You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Disney WW Official Game Thread
Started by Lissarae06
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
****************************
Agreed. That class was the death of me. But this just made me think of this freshman who I was in charge of teaching how to prep Microbio. I was studying for a biochem final and he drew the chemical structure of ethanol and labeled it "want some?" and made it into a paper airplane and threw it at me from the balcony above. Chemistry in general just makes me want to drink. Especially P Chem...Why I added a chem minor is beyond me...
***************************
*************
The only reason why I have a chem minor is that I took enough credits. I had to keep taking different chem courses to replace my crappy mark in it. Gen Chem I, Gen Chem, II, Organic I x2 (second time does not count for my vet school), Biochem and now Organic Chem II. Really freaking out. If I suck at this course, I will have to take advanced Organic in order to replace my mark. Seems counter productive given that I don't have the mind of a chemist and I am *just* starting to get the hang of it. I have the second highest mark in my lab section though. Perhaps that is a sign!
*************
.It didnt take long for the mob to decide who should pay for the attacks this time.
.
.Lynch CFC! shouted TigerWillow..
.Yeah! answered the mob.
.
.CorporateFatCat didnt even have the chance to offer a defense. No one seemed to care however. The group closed in and left CFC, Ursula the sea bitch of Little Mermaid (a wolf) dead..
.9 players remain .
.Little Mermaid. .
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. Graduatedly (Ariel)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)- Ursula, the sea witch of Little Mermaid
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)- Wicked Stepmother of Cinderella
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)- Jafar the evil sorcerer of Aladdin
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
WTF (Scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)- Evil Queen Grimhilde
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs (Pocahontas)
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)
4. Nstarz (Meeko).
.
.Lynch CFC! shouted TigerWillow..
.Yeah! answered the mob.
.
.CorporateFatCat didnt even have the chance to offer a defense. No one seemed to care however. The group closed in and left CFC, Ursula the sea bitch of Little Mermaid (a wolf) dead..
.9 players remain .
.Little Mermaid. .
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. Graduatedly (Ariel)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)- Ursula, the sea witch of Little Mermaid
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)- Wicked Stepmother of Cinderella
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)- Jafar the evil sorcerer of Aladdin
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
WTF (Scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)- Evil Queen Grimhilde
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs (Pocahontas)
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)
4. Nstarz (Meeko).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let's say a nighttime deadline of midnight. If I don't hear from everyone, I will extend it to tomorrow to be fair.
Yahoo!
***************************************
Hedgie a plain old villager
, who woulda guessed that, lol.
***************************************
Hedgie a plain old villager ***************************************
Let's say a nighttime deadline of midnight. If I don't hear from everyone, I will extend it to tomorrow to be fair.
Well I guess that means I'm off to bed for now. I'll be back in the morning to check on how everything went. I need to study and well my exam is at 8am, so sleep would be a good thing. (P.S. Devyn - I admire your commitment to the game. I'd never be able to stay up that late just to see how things are going)
Btw lol evil sea bitch...I seriously giggled to myself![]()
I actually guffawed out loud. 😳
Btw lol evil sea bitch...I seriously giggled to myself![]()
I aim to please 😀I actually guffawed out loud. 😳
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well.... I give props to MYSELF
It was hard keeping that undercover and trying to avert attention about who had that mirror!!!
I nearly SCREAMED at you, TREMATODE!!!!!!
It was hard keeping that undercover and trying to avert attention about who had that mirror!!!
I nearly SCREAMED at you, TREMATODE!!!!!!
Well.... I give props to MYSELF
It was hard keeping that undercover and trying to avert attention about who had that mirror!!!
I nearly SCREAMED at you, TREMATODE!!!!!!

👍👍

Okay guys, I'm on a roll!!!!
I decided to investigate CFC on what Orca2011 suspected... ONE of her guesses had to be right!
Someone has that mirror and needs to decide... who would we want investigated? who are we suspicious of?
ALSO, I do not believe all the items that we had last "day" remained in our possession. So things that we assumed before are not the same.
I decided to investigate CFC on what Orca2011 suspected... ONE of her guesses had to be right!
Someone has that mirror and needs to decide... who would we want investigated? who are we suspicious of?
ALSO, I do not believe all the items that we had last "day" remained in our possession. So things that we assumed before are not the same.
