Disney WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My villager status hasn't changed, I don't know that it can. But yeah, I would assume whoever had the apple is evil. Could have been squirrels though I think? Yup, I got my message at 7:15 last night from Lissa, and squirrels hadn't been lynched. Might have been her, but I don't know why she would have silenced me instead of soopr. I don't know why anyone would have chosen me over soopr...
 
My villager status hasn't changed, I don't know that it can. But yeah, I would assume whoever had the apple is evil. Could have been squirrels though I think? Yup, I got my message at 7:15 last night from Lissa, and squirrels hadn't been lynched. Might have been her, but I don't know why she would have silenced me instead of soopr. I don't know why anyone would have chosen me over soopr...

maybe whoever sent you the apple was a wolf who thought sooprnova would be next to be killed by the wolves at "night" (which obviously didn't happen and petpony was killed instead) so they wanted to go after whoever was on the same page as sooprnova. soopr already stated that if we believed her we should believe you as well (at least, i think she did). so maybe that's why they went after you?

obviously soopr wasn't killed last night so both of you are still around. after soopr's information turned out to be true, i'm more inclined to trust her now.
 
That makes a lot of sense. I would assume the only reason soopr didn't end up dead last night was because someone protected her. And for whatever reason Petpony was seen as a bigger threat than i was.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Were both orcas silenced at the same time?? I'm on my iPhone, can someone check If orca2011 is on this thread? She was on last night and wasn't saying anything or pm me anything, so I'm assuming she was injured.
 
i'm so torn on who to lynch!!!! if you think about it most people voted for squirrels so i feel like perhaps we can discount those people as being wolves. that pretty much leaves the two orcas and petpony, and petpony has been killed. anyone else think that the two orcas are kind of suspicious?
 
That's what I'm trying to figure out. I know that I was on orca2011s side and I'm still inclined to be on her side bc of something she said to me.

Who was nstarz pointing out btw?
 
********************
this is so entertaining when you know things and can't say it:laugh:!!! aahh!!
********************
 
Well as of now orca2011 isn't on this thread. Which makes me think she hasn't gone on the forum today and actually can speak.


So here's what we know. Wolves are attacking two at a time. If a villager had some protective item, they'd survive and be injured. The wolf attacking could be injured or killed. So in theory, a wolf and a villager should have been injured around the same time. Whether they can speak at the same time idk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think at the moment, our best bet is one of the orcas. For the time being I'm going to say Lynch Orcagirl I suspect her more than I suspect Orca2011.
 
TW, didn't you say that you had some sort of information that might make orca2011 less suspicious? is it something you can share?
 
TW, didn't you say that you had some sort of information that might make orca2011 less suspicious? is it something you can share?

Yes I do. Unless she lied to me very cleverly.

Patience people! I have to pay attention to biochem! And then drive to work. Unless orca2011 reveals it herself I PROMISE to tell you.
 
Yes I do. Unless she lied to me very cleverly.

Patience people! I have to pay attention to biochem! And then drive to work. Unless orca2011 reveals it herself I PROMISE to tell you.

:laugh: i'll let you get back to your studies, little fish 😛

crap forgot we can't edit!!!! sorrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy 🙁 🙁 🙁

(i had mispelled something and just did it without even thinking!)
 
Last edited:
Ok I'm writin this really quickly before class starts.

I saw Sunnex write her original post. It didn't contain anythinto get her into trouble.
 
******************************************************************
New Game Idea:
I want to run a WW game where there are no wolves, but still one person dies every night. Watch all the lynching until all the players kill each other, and then disclose that the nighttime deaths were all from natural causes.

Just for fun . :laugh:
*****************************************************************
 
******************************************************************
New Game Idea:
I want to run a WW game where there are no wolves, but still one person dies every night. Watch all the lynching until all the players kill each other, and then disclose that the nighttime deaths were all from natural causes.

Just for fun . :laugh:
*****************************************************************


***********************************************************
And there could be secret veterinarian that saves certain players from dying 😉
***********************************************************
 
***********************************************************
And there could be secret veterinarian that saves certain players from dying 😉
***********************************************************
I like that.

*************************************************************
And a "gossip" overheard function that let's me randomly intercept their PMs and post them on the thread. With any luck it will be some embarrassing non-game related info!
**************************************************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok I have a few minutes:

On feb 27 (forgot the time) orca2011 finally contacted me, said she was allowed to speak the night before but was really too tired after driving home. I told her I believed she had an item bc at the beginning of the game neither grad, bandierose, nor I had an item. It appeared that every group at least started out with one item. Orca was very untrusting of me until we killed sheepdog. Since sheepdog wanted me killed, and I almost had gotten killed, she hoped it was proof enough to trust me.

Remember when I was wondering where the heck she was and was accusing hedgie? Well turned out she was silenced. She told me on feb 28th 7 am cst she was 99 percent positive that she had killed SOV bc of her object. Seeing how important that made her, I said if there was anyone you suspected I'd say it first. If a whole bandwagon thing happened and that person was innocent, you'd all attack me instead of her, thereby not losing the item.

Idk what the item is and I'm glad bc loose lips sink ships. We were coming up with possible suspects bc her item killed SOV just like a wolf. We were looking at people with claws. However, all of our suspects turned out innocent. She was wondering why I suspected squirrels.

If what she says is true, I'd suspect someone attacked her last night. She told me she would be gone for a couple of hrs due to her gym class, but I havent heard from her since then.

There ya go.
 
I'm 95% sure you're innocent TW, and this sounds pretty legitimate, so I'm going to roll with it and stick with lynching Orcagirl. She might be the last one, I'm not sure. But I think it's our best bet at this point.
 
At the moment:

LYNCH ORCAGIRL

Orca2011 seemed too specific to be false. She could be false, but I really do believe it's either one of them.
 
I'm sad you feel that way guys. It's not that I haven't wanted to be super active, but honestly I probably have a million excuses that don't matter anymore. I'm just normally pretty quiet. You can see all the times I've actually been on the forums in the past 6 months and how many times I've posted. I'm not the best decision maker. (Like I still haven't chosen a vet school to attend). I don't feel I've given anyone reason not to trust that I am a villager. I won't try to bore you with an elaborate story just to try and prove this to you, though I will say I do have an item that would probably get me killed if the wolves knew I had it. I told my group about it as soon as I got it.
 
Oh and I can't forget lynch orca2011
How do we know that her story is not similar to the one SR was telling?
 
was gonna ask the same question wildcat.

back to the drawing board for a little bit...does anyone else agree with the theory that wolves wouldn't vote to lynch other wolves, hence anyone who voted to lynch SR is NOT a wolf? i don't know if this is the best logic to follow but it's really all i've got right now.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Orca girl has been quiet and telling us she's been busy, but I don't trust her either, and I think devyn agrees with me. So lynch orcagirl