Disney WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**********************************************
I wonder if we're thinking some of the same things...although I've been wrong in the past so maybe I'm still confused, hahahah.

***************************************************************8
YES YOU WERE!!!!! Hahahahah
 
No! I was thinking maybe it had to do with the way that the wolves are distributed among groups? Because the evil people aren't in their own groups? But I can't figure out a pattern.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No! I was thinking maybe it had to do with the way that the wolves are distributed among groups? Because the evil people aren't in their own groups? But I can't figure out a pattern.

I was thinking this... but by that logic Sunnex is a wolf.
 
***********************

What I have noticed is so incredibly obvious, kind of like this:

view27547.jpg



Come on villagers, you can figure it out; it should have screamed out to someone by now!

I am so mean...
**********************************************

Why did you take a picture of my neighborhood?
 
Or you're just trying to get the most gullible people.

What are you talking about? Because I'm suspicious of orcagirls silence? Or because I think it's weird how there have been two nights were one player was on track to by lynched and then people changed their minds? how is that going after "gullible" players?
 
What are you talking about? Because I'm suspicious of orcagirls silence? Or because I think it's weird how there have been two nights were one player was on track to by lynched and then people changed their minds? how is that going after "gullible" players?


Well, if you go after the people who changed their minds, those are the people (me and orca2011 included) that did just that.

And sometimes i'm gullilble.

What does anyone think on my theory???? (about sunnex and someone in cinderella)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No! I was thinking maybe it had to do with the way that the wolves are distributed among groups? Because the evil people aren't in their own groups? But I can't figure out a pattern.

If this is true, there are FOUR wolves left. And that, ladies and gentlemen, sucks.
 
I don't know why you think that that is what I meant by telling them to stop. A player stated that she was getting confused by the dead players. I am trying to help avoid that.


Well poo. Are we supposed to be confused???? ISnt' that the point?
 
Yeah I had thought of this idea and was trying to figure out how the colors work really. Do they pair up green/green & purple/purple or opposite. Anyhow I think the villain killed could point to where the next villain is which is why I thought there was a villain in Cinderella and one in Snow White. Hence me leaning towards LIS, CFC, and Orcagirl. Because SOV was killed as Jafar and then next was Sheepdog in the Aladdin group. But it could keep going on and I just don't know when the wolf #s would stop. Do we have as many wolve's as groups for villains?
 
I think I've been ignoring the nighttime cycles and maybe that's where we need to start looking. How many people get killed each night, try to identify why they got killed? That sort of thing.
 
Okay so the people who haven't voted today or talked at all have been Orca2011 who was an injured villager, LIS, and CFC. LIS didn't post after voting for squirrelsrule last night. CFC posted last night but not today. It is possible that one or more of them was injured last night. LIS has only voted in three of the 7 lynch votes (although one of those was too late) despite being online for at least a portion of most of the votes. CFC voted in every vote except the last one. In two of the six votes they particpated in CFC changed their votes multiple times. Not sure how or if this even helps just some trends.
 
I think I've been ignoring the nighttime cycles and maybe that's where we need to start looking. How many people get killed each night, try to identify why they got killed? That sort of thing.


Read the 35 thread pages.

BE MY GUEST

(song commences now)
 
Ok next thought with the wolves: Maybe the evil character's movie indicates that there is a wolf in that group. So for example: SOV was from aladdin, we already found sheepdog in aladdin. Sheepdog would indicate that there is a wolf in Snow White, and Squirrels would indicate a wolf in Cinderella. This sounds promising, what do you think?
 
Okay so the people who haven't voted today or talked at all have been Orca2011 who was an injured villager, LIS, and CFC. LIS didn't post after voting for squirrelsrule last night. CFC posted last night but not today. It is possible that one or more of them was injured last night. LIS has only voted in three of the 7 lynch votes (although one of those was too late) despite being online for at least a portion of most of the votes. CFC voted in every vote except the last one. In two of the six votes they particpated in CFC changed their votes multiple times. Not sure how or if this even helps just some trends.


Im 95 % sure that CFC is at her interview in Davis.