Hey guys, it doesn't look like we will be getting this done tonight. Because of my schedule tomorrow night won't end until 6pm. I know this is really late and I apologize but I have a test in the morning and will be in the food animal barn all afternoon.
Hey guys, it doesn't look like we will be getting this done tonight. Because of my schedule tomorrow night won't end until 6pm. I know this is really late and I apologize but I have a test in the morning and will be in the food animal barn all afternoon.
Wait, the night cycle won't start until 6 pm tomorrow?
Poo... I have Davis the next AM!!!
We are in the night cycle now. It will end at 6pm. Again, I'm sorry it's so long. Tomorrow is my long day.Wait, the night cycle won't start until 6 pm tomorrow?
Poo... I have Davis the next AM!!!
Hopefully it's a villager with the mirror... I'm thinking we should still investigate orcagirl. If she is innocent we should probably look at the others in cinderella.
so we are assuming that wolves can get control of the mirror?
Idk if LIS is guilty though... CFC was awfully curious about o2011 and my relationship...she coulda been feeding him lies.
Remember other items are out there... the compass, poison apple, this zazu crap, and a magic carpet ? was that completely false?
We are in the night cycle now. It will end at 6pm. Again, I'm sorry it's so long. Tomorrow is my long day.
Well we can openly strategize...and I can prepare for my interview
so we are assuming that wolves can get control of the mirror?
Idk if LIS is guilty though... CFC was awfully curious about o2011 and my relationship...she coulda been feeding him lies.
Remember other items are out there... the compass, poison apple, this zazu crap, and a magic carpet ? was that completely false?
I don't think the magic carpet was real, but everything else should be good. Maybe only the villagers can have items? It's certainly possible.
Hey all, just a quick update.... I'm approach spring break, which means I've got organology exam tomorrow, genetics the day after, virology and physiology and host defenses next week. Along with a few group projects.
Bottom line, I'm at least 5 pages behind in the thread.
I have to admit I was going to really promote lynching TW next because of the whole NStarz thing, but I'm sorta leaning in favor of thinking that was an honest mistake.
So assuming I survive the night, I am most likely (just for planning for the rest of you) to support TW in the next day cycle lynching.
Nicely done on CFC. I've been suspicious of CFC since the beginning because of sporadic and uninformative PMs. I tried to hint at that a few times with posts noting that I had zero information, but I guess I was too subtle. 🙁
.... and back to studying endocrine glands.
Bottom line, I'm at least 5 pages behind in the thread.
I have to admit I was going to really promote lynching TW next because of the whole NStarz thing, but I'm sorta leaning in favor of thinking that was an honest mistake.
So assuming I survive the night, I am most likely (just for planning for the rest of you) to support TW in the next day cycle lynching.
Nicely done on CFC. I've been suspicious of CFC since the beginning because of sporadic and uninformative PMs. I tried to hint at that a few times with posts noting that I had zero information, but I guess I was too subtle. 🙁
.... and back to studying endocrine glands.
I don't think the magic carpet was real, but everything else should be good. Maybe only the villagers can have items? It's certainly possible.
You don't think each movie had an item?
And then why would someone silence you with that apple from a few days ago?
Hey all, just a quick update.... I'm approach spring break, which means I've got organology exam tomorrow, genetics the day after, virology and physiology and host defenses next week. Along with a few group projects.
Bottom line, I'm at least 5 pages behind in the thread.
I have to admit I was going to really promote lynching TW next because of the whole NStarz thing, but I'm sorta leaning in favor of thinking that was an honest mistake.
So assuming I survive the night, I am most likely (just for planning for the rest of you) to support TW in the next day cycle lynching.
Nicely done on CFC. I've been suspicious of CFC since the beginning because of sporadic and uninformative PMs. I tried to hint at that a few times with posts noting that I had zero information, but I guess I was too subtle. 🙁
.... and back to studying endocrine glands.
HA. HONEST MISTAKE MY TAIL
And you mean support my decision, right? Not support lynching me....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry, yes, I meant support the direction TW wants to go on the lynch.
I *really* have to close down my browser again now. I've been good about not opening it today in favor of studying, but my willpower is ... lacking.
Until tomorrow, all!
I *really* have to close down my browser again now. I've been good about not opening it today in favor of studying, but my willpower is ... lacking.
