You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Disney WW Official Game Thread
Started by Lissarae06
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Idk!!!!! I feel like a failure............
voting closed. Results pending.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What facts do I have:
She waited until I looked innocent to tell me.
She talked about being suspicious into petpony and nstarz and hedgiehog
She was talking about claws...
While petpony and nstarz have been proven to be villagers. I know you can't be 100% certain someone is a villager until they are dead but I am a villager. If I die you can be sure.
Are we all lynching her because of what i said????????
Or what orcagirl says???????
Or what orcagirl says???????
While petpony and nstarz have been proven to be villagers. I know you can't be 100% certain someone is a villager until they are dead but I am a villager. If I die you can be sure.
You are a villager. I have no qualms bout that.
I feel like we just made a big mistake!
I never swayed! I stuck by my vote 🙁
I never swayed! I stuck by my vote 🙁
You were probably right to. Though I am suspicious of Orca2011 anyways. So we'll just have to see.
I feel like we just made a big mistake!
fracking frackity frack frack frack 😡

I'm gonna boycott this thread.
It's making me want to stomp in circles.
It's making me want to stomp in circles.
fracking frackity frack frack frack 😡![]()
Ditto on that. The "I shouldn't have played at all" pity party got to me.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mostly because you guys are serious wafflers - I can never tell which direction things are actually going.
.Once again, our mob decided that someone had to pay for all of the lives lost. Who should it be? Orca or Orca? It was a tough decision, but ultimately the mob decided to kill orca2011, an injured villager.
.
.Sad, confused, and scared our players decided to go to bed and pray that they would survive until the morning.
.
..
.It is now Night 8. Players with nighttime actions, send me your PMs. Deadline is 9:00pm CST.
.
..
.11 players remain.
.Little Mermaid..
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. Graduatedly (Ariel)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)- Wicked Stepmother of Cinderella
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)- Jafar the evil sorcerer of Aladdin
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
WTF (Scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)- Evil Queen Grimhilde
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs (Pocahontas)
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)
4. Nstarz (Meeko).
.
.Sad, confused, and scared our players decided to go to bed and pray that they would survive until the morning.
.
..
.It is now Night 8. Players with nighttime actions, send me your PMs. Deadline is 9:00pm CST.
.
..
.11 players remain.
.Little Mermaid..
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. Graduatedly (Ariel)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)- Wicked Stepmother of Cinderella
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)- Jafar the evil sorcerer of Aladdin
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
WTF (Scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)- Evil Queen Grimhilde
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs (Pocahontas)
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)
4. Nstarz (Meeko).
Mostly because you guys are serious wafflers - I can never tell which direction things are actually going.
Haha thanks, we deserve that. But this is a hard game!
Wow a lot happened in the last 10 min of voting ha I missed it sorry if I should have changed my vote, oh well, too late now well just have to wait and see! I have no idea anyway but I do not know for sure if orcagirl is a wolf, I am just suspicious. I too am suspicious of LIS fwiw
I stuck by my vote!!!!!!! That's all i can say!!!
. It was a tough decision, but ultimately the mob decided to kill orca2011, an injured villager. .
********************************
uuuggghH!!!!!!! c'mon guys, get the WOLVES!!!!!😡
********************************
Ditto on that. The "I shouldn't have played at all" pity party got to me.![]()
However, then wouldn't it have been better if you have kept your vote to lynch me then (putting me out of my misery trying to balance it all). I'm glad you changed your vote and trusted me. I won't let you down.
Who do we suspect?????
And what happened to her freakin item?!?!?!?!?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Of the players left sooprnova checked out wildcatj and trematode and figured they were wolves. Since all her information is right so far I'd say that we can take definitely take wildcatj and sooprnova off the list of possible wolves. Even if we consider petpony's idea that there's two opposing groups of wolves sooprnova found wolves from both of the supposed teams so sooprnova can be taken off the suspicious list.
The thing is, you and Orca2011 were both injured.... and now orca2011 is innocent...
Darn it all!!!!!! 😡 🙁 
Hence why I voted from left field as I could not condemn either one - not enough friggin info and I am sick of killing villagers. This sucks! Ummmm yeah not sure what now...guess we wait to see what night time brings

Hence why I voted from left field as I could not condemn either one - not enough friggin info and I am sick of killing villagers. This sucks! Ummmm yeah not sure what now...guess we wait to see what night time brings
*********
These villagers are really good at helping out the wolves.
*********
These villagers are really good at helping out the wolves.*********
**************************************
Who will you turn on next
**************************************
Who will you turn on next

**************************************
Well at least y'all knew I was telling the truth, as best as I could.
Now i'm allll alone 🙁
Now i'm allll alone 🙁
**************************************
Who will you turn on next
**************************************
You're just butthurt cuz we gotcha!
Now i'm allll alone 🙁
you and me both 🙁
now i think we should seriously look into some of the others....obviously we were wrong about orca 2011
Well, even if someone WANTED to investigate Orcagirl, they can't
She has that damn compass.
She has that damn compass.
My theory:
There are two teams of wolves:
1) It explains the different colours being used
2) It would explain the double deaths on certain nights
3) It would explain why the wolf and the villager got killed that one time (each team only knows the wolves on their team, and thus chose to accidentally kill a wolf from the other team)
4) It explains why some suspicious characters voted for squirrels a while back\
5) It might explain some of the injuring that is going on
Just a theory
There are two teams of wolves:
1) It explains the different colours being used
2) It would explain the double deaths on certain nights
3) It would explain why the wolf and the villager got killed that one time (each team only knows the wolves on their team, and thus chose to accidentally kill a wolf from the other team)
4) It explains why some suspicious characters voted for squirrels a while back\
5) It might explain some of the injuring that is going on
Just a theory
My theory:
There are two teams of wolves:
1) It explains the different colours being used
2) It would explain the double deaths on certain nights
3) It would explain why the wolf and the villager got killed that one time (each team only knows the wolves on their team, and thus chose to accidentally kill a wolf from the other team)
4) It explains why some suspicious characters voted for squirrels a while back\
5) It might explain some of the injuring that is going on
Just a theory
Why then would Orca2011 lie about killing SOV par accident???
I think your theory has some validity. It would add a nice twist.
Why then would Orca2011 lie about killing SOV par accident???
To be honest, I would have to go back and refresh my memory about that stunt. My brain is fried from all of the stuff I have to do for university this week (I will be freeee tomorrow after my exam... yay.... then away for a conference... y'all might hate me for that: limited internet access. Phoo. Just thought of that.)
It was just some things I picked up on/was curious about.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Poor Orca2011... she doesn't even know we killed her.
I stuck by you til the very end!!!!
I stuck by you til the very end!!!!
Well if there were two teams of wolves, assuming that the teams are even to give them the best chance against each other, there would be at least one more purple wolf left. So there could just be one more wolf left or there could be three with one green and two purples.
You're just butthurt cuz we gotcha!
*************************************************
I didn't go down easy though 😀. I fought it out to the bitter end! Wish I could have gotten a snazzy writeup like in the dog game, but I was a wolf this time after all. Lasted one day longer as a wolf than a dog, but overall I stink at this game. Still enjoy it though 🙂.
****************************************************
Sorry I'm not more creative! Part of it is because I have a test tomorrow I am trying (and failing) to study for.*************************************************
I didn't go down easy though 😀. I fought it out to the bitter end! Wish I could have gotten a snazzy writeup like in the dog game, but I was a wolf this time after all. Lasted one day longer as a wolf than a dog, but overall I stink at this game. Still enjoy it though 🙂.
****************************************************
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 191K