Disney WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lemme just bust in here to say that the magic carpet isn't an investigatory item. Read my last few posts and you'll figure out how I know. So this is just a blatant lie.

Either way, squirrel's promise to lynch herself tomorrow if hedgie isn't a wolf just tells me that we need to lynch hedgie tomorrow unless hedgie is investigated and found to just be a villager. I still believe that hedgie is being sacrificed by the wolves. We lynch hedgie, squirrels looks like a hero and a villager, another villager dies tomorrow night, you lynch either wildcat or me the following day, we're revealed to be villagers, and yet another villager is killed by wolves the following night.

Based on that logic, the sacrifice of one wolf (hedgie) ensures the deaths of 3 villagers (either me or wildcat, and 2 villagers killed by wolves over the following nights). 1 for 3 is a pretty good strategy, wolfies, but it ain't gonna work! 😛

Okay, I seriously need to study!

No if we lynch hedgie squirrels looks like a liar since this meerkat is a villager.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lemme just bust in here to say that the magic carpet isn't an investigatory item. Read my last few posts and you'll figure out how I know. So this is just a blatant lie.

Either way, squirrel's promise to lynch herself tomorrow if hedgie isn't a wolf just tells me that we need to lynch hedgie tomorrow unless hedgie is investigated and found to just be a villager. I still believe that hedgie is being sacrificed by the wolves. We lynch hedgie, squirrels looks like a hero and a villager, another villager dies tomorrow night, you lynch either wildcat or me the following day, we're revealed to be villagers, and yet another villager is killed by wolves the following night.

Based on that logic, the sacrifice of one wolf (hedgie) ensures the deaths of 3 villagers (either me or wildcat, and 2 villagers killed by wolves over the following nights). 1 for 3 is a pretty good strategy, wolfies, but it ain't gonna work! 😛

Okay, I seriously need to study!

Also if you believe that squirrels is lying about the magic carpet ride investigation why would you believe her statement that I'm a wolf. Look at the remaining players and the voting results. I'm the only one who's consistently gotten one or two votes. It would be super easy to throw me under the bus without arousing any suspicions. What squirrels is saying about me is a total lie.
 
Also if you believe that squirrels is lying about the magic carpet ride investigation why would you believe her statement that I'm a wolf. Look at the remaining players and the voting results. I'm the only one who's consistently gotten one or two votes. It would be super easy to throw me under the bus without arousing any suspicions. What squirrels is saying about me is a total lie.

It just seems funny to me that squirrels would volunteer to lynch herself the next day if you were a villager....

But just now a little light bulb in my head went off and said that if you were a villager, she's getting lynched tomorrow anyway, so it wouldn't matter if she voted for herself.

That actually makes more sense than having a wolf sacrifice. I'm trying to make this very hard game much harder by adding wolf on wolf violence, I guess!
 
In Sheepdogpsu's last vote he voted for me. He then died that same night. I only had two votes the night he died. Why on earth would a fellow wolf vote for someone who is clearly not going to be lynched if that person was a wolf. It only serves to draw suspicion against me (if sheepsdog hadn't died). A wolf wouldn't want suspicion on another wolf unless one of them was obviously going down. I don't think anyone doubted sheepsdog except whoever killed them. Hence there being no reason to vote for me if I was a wolf.

This is a really long convulted way to say I'm not a wolf. If/when you kill me I'll be proven right. I've come to find that my word doesn't matter anymore. The fact that I've helped by posting who's voted for whom, how they changed their vote, etc. doesn't seem to matter.
 
For the record, I do NOT think sooprnova is a wolf, I think wildcat is. I couldn't investigate within my group though, so I investigated Hedgie. Lynch Hedgie and when you see she's a wolf, then I have another prime suspect I will hopefully get to investigate that isn't on anyone's radar right now that I'm pretty sure is also a wolf. Then we'll have more answers, although I'll likely be killed by the wolves.

Look at the wolf kills, why in the world would I let wildcat and soop live so long if I was a wolf. I wouldn't! I would have taken out wildcat when she raised suspicion on me but no one followed on like day 4 or 5? Would have taken care of the threat and then moved on. No, look at the kills and you'll see it isn't people I would choose!

And wildcat is letting soop take the fall for all of this!
 
It just seems funny to me that squirrels would volunteer to lynch herself the next day if you were a villager....

But just now a little light bulb in my head went off and said that if you were a villager, she's getting lynched tomorrow anyway, so it wouldn't matter if she voted for herself.

That actually makes more sense than having a wolf sacrifice. I'm trying to make this very hard game much harder by adding wolf on wolf violence, I guess!

Yeah but I'm guessing the thought process is that if she gets to live through the night she'll either kill you or try to kill the person who now has the mirror. I on the other hand can't kill anyone since I'm not a wolf and have no item. I only know the items that have been talked about by other players. Besides I'm getting that even if I live through the day and night the villagers will kill me tomorrow because a wolf says I'm a wolf.
 
Yeah but I'm guessing the thought process is that if she gets to live through the night she'll either kill you or try to kill the person who now has the mirror. I on the other hand can't kill anyone since I'm not a wolf and have no item. I only know the items that have been talked about by other players. Besides I'm getting that even if I live through the day and night the villagers will kill me tomorrow because a wolf says I'm a wolf.