Until tomorrow, all!
I feel all important now!
And all youz were gonna lynch me! Glad I was able to prove my worth... all DVMDream does is post cat pictures
And all youz were gonna lynch me! Glad I was able to prove my worth... all DVMDream does is post cat pictures
You don't think each movie had an item?
And then why would someone silence you with that apple from a few days ago?
It makes sense that each group would have an item and I think we've directly heard of 5/7 of them, but I don't think squirrels had the magic carpet, or at least it didn't do what she said it did.
I think I got silenced the other night because the wolves were trying to kill off soopr but couldn't since she had a protective item. I was the only one she could share info with and the wolves probably didn't want me sharing but saw her as a bigger threat.
***********************
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Sad to have missed my climactic death, but I did play ya'll like banjos. I'm glad to earn my title as Evil Sea Bitch. I also don't know how Lissa knew my boyfriend's pet name for me 😉. PS--glad you people can feel all sel-righteous thinking you knew it was me all the time just because I wasn't on the forum today. Silly villagers, GO WOLVES!!!!!!
And I guess I'm a proud member of SOV's S.P.E.W. now. Why does that sound so wrong? See you on the other side!!!!!!!!!
**************************
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Sad to have missed my climactic death, but I did play ya'll like banjos. I'm glad to earn my title as Evil Sea Bitch. I also don't know how Lissa knew my boyfriend's pet name for me 😉. PS--glad you people can feel all sel-righteous thinking you knew it was me all the time just because I wasn't on the forum today. Silly villagers, GO WOLVES!!!!!!
And I guess I'm a proud member of SOV's S.P.E.W. now. Why does that sound so wrong? See you on the other side!!!!!!!!!
**************************
It makes sense that each group would have an item and I think we've directly heard of 5/7 of them, but I don't think squirrels had the magic carpet, or at least it didn't do what she said it did.
I think I got silenced the other night because the wolves were trying to kill off soopr but couldn't since she had a protective item. I was the only one she could share info with and the wolves probably didn't want me sharing but saw her as a bigger threat.
What I was saying is that wolves can probably possess items too.
Hopefully they don't have that mirror...
Maybe everytime we find a wolf all the objects switch?
***********************
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Sad to have missed my climactic death, but I did play ya'll like banjos. I'm glad to earn my title as Evil Sea Bitch. I also don't know how Lissa knew my boyfriend's pet name for me 😉. PS--glad you people can feel all sel-righteous thinking you knew it was me all the time just because I wasn't on the forum today. Silly villagers, GO WOLVES!!!!!!
And I guess I'm a proud member of SOV's S.P.E.W. now. Why does that sound so wrong? See you on the other side!!!!!!!!!
**************************
I knew you had your Davis interview... You being so interested in me and Orca2011 was what ringed a bell... TOTALLY YOUR OWN UNDOING!!!!
Don't YOU act all righteous thinking you played us!!!!
Go team villagers!
Glad I was able to prove my worth... all DVMDream does is post cat pictures
**************
Lucifer is making sure you all know that cat's rule! And if you don't believe him he will go crazy cat on you...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF8fPkV9HNc&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
He may just go crazy cat on all of you since you did not give him an opportunity to defend himself earlier in the game and just got rid of him like useless junk...😡
*************************
Last edited:
I knew you had your Davis interview... You being so interested in me and Orca2011 was what ringed a bell... TOTALLY YOUR OWN UNDOING!!!!
Don't YOU act all righteous thinking you played us!!!!
Go team villagers!
********************
Such words make me laugh, since YOU were the one who caused orca2011's death. Guess it worked out for me, and don't worry little flounder, I'll have my eels eat you for supper.
(except way more evil)And goodluck on your interview Fri. I'm convinced that my panel thinks I enjoy killing puppies...so...THAT went well.

********************
********************
Such words make me laugh, since YOU were the one who caused orca2011's death. Guess it worked out for me, and don't worry little flounder, I'll have my eels eat you for supper.(except way more evil)
And goodluck on your interview Fri. I'm convinced that my panel thinks I enjoy killing puppies...so...THAT went well.
********************
I didn't push her in that direction!!!!!! It was everyone being wishy washy!!!!!! Everyone demanded to hear from her so at least I defended her as best as I could!
