Disney WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Orca girl has been quiet and telling us she's been busy, but I don't trust her either, and I think devyn agrees with me. So lynch orcagirl
*****************************************
totally unrelated to strategy...

But I find it funny that Krist has posted 119 times in the forum, 80 of those have been in the 2 WW games.

Hey Krist, don't you do anything besides WW?

****************************************

ps - this thread now has more posts than WWI, moving into 3rd place on the pre-vet thread count. Chatty chatty.

******************************************
 
was gonna ask the same question wildcat.

back to the drawing board for a little bit...does anyone else agree with the theory that wolves wouldn't vote to lynch other wolves, hence anyone who voted to lynch SR is NOT a wolf? i don't know if this is the best logic to follow but it's really all i've got right now.

I think this could be accurate to a point. It's possible that people who voted at the end when it was clear that SR was going to be lynched anyways could be wolves. But anyone who voted at the beginning is pretty much cleared as far as I'm concerned.
Sounds like Krist (and likely Devyn) can't corroborate Orcagirl's story. If it turns out Orcagirl is a villager we can guess that Krist and/or devyn are wolves. Either way we should be a good shape. Though I still think we're going to be right with orcagirl
 
*****************************************
totally unrelated to strategy...

But I find it funny that Krist has posted 119 times in the forum, 80 of those have been in the 2 WW games.

Hey Krist, don't you do anything besides WW?

****************************************

ps - this thread now has more posts than WWI, moving into 3rd place on the pre-vet thread count. Chatty chatty.

******************************************

My stats are probably looking like that too at this point haha
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
was gonna ask the same question wildcat.

back to the drawing board for a little bit...does anyone else agree with the theory that wolves wouldn't vote to lynch other wolves, hence anyone who voted to lynch SR is NOT a wolf? i don't know if this is the best logic to follow but it's really all i've got right now.

I don't think we can assume that anyone who voted for squirrels isn't a wolf. It was pretty obvious that squirrels was going to go when it came down to it, and if I were a wolf, I would have voted for her so I don't seem suspicious.
 
I don't think we can assume that anyone who voted for squirrels isn't a wolf. It was pretty obvious that squirrels was going to go when it came down to it, and if I were a wolf, I would have voted for her so I don't seem suspicious.

Agreed. Bc they knew we were going to check out who didn't vote for squirrels.

Which would have been squirrels
 
We have 5 for ORCAGIRL. There needs to be 4 more for her to be lynched.

I'm not as sure as I was of squirrels (obviously with me shouting she was a liar), but something doesn't click.
 
I am suspicious of both Orcas. First Orcagirl & Orca2011 were both absent all yesterday. Orcagirl said she was silenced, but so does Wildcat - and if Orca2011 also claims this then it would mean that at least one of them was a wolf because really not all of them could have been poisoned by an apple or injured by a wolf. Perhaps failed attack as a wolf.

Now Orcagirl did tell Krist & I that she had an item, but when questioned as to what the item did, she seemed to avoid the question in the next few PMs and then we never heard from her. So not sure what that means - just odd. Why tell us you have an item and then not tell us what the heck the purpose of it is. So that along with her silence makes me a bit suspicious.

Orca2011 has been extremely silent. TW said yesterday that she was at the gym which is why she was quiet, but the odd thing was is at the time TW said she was supposedly at the gym Orca2011 was posting in other topics. Explain that. Doesn't make sense to me. So if she is silenced - why cover up her silence? Either she was silenced or chose to be silent and either way made up a story about it. I don't get it and it is suspicious as well. And for TW to say she was at the gym means she must have received some sort of PM from Orca2011 so she could not have been silenced - at least that is my thinking. I dunno. Something doesn't add up.

Not sure if one or both is guilty here, but definitely need some explanations.
 
if we're going off of the idea that those who voted for SR later are wolves, and voted for her bc she was gonna be lynched anyway then we should be looking into LIS and CFC as well. i've been kinda suspicious of LIS lately, but i thought CFC was a villager...
 
To be fair orca2011 told me she was going to the gym before the night events occurred. I said she was on the forum while we were lynching squirrels.
 
i think petpony was the last one to vote for SR (she was the 10th vote) but she was obviously innocent.
 
She told me yesterday at 4:06 pm cst. She said don't be alarmed if she didn't answer bc shell be at the gym for two hrs.
 
Here's the order of the last lynch votes (along with some of my comments to myself)

Lynch Vote:
LIS for TW (didn't count – before voting)
Trematode for Squirrelsrule
Proves trematode was innocent unless the wolves decided to sacrifice Squirrels, but I kind of doubt it.
Hedgiehog for SR
Again, proves innocence
Tigerwillow for SR
Sunnex for SR
Sooprnova for SR
Krist for SR
SR for Hedgiehog
Further proves hedgie is innocent (or maybe that's the ploy since SR knew she was going down anyways)
Devyn for SR
Petpony for SR
Petpony unlynch sr
LIS for SR
CFC for SR
Petpony for SR

Didn't vote: Orca2011, Orcagirl (not sure if they were online or not, maybe someone else can say)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mind you, orca2011 told me about what her object DOES. Just not what it was called or what it reaaaally is
 
The question now is where the heck is Orca2011 - she has been gone going on 2 days now - silent - seems very odd. I am not one to maul people for being silent, but what the heck! Have you heard from her at all today TW?
 
