Disney WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*******************
Can I just say that I'm not even playing anymore, and this game dominated my dreams last night and woke me up like every hour...

*********************

It did the same thing to me. Don't feel bad. I think it's the whole thinking about it right before bed that does it to me.
 
*******************
Can I just say that I'm not even playing anymore, and this game dominated my dreams last night and woke me up like every hour...

*********************
**************************************************************************
haha I wrote the exact same post the other day.... I thought wildcat was quoting me at first! :laugh:
**************************************************************************
 
***********************************
Haven't had time to read through all the posts yet, but thought I would start out with a pick me up for the wolves...

419863_356482924379013_311695508857755_1321341_1515701407_n.jpg

*****************************************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
***********************
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Sad to have missed my climactic death, but I did play ya'll like banjos. I'm glad to earn my title as Evil Sea Bitch. I also don't know how Lissa knew my boyfriend's pet name for me 😉. PS--glad you people can feel all sel-righteous thinking you knew it was me all the time just because I wasn't on the forum today. Silly villagers, GO WOLVES!!!!!!

And I guess I'm a proud member of SOV's S.P.E.W. now. Why does that sound so wrong? See you on the other side!!!!!!!!!
**************************
**********************************************************
Yes, welcome to S.P.E.W. Happy it took you so long to join us.
S_P_E_W__Badge_Multi_coloured_by_AzkabansAngel.png

*****************************************************************************
 
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT GUYS

I had an EPIPHANY last night.... I was too tired to wake up and write it down.... NO WONDER WHY DVMDREAM IS GETTIN ON OUR CASE IT'S SO OBVIOUS



ORCAGIRL, if you were attacked..... HOW were you only injured??? You only have the compass, which we know misdirects the mirror. It doesn't protect bumpkiss

Thou has not been honest with us, sistah
 
Since you don't get an answer on the mirror until the end of the night cycle (I presume, tell me if I'm wrong), what would be the point of using the apple? By that time the person we investigated can't kill us anyways because it's the day cycle and it's our turn to vote for lynching.

You are right.. but if decided properly the apple could prevent a death.
 
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT GUYS

I had an EPIPHANY last night.... I was too tired to wake up and write it down.... NO WONDER WHY DVMDREAM IS GETTIN ON OUR CASE IT'S SO OBVIOUS



ORCAGIRL, if you were attacked..... HOW were you only injured??? You only have the compass, which we know misdirects the mirror. It doesn't protect bumpkiss

Thou has not been honest with us, sistah

I was going to keep this to myself... but then what good would that do you guys? There's a high chance that I'll die tonight (because I've been extremely annoying haha)
 
Are we sure orcagirl has the compass? I'd really like to have her investigated but there's no point if she's just going to deflect it.
 
Are we sure orcagirl has the compass? I'd really like to have her investigated but there's no point if she's just going to deflect it.

Well she was saying she had an item that protected her. And then after kicking and screaming she finally mentioned she had the compass.

Thats not a protective item... she was silenced... but maybe not from being attacked but by doing the attacking on Orca2011
 
I think we should lynch orcagirl tonight, I think she's our best bet. She probably has the compass, but that doesn't give any indication if she's a wolf or not. I just think we were right before.
 
I think we should lynch orcagirl tonight, I think she's our best bet. She probably has the compass, but that doesn't give any indication if she's a wolf or not. I just think we were right before.

I really do believe you're right.. Don't expect her to talk today


:meanie:

There's a reason why I ask certain things.
 
I just read back about what orcagirl said when she was talking about being silenced and I think you're right TW. The compass obviously doesn't save you from attack, because in that case kakuru bird wouldn't have died. Lissa has been consistent in telling people why they were silenced to be best of my knowledge, so that makes me think that orcagirl was silenced because she's a wolf and failed to attack someone (probably soopr?) and that got her injured.
 
.As dawn broke over Sleeping Beauty’s castle, it was silent as the grave. No birds were chirping, no bees were buzzing, no dwarfs were snoring (hehe). Something was definitely wrong. The group set out on their now routine morning search.
.
.They quickly stumbled upon the body of devyn, a villager. .

.In their grief, they almost didn’t notice yet another missing from their party. Setting out on yet another search, they quickly found the body of krist, a villager. .

.It is now Day 10. You must vote to lynch one player by 7pm CST or a plurality of 5 votes is reached..
7 players Remain
.Little Mermaid.