I've known about the supposed mirror for 2 days now, if I were a wolf, why wouldn't I have killed them both already? Ever ask yourself that? Look at the wolf kills, they are not my doing!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For the record, I do NOT think sooprnova is a wolf, I think wildcat is. I couldn't investigate within my group though, so I investigated Hedgie. Lynch Hedgie and when you see she's a wolf, then I have another prime suspect I will hopefully get to investigate that isn't on anyone's radar right now that I'm pretty sure is also a wolf. Then we'll have more answers, although I'll likely be killed by the wolves.

Look at the wolf kills, why in the world would I let wildcat and soop live so long if I was a wolf. I wouldn't! I would have taken out wildcat when she raised suspicion on me but no one followed on like day 4 or 5? Would have taken care of the threat and then moved on. No, look at the kills and you'll see it isn't people I would choose!

And wildcat is letting soop take the fall for all of this!

I'll be going down today or with tomorrow's vote even though I'm not a wolf so I'm going to prove myself to be a fervent internet user and start posting reactionary gifs. This best matches me right now with my chai.

27ybswk.gif


I'M NOT A WOLF. If you all think squirrels is a wolf why would you listen to her about my status.
 
Why not kill squirrels and if she was a villager, we know that soop and wildcat lied. And that maybe we should go after Hedgie after that.

And who is to say that Squirrels will really vote for herself tomorrow? She could just not do it and nobody could do anything about it. So I don't think we should use that as proof that she is telling the truth.
 
I've known about the supposed mirror for 2 days now, if I were a wolf, why wouldn't I have killed them both already? Ever ask yourself that? Look at the wolf kills, they are not my doing!


If they believed that you were a wolf, why would they have told you that they have a mirror? That would be stupid. So how did you find out about it?
 
Look at the wolf kills, why in the world would I let wildcat and soop live so long if I was a wolf. I wouldn't! I would have taken out wildcat when she raised suspicion on me but no one followed on like day 4 or 5? Would have taken care of the threat and then moved on. No, look at the kills and you'll see it isn't people I would choose!

And wildcat is letting soop take the fall for all of this!

Actually after your team members started voting for you you were in the majority for who to lynch for quite a while. Then you voted for Nstarz said you were suspicious of me and all the people I could get info from which included NStarz by way of trematode and petpony. This led tigerwillow to change their vote to Nstarz and the bandwagon followed. You still had plenty of votes.
 
****************************************************************
Next WW game is gonna have to be about cats,
because all I see on here is a lot of hissing and cat fights.
I haven't seen this much chatter over nothing since I was bored one day and watched C-Span (never again)
Funny cat video below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBXxbsOoFr4

(sorry don't know how to embed videos)

*****************************************************************
 
Why not kill squirrels and if she was a villager, we know that soop and wildcat lied. And that maybe we should go after Hedgie after that.

And who is to say that Squirrels will really vote for herself tomorrow? She could just not do it and nobody could do anything about it. So I don't think we should use that as proof that she is telling the truth.

Don't kill me, PLEASE, I am begging, trust me. I can prove my worth as a wolf killer, trust me. So far, how many wolves have we lynched? Zero. Before I was clueless and just trying to figure things out. Now I have it figured out and I can prove my worth. I had only theories to go on until last night and having my group alienate me didn't help. But I am ready to get out there and get some wolves, please trust me and vote for hedgie.
 
Don't kill me, PLEASE, I am begging, trust me. I can prove my worth as a wolf killer, trust me. So far, how many wolves have we lynched? Zero. Before I was clueless and just trying to figure things out. Now I have it figured out and I can prove my worth. I had only theories to go on until last night and having my group alienate me didn't help. But I am ready to get out there and get some wolves, please trust me and vote for hedgie.

You couldn't have possibly learned I'm a wolf because I'm not. What you're doing is pushing blame onto the only other person left alive who's gotten votes in the previous round.
 
****************************************************************
Next WW game is gonna have to be about cats,
because all I see on here is a lot of hissing and cat fights.
I haven't seen this much chatter over nothing since I was bored one day and watched C-Span (never again)
Funny cat video below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBXxbsOoFr4

(sorry don't know how to embed videos)

*****************************************************************

********************************************************
This exact same thing happened around 4am in my bedroom a few nights ago. Let's just say I did NOT find my "talking kitties" amusing!
********************************************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Crap. Gotta go to statistics class.

What's the vote, lisssa?

If you guys don't vote for squirrels when I get back I'll be VERY angry.

I'll try to sneak a peek under my calculator.
 
*************
:laugh: You guys are making me dizzy!

SOV - if I come join your dark side can I chill in your uber cool library in the castle?? I always wanted to ride the ladder around.
**********
 
This gif would work perfectly for SOV's next game it also works well since I'm being thrown under the bus by a wolf.
a4Jty.gif
 
*************

SOV - if I come join your dark side can I chill in your uber cool library in the castle?? I always wanted to ride the ladder around.
**********
**************************************************
No idea what you are talking about..... therefore : YES

Please ridicule these silly, catty, players!

******************************************************
 
Three more votes, guys. We can get ourselves a wolf!

Trust everything sooprnova says.

Don't..... Wanna... Go .... To class
 
Guessing others aren't going to vote early because the wolves are creating a strategy to try to save squirrels.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This one's a no-brainer. As much as I think TigerWillow steered us toward NStarz a little too eagerly (and TW, I'm not forgetting that....):

lynch squirrelsrule


I know. But there's a good reason to keep me around right now. I regret nstarz from the bottom of my heart.
 
I feel like it takes me forever to catch up on this thread after only a couple of hours. I'm gonna stick with my vote before

lynch SquirrelsRule

We've gotta trust what we got in terms of items. If this doesn't pan out I guess we know where to turn next (looking at you, wildcat and soopr)