YOU JUST HAVE SOUR GRAPES!!!! YOU DON'T SCARE ME
And thanks... I"m pming you in the next minute
********************
And goodluck on your interview Fri. I'm convinced that my panel thinks I enjoy killing puppies...so...THAT went well.
********************
**************
Perhaps you shouldn't have told them about your role in the last werewolf game then
**************
**************
Okay, it took me three days, but I read this whole thread. I must say you all are entertaining!
I laughed, I cried, I cheered. Go villagers! 😀
**************
Okay, it took me three days, but I read this whole thread. I must say you all are entertaining!
I laughed, I cried, I cheered. Go villagers! 😀
**************
*************
ugh. I was CONVINCED that hedgie was a wolf because squirrels voted for her....I thought it was an attempt by the wolves to cover up one of their own. *sigh* Guess its a good thing I'm just watching the game..... (I don't think this is talking strategy since both characters I mentioned are already dead - sorry if I'm breaking rules!)
*************
ugh. I was CONVINCED that hedgie was a wolf because squirrels voted for her....I thought it was an attempt by the wolves to cover up one of their own. *sigh* Guess its a good thing I'm just watching the game..... (I don't think this is talking strategy since both characters I mentioned are already dead - sorry if I'm breaking rules!)
*************
**************
Lucifer is making sure you all know that cat's rule! And if you don't believe him he will go crazy cat on you...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF8fPkV9HNc&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
He may just go crazy cat on all of you since you did not give him an opportunity to defend himself earlier in the game and just got rid of him like useless junk...😡
*************************
LOL it's hamburger&fries!!!! 😍
*************
ugh. I was CONVINCED that hedgie was a wolf because squirrels voted for her....I thought it was an attempt by the wolves to cover up one of their own. *sigh* Guess its a good thing I'm just watching the game..... (I don't think this is talking strategy since both characters I mentioned are already dead - sorry if I'm breaking rules!)
*************
Tis why I investigated her first 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok.....
I just came up with a brilliant plan... or semi brilliant plan
There's the apple, which silences people. If you silence a wolf then it cant kill anyone, correct???
There's also the mirror... which can investigate
We have to use them simultaneously.... We are losing members and honestly the person you are Pm-ing is probably a wolf (if we are going with the two team theory, there are two out there).
Meaning we don't want to use the apple on someone who has the mirror... that would shoot us in the foot.
Would we really want to use both on LIS?? If orcagirl still has that compass using the mirror on her wouldn't really benefit us at all...
Alright! discuss. I'm going to bed
I just came up with a brilliant plan... or semi brilliant plan
There's the apple, which silences people. If you silence a wolf then it cant kill anyone, correct???
There's also the mirror... which can investigate
We have to use them simultaneously.... We are losing members and honestly the person you are Pm-ing is probably a wolf (if we are going with the two team theory, there are two out there).
Meaning we don't want to use the apple on someone who has the mirror... that would shoot us in the foot.
Would we really want to use both on LIS?? If orcagirl still has that compass using the mirror on her wouldn't really benefit us at all...
Alright! discuss. I'm going to bed
Remember other items are out there... the compass, poison apple, this zazu crap, and a magic carpet ? was that completely false?
Wouldn't you like to know
********************************
Sorry, forgot the ************************
Sorry, forgot the ************************
Ok.....
I just came up with a brilliant plan... or semi brilliant plan
There's the apple, which silences people. If you silence a wolf then it cant kill anyone, correct???
There's also the mirror... which can investigate
We have to use them simultaneously.... We are losing members and honestly the person you are Pm-ing is probably a wolf (if we are going with the two team theory, there are two out there).
Meaning we don't want to use the apple on someone who has the mirror... that would shoot us in the foot.
Would we really want to use both on LIS?? If orcagirl still has that compass using the mirror on her wouldn't really benefit us at all...
Alright! discuss. I'm going to bed
Since you don't get an answer on the mirror until the end of the night cycle (I presume, tell me if I'm wrong), what would be the point of using the apple? By that time the person we investigated can't kill us anyways because it's the day cycle and it's our turn to vote for lynching.
*******************
Can I just say that I'm not even playing anymore, and this game dominated my dreams last night and woke me up like every hour...
*********************
Can I just say that I'm not even playing anymore, and this game dominated my dreams last night and woke me up like every hour...
*********************
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 190K
