Disney WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Orca2011 was on during the vote for squirrelsrule for most of it. Her name was at the bottom of the page where it says the users watching the page. Ever since she retained to the game night time activities have sped up. When orca2011 was missing Lissarae would say waiting on a few pms or one pm either 20 or 5 minutes before the deadline. Since Orca2011 has returned to the game the night time activities usually only take half the time alloted.
 
Was it ever a deciding vote?

never. But a wolf wouldn't vote for a wolf in the beginning either. Why would you actively try to get everyone on the bandwagon against a wolf if you were one and try to discredit everything the wolf said. you wouldn't unless you were a villager.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
According to what I got, yes. But one of those people who was identified as a villager has the lion king item.
 
does anyone know much about either of the two orcas? they'e been awfully quiet today...and i don't have any investigating items :/
 

The person controlling Zazu sent me the anonymous message that they investigated me and found out I am a wolf. They would tell everyone in the next day cycle. I know I'm not a wolf which is why I suspect the person with Zazu is a wolf. I started typing my pm to you before you got the message from Zazu. I also posted about Zazu on the thread before pming you so I'm not lying. I just didn't want to publicly say what the message was because it's lies designed to sway the voters.
 
Once I'm on a CPU ill explain my reasoning unless I hear from orca first or unless she responds here first. I have a feeling there's a reason though. Don't jump down our throats yet.
 
****************
Totally off topic, but I am soo glad to have this game this week since my mizzou interview is on Friday! After this game is over, we have to have a new game soon, whether it's Pokemon or hp or hunger games, to help pass the waiting for decision time ha
*******************
 
According to what I got, yes. But one of those people who was identified as a villager has the lion king item.

We've established that items can change hands though. Just because they had the item when you investigated them doesn't mean they have it now. The person controlling Zazu sent me a message full of lies.
 
****************
Totally off topic, but I am soo glad to have this game this week since my mizzou interview is on Friday! After this game is over, we have to have a new game soon, whether it's Pokemon or hp or hunger games, to help pass the waiting for decision time ha
*******************

***********

HARRY POTTER!!!!! pwetty pwetty pwease with a cherry on top?????

seriously though. I CLAIM CHO CHANG :laugh:

***********
 
***********

HARRY POTTER!!!!! pwetty pwetty pwease with a cherry on top?????

seriously though. I CLAIM CHO CHANG :laugh:

***********

******************
I've been thinking about a game, but I don't want to step on any toes if someone else would like to go first.

Also, can I just say how disappointed I am that people think I wasn't being helpful 🙁

*******************
 
The item from Lion King is Zazu. I'm totally guessing about this part but based on what I saw tonight it can be used to send an anonymous private message to anyone through Lissarae. The message it contains does not in any way need to be truthful. The message I received said they know I'm a wolf and they were going to tell the group in the next day/night. I'm guessing that means they can't talk right now. Why would a villager claim to investigate me and find that I'm a wolf. I'm not. I'm a villager. When I got the message I even pm'ed Lissa to ask if I had been changed to a wolf or if I really had been a wolf this whole time since I thought she wrote me the message. She said that the content comes from another player she just passes it along. A villager wouldn't make all this up about me since it would be no benefit to lose another villager.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
******************
I've been thinking about a game, but I don't want to step on any toes if someone else would like to go first.

Also, can I just say how disappointed I am that people think I wasn't being helpful 🙁

*******************

*********************
i am not nearly experienced enough nor clever enough to be a mod, but i'd totally be up for a HP game. totally helps me pass the time when i'm not working on the weekends! 😀
*********************
 
**********************

GO WOLFIES!!!! Lead the clueless villagers to their DEATH!!! :meanie:

wolf_in_sheep_s_clothing1.jpg


*******************************************
 
Someone should do a Jurassic Park theme! I saw a facebook status today that made me think of it: "Vet med...think how different it would be if dinosaurs never went extinct."

****************
I have most of the roles/items figured out for a possible Hunger Games game - but again, don't want to step on any toes. Definitely want to mod here before I offer in the lounge

****************
 
****************
I have most of the roles/items figured out for a possible Hunger Games game - but again, don't want to step on any toes. Definitely want to mod here before I offer in the lounge

****************

******************
ok seriously now motivation for me to finish this book in the next week or so. i'm about halfway done with the first book right now...though i guess playing the WW game would require me to read all 3???

but i really want to play a HP one too!!!!
******************
 
******************
ok seriously now motivation for me to finish this book in the next week or so. i'm about halfway done with the first book right now...though i guess playing the WW game would require me to read all 3???

but i really want to play a HP one too!!!!
******************


******************
Based mostly on the 1st book, so no. But I'm sure there would be spoilers in thread.

Also, Trem and PetPony, like I said, if you want to do your game, go for it.

******************
 
Well the person who had Zazu when I investigated them should know who they are. If that person doesn't explain, I'm all for outing them and lynching them.
 
****************
I have most of the roles/items figured out for a possible Hunger Games game - but again, don't want to step on any toes. Definitely want to mod here before I offer in the lounge

****************
Yes hunger games do it! I want to play for sure, I need some more playing experience before modding anyway!
 
You seem to have way more figured out than I do, dyachei, so you can go ahead. I would love to play another one before anyways.
 
****************************************
Any of the suggestions so far would be fun! I've been working on a Doctor Who game... so maybe after the pokemon one and dyachei's if you guys are interested? Or I can volunteer to do a Jurassic Park one! I 😍 Jurassic Park. In any case I'd like to play more before modding one so have no problems waiting my turn.

Also: It's fun watching you guys theorize and stuff :d
****************************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
******************
Based mostly on the 1st book, so no. But I'm sure there would be spoilers in thread.

