Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Disney WW Official Game Thread
Started by Lissarae06
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Will you be posting soon Liss - or should I go to bed? It is now 2 AM hahahahaha and I have class in the morning. This game is addicting.
***********
I thought this was appropriate for the theme of this game...
*********************
I thought this was appropriate for the theme of this game...
*********************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Post soon post soon!!!!
I'm still at work b/c I don't wanna wait 30 minutes!!!!! Let me go home!!
I'm still at work b/c I don't wanna wait 30 minutes!!!!! Let me go home!!
Sorry, the hubs needed his uniform washed. Results posted soon.
Sorry, the hubs needed his uniform washed. Results posted soon.
Bah! You tricked me!!!!
Here I thought you posted the results!
.As our even smaller band of Disney Characters woke from their not so deep slumber, they hoped that they would wake to no more deaths. Alas, this hoping was in vain. Rubbing the sleep from their eyes, they stumbled onto the body of Hedgiehog, a villager..
.Oh no! We lost another one! cried a dejected sunnex . Did we lose anyone else?.
..
.At that question everyone looked around. They all came to the conclusion that no one else was missing. With that, their spirits lifted a tiny degree.
.
..
.It is now Day 9. You must vote to lynch one person by 5pm CST or one person receives 7 votes.
.
.10 players remain.
.Little Mermaid..
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. Graduatedly (Ariel)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)- Wicked Stepmother of Cinderella
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)- Jafar the evil sorcerer of Aladdin
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
WTF (Scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)- Evil Queen Grimhilde
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs (Pocahontas)
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)
4. Nstarz (Meeko).
.Oh no! We lost another one! cried a dejected sunnex . Did we lose anyone else?.
..
.At that question everyone looked around. They all came to the conclusion that no one else was missing. With that, their spirits lifted a tiny degree.
.
..
.It is now Day 9. You must vote to lynch one person by 5pm CST or one person receives 7 votes.
.
.10 players remain.
.Little Mermaid..
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. Graduatedly (Ariel)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)- Wicked Stepmother of Cinderella
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)- Jafar the evil sorcerer of Aladdin
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
WTF (Scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)- Evil Queen Grimhilde
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs (Pocahontas)
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)
4. Nstarz (Meeko).
lynch corporate fat cat
she's ursula!!!! I have what soops lost!!!!! Do it do it do it
she's ursula!!!! I have what soops lost!!!!! Do it do it do it
That was supposed to be uppercase
I'm going to go home... This is how you can trust me
When did I suddenly trust Sooprnova? What were the words she said? What was I asking Squirrels? At what point did I call her a liar? Why did Nstarz said Oh snap? (against Lissaraes wishes)
B/c I'm super awesome at interrogation!
When did I suddenly trust Sooprnova? What were the words she said? What was I asking Squirrels? At what point did I call her a liar? Why did Nstarz said Oh snap? (against Lissaraes wishes)
B/c I'm super awesome at interrogation!
I was torn on who to investigate. That's why I was asking YOU GUYS.
Damn! Not Hedgie! 😱 I guess losing one villager is better than two, though none would be best. 
I just as an aside in case everyone launches another attack on me I still stand by everything I said earlier. I also still have the compass and investigating me would be useful, even without if as I know I'm a villager. I hope you believe me.

I just as an aside in case everyone launches another attack on me I still stand by everything I said earlier. I also still have the compass and investigating me would be useful, even without if as I know I'm a villager. I hope you believe me.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry hedgie. I investigated you too and knew you were innocent.
Damn! Not Hedgie! 😱 I guess losing one villager is better than two, though none would be best.
I just as an aside in case everyone launches another attack on me I still stand by everything I said earlier. I also still have the compass and investigating me would be useful, even without if as I know I'm a villager. I hope you believe me.![]()
Might want to vote for a wolf so we know we can trust you!
Sorry hedgie. I investigated you too and knew you were innocent.
*******************************************
It's all good. I told everyone I was innocent from the very beginning. Go get the rest of the wolves!
********************************************
I doubt I will need it but I don't know if I will be home for the deadline so let's say 6pm CST instead of 5pm CST.