And also we were going to tell you guys after LIS was accusing me but also after the night events. But then Squirrelsrule was on the chopping block, I hadnt heard the go ahead from prca2011, so I kept it to myself.
 
I think we're on target with orcagirl.

She says she was silenced, but doesn't say why. Everyone else on this thread who was silenced received some explanation as to why. Wildcat says she was silenced by the apple, and I trust wildcat totally. I doubt there are two apples; that just seems crazy. So I think orcagirl is lying about being silenced and I think whoever had the apple last night is our last wolfie.
 
Hahaha SOV that is true, I dont post much, lots of lurking though!

Orcagirl told devyn and I that she had an item but didn't respond to questions about said item. I don't know for sure if she is a wolf or not, and it would definitely make devyn and I look bad if she is a villager, but at this point I don't know what else to do.
 
And just to note:

If you were a wolf and you were being accused, what would you say?? It's unfortunate that orca2011 isn't on here. But I do think one of them attacked the other. I don't think 2011 is Silenced today.... Again, we were planning to reveal her role.
 
******************************************

Loving watching, I think I like watching better than playing.

*******************************************
 
Hahaha SOV that is true, I dont post much, lots of lurking though!

Orcagirl told devyn and I that she had an item but didn't respond to questions about said item. I don't know for sure if she is a wolf or not, and it would definitely make devyn and I look bad if she is a villager, but at this point I don't know what else to do.

NStarz did the same thing with me (didn't inquire about my item) and look what happened to her.

lynch orcagirl


I have a meeting tonight and a ton of studying to do. Good luck guys. I will check in later tonight.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well I'm going to think aloud since we are only getting the peanut gallery. OG and O2011 got into a scramble (liss's post said blood droplets were lost). They were out for the count yesterday. Another wolf tried to attack another player, b/c droplets were also in todays story. O2011 was mentioned in the post, so she can't be injured. She shouldn't be silent today. Two other people have to be silent.

I think we are on the right track with orcagirl... FWIW

What dya guys think?
 
****************************************************************
Lynch All Remaining Villagers

Boom. Game Over. W for the wolves😀
****************************************************************
 
Well I'm going to think aloud since we are only getting the peanut gallery.

***************************
bring on the lynching already! i need a distraction for my remaining work day 😀

and I agree, watching is so much more fun!
***************************
 
I like that.

*************************************************************
And a "gossip" overheard function that let's me randomly intercept their PMs and post them on the thread. With any luck it will be some embarrassing non-game related info!
**************************************************************

*******************************************
And Dr. Google could swarm in and ruin everything!!!!
*******************************************
 
******************************************


**************
Agreed. Although I totally want to play the next one, too.
*****************

Of course, watching is only fun if you have some clue as to what is going on and to know that, you would have had to be in it.

*******************************************
 
***************
I have no idea what is oing on and I'm enjoying watching 🙂 Then again, I am desperately looking for any type of stalling methods for this neuro exam on Friday....😎
***************
 
yep. just got home and was trying to catch up on the thread. So right now we know that both orcas have an item. I still believe that whoever has Zazu is a wolf since they sent me a false message.

That is if we take them at their word of course. I know I don't have Zazu because the message was sent to me and Petpony. We also don't know how often Zazu changes players.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That is if we take them at their word of course. I know I don't have Zazu because the message was sent to me and Petpony. We also don't know how often Zazu changes players.

Ok.. so you are NOT hurt.

There goes that theory.

But I agree, Zazu must be operated by a wolf. It probably has changed hands since someone has used it.
 
My issue with everything that tigerwillow is saying about orca2011 is I don't think she helped kill SOV. She wasn't even online the whole day before and the 'night' cycle when he was killed. How could she have killed him? Tigerwillow did she actually tell you the exact item you have? The other thing is anyone can not post for a day and say they were silenced, players would have no reason to not believe them and it would make them look less suspicious. I don't know yet is orcagirl is more likely to be a wolf than orca2011 but since devyn and krist are suspicious of orcagirl it helps my decision a little.
 
My issue with everything that tigerwillow is saying about orca2011 is I don't think she helped kill SOV. She wasn't even online the whole day before and the 'night' cycle when he was killed. How could she have killed him? Tigerwillow did she actually tell you the exact item you have? The other thing is anyone can not post for a day and say they were silenced, players would have no reason to not believe them and it would make them look less suspicious. I don't know yet is orcagirl is more likely to be a wolf than orca2011 but since devyn and krist are suspicious of orcagirl it helps my decision a little.

Oops I meant the item that orca2011 has.
 
My issue with everything that tigerwillow is saying about orca2011 is I don't think she helped kill SOV. She wasn't even online the whole day before and the 'night' cycle when he was killed. How could she have killed him? Tigerwillow did she actually tell you the exact item you have? The other thing is anyone can not post for a day and say they were silenced, players would have no reason to not believe them and it would make them look less suspicious. I don't know yet is orcagirl is more likely to be a wolf than orca2011 but since devyn and krist are suspicious of orcagirl it helps my decision a little.


Sigh... I will be revealing more of her item.

I dont know what it REALLY is... but it protects only her (I asked). Therefore, she doesn't need to ACTIVELY go out and do something. Your logic would make sense if she had to actively do something.
 
Therefore, it was more important to keep her under the radar from you guys lynching her. So that's why I was making all the vocal decisions.