Also, Trem and PetPony, like I said, if you want to do your game, go for it.

******************

*****************
haha just thought of an idea everyone will probs hate....TWILIGHT!!! hehehehehe

:laugh:
*****************
 
SOV, I think we have a bunch of WW addicts on our hands.

**************************
No kidding...! I started working on mine while still playing the dog one! If I didn't have 3 exams this week I would've been playing this one, too.
**************************
 
****************************************
Any of the suggestions so far would be fun! I've been working on a Doctor Who game... so maybe after the pokemon one and dyachei's if you guys are interested? Or I can volunteer to do a Jurassic Park one! I 😍 Jurassic Park. In any case I'd like to play more before modding one so have no problems waiting my turn.

Also: It's fun watching you guys theorize and stuff :d
****************************************

***************

If you would like, I could be a co-mod for a Jurassic Park one. I just don't want to mod one with how crazy my work schedule is. I could never guarantee a deadline. I would have to take a week off work just to mod one (especially since I am on mountain standard time). Getting off at 9:30PM would not be conducive to being a good mod.
 
Don't mind me I'll keep posting in the midst of the talk of new games. I know you guys think that saying too much that I'm a villager makes me look like a wolf but I'm not.

Since that's not a good defense I'm going to use the wolves voting. On the night when sheepsdog died I don't think anyone had voice suspicion of him prior to that. I don't think he was in danger except for from sooprnova now since she investigated him. In the last vote he voted for me. There was no chance that I would have been killed in that mauling. Had he lived I would have looked suspicious since I got votes from the Aladdin group. Even with his death I looked a little suspicious since Sunnex and Emiloo still voted for me and Sheepsdog didn't start it, at least one of which is a villager. If I was a wolf, still not though, I wouldn't want to cast suspicion on another wolf when the vote's not even going that way.

Squirrelsrule told a lovely story about how she investigated me with the flying carpet. Sooprnova said that's not how the magic carpet works. If we're going to trust sooprnova, which I know I am since she's doing so well, then we have to discount the story that squirrels voted for me. It was obvious she would die tonight. Why would she spend her night casting doubt on me if I was actually a wolf when it was obvious that she was going to die. It wouldn't make sense for a wolf to try to direct the vote to another wolf especially since either way you would vote both of us for this vote and the next. I think her actions help show I'm not a wolf.

tl;dr I'm not a wolf. Since I'm the only person left alive he's received votes in almost every round I think the wolves are trying to use me as an easy target.
 
Don't mind me I'll keep posting in the midst of the talk of new games. I know you guys think that saying too much that I'm a villager makes me look like a wolf but I'm not.

Since that's not a good defense I'm going to use the wolves voting. On the night when sheepsdog died I don't think anyone had voice suspicion of him prior to that. I don't think he was in danger except for from sooprnova now since she investigated him. In the last vote he voted for me. There was no chance that I would have been killed in that mauling. Had he lived I would have looked suspicious since I got votes from the Aladdin group. Even with his death I looked a little suspicious since Sunnex and Emiloo still voted for me and Sheepsdog didn't start it, at least one of which is a villager. If I was a wolf, still not though, I wouldn't want to cast suspicion on another wolf when the vote's not even going that way.

Squirrelsrule told a lovely story about how she investigated me with the flying carpet. Sooprnova said that's not how the magic carpet works. If we're going to trust sooprnova, which I know I am since she's doing so well, then we have to discount the story that squirrels voted for me. It was obvious she would die tonight. Why would she spend her night casting doubt on me if I was actually a wolf when it was obvious that she was going to die. It wouldn't make sense for a wolf to try to direct the vote to another wolf especially since either way you would vote both of us for this vote and the next. I think her actions help show I'm not a wolf.

tl;dr I'm not a wolf. Since I'm the only person left alive he's received votes in almost every round I think the wolves are trying to use me as an easy target.

That last part is supposed to be that's not he's.
 
Soopr, whenever you investigated, did it always say their roles and items? Or do you think some people might have/had items but you weren't told about that when you investigated?
 
I'm still questioning the fact that items can change hands. We've seen it multiple times in this game. Just because a villager had an item one night doesn't mean it had it tonight.
 
Soopr, whenever you investigated, did it always say their roles and items? Or do you think some people might have/had items but you weren't told about that when you investigated?

Yes. It would say "so and so is a viagra with no items" or "so and so is a villager with a zazu".
 
Omg. Stupid iPhone. Hilarious!!

For the record, uncovering a "Viagra" was not ever the result of one of my investigations....not even SOV's. 😉. 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omg. Stupid iPhone. Hilarious!!

For the record, uncovering a "Viagra" was not ever the result of one of my investigations....not even SOV's. 😉. 😉

🤣 I hate the iPhone autocorrect. Whenever I sign my name Syd it automatically corrects it to STD. On the few times I've forgotten to check it was pretty awkward.
 
Well I am back... I think I'm going to wait until the night's events to clear Orca11's name.... since no one is actually theorizing now!
:meanie:
 
I've been theorizing. I will theorize with you. I can only do it in the thread though.

I am having trouble getting the grasp of this zazu thing... so instead...

why do you think the wolves are coming after YOU? what in particular? And let's say hedgie is innocent... why would squirrels put you in the spotlight?
 
***************

If you would like, I could be a co-mod for a Jurassic Park one. I just don't want to mod one with how crazy my work schedule is. I could never guarantee a deadline. I would have to take a week off work just to mod one (especially since I am on mountain standard time). Getting off at 9:30PM would not be conducive to being a good mod.

*******************
Sure! We can work out details whenever via PM 🙂 < /end hijack>

Good luck with your theorizing, non-sorcerous types!
********************