For the record the big "worry" was that I told orca2011 about having IT. If she was a wolf then they woulda known!!!!
Stayed up to see the night's outcome lol. Poor hedgie 🙁
I am trusting you TW so...
maul CFC
Hope this gets another wolf!
I am trusting you TW so...
maul CFC
Hope this gets another wolf!
Lynch lynch lynch!!!
For the record the big "worry" was that I told orca2011 about having IT. If she was a wolf then they woulda known!!!!
Good thing she wasn't a wolf then! Let's get this done tonight, I want to kill more wolfies!
Might want to vote for a wolf so we know we can trust you!
I did. Sorry. I just started to post at the same time as everyone else and posted that before I saw the rest. I'm all for lynching CFC.
That's 7, right?Lynch CFC
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Voting closed. Vote limit reached. Results pending. Before I do that though, I have some daytime business to take care of so gimme a minute before you go crazy demanding a post lol
AHHHHHHHH SO EXCITED!
:fish belly flop:
:fish belly flop:
Hurry. Must. Study. Organic. Chem.
This game makes me want to drink. Chapt. 11 is on alcohols.
I've got a Diseases of Companion Animals exam tomorrow. Didn't realize I had it until yesterday. 😳
Now I can't sleep cause have to know outcome. Hurry! It is 3 AM
Hurry. Must. Study. Organic. Chem.
This game makes me want to drink. Chapt. 11 is on alcohols.
Polarity. Hydrogen bonding. Acidic. Consider yourself LEARNED.
Polarity. Hydrogen bonding. Acidic. Consider yourself LEARNED.
LOL. Orgo just makes me wanna drink anyway 🙄
Polarity. Hydrogen bonding. Acidic. Consider yourself LEARNED.
HAHAH love it! So true. I hate orgo with all my insides.
But I have to make sure I know the reagents, mechanisms... and chapter 12, which I haven't even really looked at yet.Polarity. Hydrogen bonding. Acidic. Consider yourself LEARNED.
Guys I lost the mirror.
What is this crap?!?! I directly didn't say MIRROR
What is this crap?!?! I directly didn't say MIRROR
**************************************************
This is awesome watching everyone scramble to try and figure everything out 
Thought after I was out of the game, I'd get to bed before 10, guess not lol.
**************************************************
This is awesome watching everyone scramble to try and figure everything out 
Thought after I was out of the game, I'd get to bed before 10, guess not lol.
**************************************************
Or maybe once we are successful we lose it.
She called me careless!! Better than what she called CFC
She called me careless!! Better than what she called CFC
LOL. Orgo just makes me wanna drink anyway 🙄
****************************
Agreed. That class was the death of me. But this just made me think of this freshman who I was in charge of teaching how to prep Microbio. I was studying for a biochem final and he drew the chemical structure of ethanol and labeled it "want some?" and made it into a paper airplane and threw it at me from the balcony above. Chemistry in general just makes me want to drink. Especially P Chem...Why I added a chem minor is beyond me...
***************************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
******************************************
LOL, missed a whole page of posts LOL
******************************************
LOL, missed a whole page of posts LOL
******************************************
Guys I lost the mirror.
What is this crap?!?! I directly didn't say MIRROR
TW maybe that's how you lose the mirror, but maybe not. I don't think it works that way for all items as I still have mine. Maybe it doesn't matter if CFC is our last wolf. However, if they're not then maybe it's lucky for you so you won't be a wolf target tonight.

But I have to make sure I know the reagents, mechanisms... and chapter 12, which I haven't even really looked at yet.
**************
Backside attack!!
**************
TW maybe that's how you lose the mirror, but maybe not. I don't think it works that way for all items as I still have mine. Maybe it doesn't matter if CFC is our last wolf. However, if they're not then maybe it's lucky for you so you won't be a wolf target tonight.![]()
Hopefully.
Well wolves. Can't investigate you no longer
Or maybe once we are successful we lose it.
She called me careless!! Better than what she called CFC
Haha! Don't take it personally - she called me careless, too. 😀
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 190K