.
But does Orca2011? Did she tell you that she investigated me? The results obtained from the lion king item are a lie. This is why I believe a wolf has the item.
But does Orca2011? Did she tell you that she investigated me? The results obtained from the lion king item are a lie. This is why I believe a wolf has the item.
She doesn't have that item either.
I have a strong suspicion of who the next wolf is, but it does not involve an item from the lion king. I'm not saying anything for fear of being taken out by wolves tonight, I will put my vote for lynch first thing in the morning. I currently have no item and I never have throughout the game
Might help someone investigate?
Take one for the team!!
Take one for the team!!
But does Orca2011? Did she tell you that she investigated me? The results obtained from the lion king item are a lie. This is why I believe a wolf has the item.
I know who has it. I just don't understand how it makes them a wolf. If you can explain that, I'll tell you who has it.
But does Orca2011? Did she tell you that she investigated me? The results obtained from the lion king item are a lie. This is why I believe a wolf has the item.
How do you not know the entire item isn't a lie? I assumed that's what SR did with the magic carpet: a total lie. Am I wrong about that?
Argh
My phones going to dieeeeeee
My phones going to dieeeeeee
I know who has it. I just don't understand how it makes them a wolf. If you can explain that, I'll tell you who has it.
btw thanks sooprnova for giving up the information that you had, even though it may mean sacrificing yourself. your information was obviously credible.
Yes. Hopefully someone can find something just as credible!!
I just received an anonymous message stating that Hedgie is a wolf. I don't know where it came from and therefore if we can trust it though..
why would hedgie vote to lynch a fellow wolf?
What do you mean?
Sooprnova, can you list who you investigated again?
Sooprnova, can you list who you investigated again?
How do you not know the entire item isn't a lie? I assumed that's what SR did with the magic carpet: a total lie. Am I wrong about that?
Lissarae pm'ed me to tell me that the someone anonymous had used the lion king item to send me a message. That's how I know what it is and what it does. What the message says leads me to believe it is carried by a wolf. The message sent to me from an anonymous user was full of false information.
She doesn't have that item either.
Okay TW, I really don't get how you can trust Orca2011 so thoroughly. I feel like you guys are keeping secrets and I want to hear Orca talk for herself (once she's done sweating at the gym and I will check this alibi on fitocracy, mind you!).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just received an anonymous message stating that Hedgie is a wolf. I don't know where it came from and therefore if we can trust it though..
Did you receive the pm from trematode or from Zazu. I also got an anonymous message from Zazu saying someone would out me as a wolf. It's not true. They couldn't have investigated me because they would see I was a villager. I pm'ed you explaining everything.
why would hedgie vote to lynch a fellow wolf?
Was it ever a deciding vote?
Did you receive the pm from trematode or from Zazu. I also got an anonymous message from Zazu saying someone would out me as a wolf. It's not true. They couldn't have investigated me because they would see I was a villager. I pm'ed you explaining everything.
Zazu.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 192K