That being said, I have mine this friday. Do not lynch me!!!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok next thought with the wolves: Maybe the evil character's movie indicates that there is a wolf in that group. So for example: SOV was from aladdin, we already found sheepdog in aladdin. Sheepdog would indicate that there is a wolf in Snow White, and Squirrels would indicate a wolf in Cinderella. This sounds promising, what do you think?


I like it.
 
I think I've been ignoring the nighttime cycles and maybe that's where we need to start looking. How many people get killed each night, try to identify why they got killed? That sort of thing.

I have been keeping track to see if there were patterns or anything - there hasn't been much detail really sadly, so here you go...

.Night 1 – WTF killed by animal of some sort .
Bandierose - 9 (petpony, katie8, orcagirl, squirrelseule, minnerbelle, dyachei, kakurubird, trematode, nstarz)
Day 2 – Mauled Bandierose – villager – innocent
Night 2 – Hedgiehog followed trail of blood. Grad (villager) killed. Blackdog618 found piece of fabric. SOV – killed wounds similar to that of WTFs (SOV was a villain)
DVMDream-5 (Petpony, CFC, hedgiehog, kakurubird, squirrelsrule)
Day 3 – DVMdream (villager) mauled – had special item “fairy godmother”
Night 3 – Kaydubs (villager) murdered, kakurubird (villager) murdered – bloody message left on wall – had item “compass”
Day 4 – dyachei mauled – villager
Night 4 – minnerbelle – villager – poison apple - killed
Day 5 – blackdog mauled – villager
Night 5 – Emiloo killed – shredded – villager, Sheepsdogpsu – wolf killed
Day 6 – Nstarz mauled – villager
Night 6 – katie8 - villager - killed
Day 7 – Squrrelsrule mauled - .Wicked Stepmother of Cinderella (a wolf).
.Night 7 – PetPony - villager - killed.
.Day 8 – mauled Orca2011 - villager.
 
Ok next thought with the wolves: Maybe the evil character's movie indicates that there is a wolf in that group. So for example: SOV was from aladdin, we already found sheepdog in aladdin. Sheepdog would indicate that there is a wolf in Snow White, and Squirrels would indicate a wolf in Cinderella. This sounds promising, what do you think?

Devyn just pointed this out as well. I think it would mean only 2 more wolves because they wouldn't be paired, they would just be pointing to another group.
 
If this is true, there are FOUR wolves left. And that, ladies and gentlemen, sucks.

I don't think this is true. First I know for a fact that there is not a wolf in each group. Lion King 100% guaranteed never had a wolf. Since you cleared trematode it's guaranteed that Pocahontas doesn't have a wolf. If we figure that the colors of the wolves are important and that they're either teams or pairs that means there should be an even number of wolves. Which means an odd number is remaining. It should either be one, three, or at the very worst five. On the very low chance there's five wolves left we lose after the night since they'll kill a villager and outnumber. This means there's likely one or three wolves left. Either one purple or two purples and a green.
 
Ok next thought with the wolves: Maybe the evil character's movie indicates that there is a wolf in that group. So for example: SOV was from aladdin, we already found sheepdog in aladdin. Sheepdog would indicate that there is a wolf in Snow White, and Squirrels would indicate a wolf in Cinderella. This sounds promising, what do you think?

Ummm isn't that what I just said :laugh:
 
So maybe there's three more, and one of the wolves we find will indicate a wolf in another group. That way there would be an even number which makes more sense. So maybe we are right with orcagirl? And then LIS or CFC, we have to make a choice there... I'm ok with calling Krist and Devyn innocent for the time being, they seem to be pointing in the same direction as the rest of us (but then again it could be swaying us).
 
I like wildcats idea as well, I think this has been discussed before? It's why I thought blackdog was a wolf. Also why I think there is a wolf in my group.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So maybe there's three more, and one of the wolves we find will indicate a wolf in another group. That way there would be an even number which makes more sense. So maybe we are right with orcagirl? And then LIS or CFC, we have to make a choice there... I'm ok with calling Krist and Devyn innocent for the time being, they seem to be pointing in the same direction as the rest of us (but then again it could be swaying us).

I'm on board with this. I suspect LIS over CFC, but I've been VERY wrong before. 🙄