Disney WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok I have a few minutes:
Remember when I was wondering where the heck she was and was accusing hedgie? Well turned out she was silenced. She told me on feb 28th 7 am cst she was 99 percent positive that she had killed SOV bc of her object.
There ya go.

Right here you say her object was used to kill SOV.

Tigerwillow said:
I dont know what it REALLY is... but it protects only her (I asked). Therefore, she doesn't need to ACTIVELY go out and do something. Your logic would make sense if she had to actively do something.

But here the item can only protect her. Even if the thought is that SOV attacked her and her protection killed him that doesn't to me make much sense. In the beginning orca2011 had never posted and said that she would be unavailable. To me that would make her as less of a target to a wolf. SOV had no item so he couldn't investigate and see what she had. Something about the story just isn't adding up to me.
 
Wow that does not make any sense! If the item she has protects her then I don't really understand her silence. What is it? Is it the fairy godmother like DVMdream had and if so why did it not protect DVM? And if it only has protection qualitites then it did not kill the wolves. There is just something a bit fishy about it and why did she not tell you what it is either. Doesn't really fully add up.

I don't know for sure that Orcagirl is a wolf. I have suspicions because of her silence and lack of forthcoming info, but I have no investigative item to know for sure. So it is a shot in the dark like all of the other people we have mauled really. Which is sad. I wish there was more to go on. I have been searching the thread for some sort of clue as to who is a wolf so we can make the right choice.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Right here you say her object was used to kill SOV.



But here the item can only protect her. Even if the thought is that SOV attacked her and her protection killed him that doesn't to me make much sense. In the beginning orca2011 had never posted and said that she would be unavailable. To me that would make her as less of a target to a wolf. SOV had no item so he couldn't investigate and see what she had. Something about the story just isn't adding up to me.


Apparently I wasn't clear. I said that she told me she was 90-something % sure she killed SOV. It was a protection item. Perhaps it killed him in the process of protecting her. How could one of the villagers, first night into the game, find a wolf immediately and killed him successfully? Beginners luck???

IF he did attack Orca2011 then TWO of the people in our group were attacked on, making it look as if I or Bandierose did it. Of course they'd vote for Bandierose making it look like I did it. Sneaky sneaky

does this make sense?
 
How convenient though that you have an item after I revealed what orca2011 told me

I really do have an item. I just didn't think it was necessary to tell everyone. I don't feel like I did anything to make anyone suspect me. 🙁

Orca girl has been quiet and telling us she's been busy, but I don't trust her either, and I think devyn agrees with me. So lynch orcagirl

I have been busy. I know everyone says that, but to be honest I'm so busy I completely didn't realize I have a test tomorrow (I was just reminded of it yesterday) and I spent all last filling out a nomination form because my university thinks it's fun to make all nominees for any awards fill out an application, which btw I was only told about on Monday. I really probably shouldn't have played and you all should kill me because this is taking way more time than I thought it would.

I am suspicious of both Orcas. First Orcagirl & Orca2011 were both absent all yesterday. Orcagirl said she was silenced, but so does Wildcat - and if Orca2011 also claims this then it would mean that at least one of them was a wolf because really not all of them could have been poisoned by an apple or injured by a wolf. Perhaps failed attack as a wolf.

Now Orcagirl did tell Krist & I that she had an item, but when questioned as to what the item did, she seemed to avoid the question in the next few PMs and then we never heard from her. So not sure what that means - just odd. Why tell us you have an item and then not tell us what the heck the purpose of it is. So that along with her silence makes me a bit suspicious.

Orca2011 has been extremely silent. TW said yesterday that she was at the gym which is why she was quiet, but the odd thing was is at the time TW said she was supposedly at the gym Orca2011 was posting in other topics. Explain that. Doesn't make sense to me. So if she is silenced - why cover up her silence? Either she was silenced or chose to be silent and either way made up a story about it. I don't get it and it is suspicious as well. And for TW to say she was at the gym means she must have received some sort of PM from Orca2011 so she could not have been silenced - at least that is my thinking. I dunno. Something doesn't add up.

Not sure if one or both is guilty here, but definitely need some explanations.

I really wish I had saved my sent messages. I did tell them exactly what Lissa told me the item would do and exactly what it was. Now I think it was a mistake because they're willing to lie to throw me under the bus.

Hahaha SOV that is true, I dont post much, lots of lurking though!

Orcagirl told devyn and I that she had an item but didn't respond to questions about said item. I don't know for sure if she is a wolf or not, and it would definitely make devyn and I look bad if she is a villager, but at this point I don't know what else to do.

I know I didn't ask Lissa if it could do anything else but I didn't see the point. She was pretty specific about what it could do.
 
I really do have an item. I just didn't think it was necessary to tell everyone. I don't feel like I did anything to make anyone suspect me. 🙁



I have been busy. I know everyone says that, but to be honest I'm so busy I completely didn't realize I have a test tomorrow (I was just reminded of it yesterday) and I spent all last filling out a nomination form because my university thinks it's fun to make all nominees for any awards fill out an application, which btw I was only told about on Monday. I really probably shouldn't have played and you all should kill me because this is taking way more time than I thought it would.



I really wish I had saved my sent messages. I did tell them exactly what Lissa told me the item would do and exactly what it was. Now I think it was a mistake because they're willing to lie to throw me under the bus.



I know I didn't ask Lissa if it could do anything else but I didn't see the point. She was pretty specific about what it could do.


You can't copy paste PMs
 
Wow that does not make any sense! If the item she has protects her then I don't really understand her silence. What is it? Is it the fairy godmother like DVMdream had and if so why did it not protect DVM? And if it only has protection qualitites then it did not kill the wolves. There is just something a bit fishy about it and why did she not tell you what it is either. Doesn't really fully add up.

I don't know for sure that Orcagirl is a wolf. I have suspicions because of her silence and lack of forthcoming info, but I have no investigative item to know for sure. So it is a shot in the dark like all of the other people we have mauled really. Which is sad. I wish there was more to go on. I have been searching the thread for some sort of clue as to who is a wolf so we can make the right choice.

I suspect the fairy godmother (which someone must have) is to protect another player, not yourself. Orca2011 supposedly has an item protecting just herself.
 
I don't know who the wolf is yet but I'm still suspicious of both orcas. I think I'm going to go with my gut.
lynch orca2011
 
We haven't heard CFCs or LISs response.... I have to admit, I am biased b/c this info was told to ME. It could very well be that O2011 is playing the victim, made me have to trust her by making her trust me, feeding me wrong information

I am totally up for that... However, it just doesn't make sense to me. My personal opinion.
 
I really wish I had saved my sent messages. I did tell them exactly what Lissa told me the item would do and exactly what it was. Now I think it was a mistake because they're willing to lie to throw me under the bus. .

I have all of the messages you sent saved and none of them say what the item can do. I cannot quote them on here against the rules, but don't accuse both me & Krist of lying cause that is BS. Instead why not just defend your innocence and actually say what the heck your item is and what it can do publicly to save yourself???
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have all of the messages you sent saved and none of them say what the item can do. I cannot quote them on here against the rules, but don't accuse both me & Krist of lying cause that is BS. Instead why not just defend your innocence and actually say what the heck your item is and what it can do publicly to save yourself???


She can't...it'll be lost and given to another player.
 
It seems that you can say what the item does without losing it but if you say what it actual is you do lose it.
 
She can't...it'll be lost and given to another player.

I actually don't think this is true anymore. I'm pretty sure I lost the mirror totally randomly, it just happened to be a coincidence that it happened right after I revealed that I had it.

Minnerbelle didn't lose the apple immediately after she said she had it, right? And I know that many people have posted that they "found" or "lost" an item - I'm pretty sure that's just random.

So, orcagirl, if you're worried about losing the item by talking about it, I wouldn't be too worried. Even if you lose it, it's better to lose an item than to lose your life!
 
I have all of the messages you sent saved and none of them say what the item can do. I cannot quote them on here against the rules, but don't accuse both me & Krist of lying cause that is BS. Instead why not just defend your innocence and actually say what the heck your item is and what it can do publicly to save yourself???

Okay. It's the compass. And it can't do anything to save me, but I can see myself getting killed for it because it could be extremely useful in the hands of a wolf. I would have sworn I told you all that, but I've been switching computers and using my phone and not all of them are working at their best, so I wanted to be able to check to see what I sent you. The compass can only allow someone to avoid being investigated.
 
I have not turned on you - I said I was suspicious of you - at this point I cannot even decide who the heck to vote for as I am not fully sure that you are a wolf. I have 3 suspects and you are one of them. Ugh and now I have 19 min to make a frickin decision!
 
I actually don't think this is true anymore. I'm pretty sure I lost the mirror totally randomly, it just happened to be a coincidence that it happened right after I revealed that I had it.

Minnerbelle didn't lose the apple immediately after she said she had it, right? And I know that many people have posted that they "found" or "lost" an item - I'm pretty sure that's just random.

So, orcagirl, if you're worried about losing the item by talking about it, I wouldn't be too worried. Even if you lose it, it's better to lose an item than to lose your life!


IDK.... maybe orcagirl should try it out... I wouldn't risk losing a valuable item though..

Unless you're Orcagirl. I'm a little bit losing hope on why Orca2011 isn't here....she's totally vacant from SDN
 
If I die then who knows where the item will end up. It'd be better in my hands as a villager, than in the hands of a wolf.
 
Okay. It's the compass. And it can't do anything to save me, but I can see myself getting killed for it because it could be extremely useful in the hands of a wolf. I would have sworn I told you all that, but I've been switching computers and using my phone and not all of them are working at their best, so I wanted to be able to check to see what I sent you. The compass can only allow someone to avoid being investigated.

Did you lose it.....

I have a feeling you would. Seems like the kind of twist that Liss would put in this game
 
I haven't lost it yet. No PM from Lissa. Could be that's she's just not watching us that closely right now.
 
I haven't lost it yet. No PM from Lissa. Could be that's she's just not watching us that closely right now.

The last time I felt this conflicted was with Nstarz.... we all know how that turned out.

I really don't want to vote for Orca2011.... but if OG turns out innocent I think I would.... I do think there was a fight between them.
 
13 minutes! and yes LIS and CFC have been very quiet today......although i think CFC may be at her Davis interview, maybe?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well it's going to be too late soon. I just need two people to unlynch me and lynch orca2011 for me to be safe. I promise I won't let you down.
 
By the way I still have the compass. Do you really want to risk it going to someone who wants you all dead?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What facts do I have:

She waited until I looked innocent to tell me.

She talked about being suspicious into petpony and nstarz and hedgiehog
She was talking about claws...