. 1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. Graduatedly (Ariel)

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)-Ursula, the evil sea bitch of Little Mermaid
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)


Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)- Wicked Stepmother of Cinderella
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)- Jafar the evil sorcerer of Aladdin

Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
WTF (Scar)

Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)

3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)- Evil Queen Grimhilde
4. Sunnex (jasmine)

Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)

3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)

Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs (Pocahontas)
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)
4. Nstarz (Meeko)
.
 
i just read back about what orcagirl said when she was talking about being silenced and i think you're right tw. The compass obviously doesn't save you from attack, because in that case kakuru bird wouldn't have died. Lissa has been consistent in telling people why they were silenced to be best of my knowledge, so that makes me think that orcagirl was silenced because she's a wolf and failed to attack someone (probably soopr?) and that got her injured.

exactly.

Epiphany
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Expand please!

When I lost the mirror, I got the apple simultaneously. I felt that the apple is a waste b/c I dont want to attack someone with the mirror.

I was 100% sure that orcagirl was a wolf through my previous logic, so I silenced her. I asked Lissarae and she said if that person is a wolf then they can't attack


However, we had two deaths today

I do believe there is a two team thing going on. Some wolf attacked SOV trying to take out the veterans but he was actually a wolf. That is why two of the wolves ended up dead.
 
What if someone you previously investigated before (soops!) had the compass? Someone you were definitely sure of could have lied to the mirror
 
When the person investigated has the compass the investigation comes back as failed. As in you just don't get an answer. There aren't any lies with the mirror to the best of my knowledge.
 
When the person investigated has the compass the investigation comes back as failed. As in you just don't get an answer. There aren't any lies with the mirror to the best of my knowledge.

PHEW

ok.... So these are our definites:

Sooprnova
Myself (I mean, come on, do I really need to prove myself anymore?)
Wildcat
Trematode

Anyone else?
 
Haha no you're good. So here's my other thought. We have 7 players left, and need 5 votes to lynch someone. We have to have at least 5 villagers left and that makes our vote unanimous. Let me look back and see what the numbers corresponded with.
 
So everytime a wolf died, the number of votes required decreased by one. But that doesn't help because idk if it's unanimous or if there's one extra villager vote. Eitherway I'd say we have 2 or less wolves? This is not helping...
 
So out of everyone left, our possible suspects are LIS, Sunnex, and Orcagirl. And I have no inklings one way or another.
 
So everytime a wolf died, the number of votes required decreased by one. But that doesn't help because idk if it's unanimous or if there's one extra villager vote. Eitherway I'd say we have 2 or less wolves? This is not helping...

GAHHHHHH!

So can we rule out Orcagirl???? I still don't see how the compass would protect her, but then there would have been one death, not two.

I am SO glad now that I sent it to her.
 
So out of everyone left, our possible suspects are LIS, Sunnex, and Orcagirl. And I have no inklings one way or another.

Well i was debating between LIS and orca.... LIS doesn't help us out much anyways... but that could be bc he has classes

I'm really thinking Sunnex... she really has been a band wagoner or showing doubt on me even when I explained I had the mirror. She's a perfect coverup saying frickity frack frack frack

I never thought so before, but it could be why we've overlooked her.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oops posted at the same time. I guess we could do sunnex. If she's a wolf she's been playing REALLY well. Maybe if I go back and read she'll look more suspicious and I'll feel better about it.
 
Okay so the people who haven't voted today or talked at all have been Orca2011 who was an injured villager, LIS, and CFC. LIS didn't post after voting for squirrelsrule last night. CFC posted last night but not today. It is possible that one or more of them was injured last night. LIS has only voted in three of the 7 lynch votes (although one of those was too late) despite being online for at least a portion of most of the votes. CFC voted in every vote except the last one. In two of the six votes they particpated in CFC changed their votes multiple times. Not sure how or if this even helps just some trends.

This makes me think LIS. If he's only voted for 3 out of 7 lynches that could mean he was the one doing the attacking the nights before and was silenced the next day because of the attack.
 
(*wave*) I have my exam at 1cst, so obviously won't be following.

Assuming I don't get lynched, I'm going to support whichever person TW wants to lynch. So if you need votes that way, there ya go. I don't think I'll have time to read the thread, so thus will just go that direction on the vote.
 
Then again Krist or devyn (I don't remember which) seemed REALLY sure there was a wolf in their group. Since both of them were proven innocent that only leaves orcagirl...
 
Then again Krist or devyn (I don't remember which) seemed REALLY sure there was a wolf in their group. Since both of them were proven innocent that only leaves orcagirl...

I would totally agree with you. It's the apple thing that's stopping me.

I'm glad I have won over LIS.... puts my confidence in him (NOT)
 
Then again Krist or devyn (I don't remember which) seemed REALLY sure there was a wolf in their group. Since both of them were proven innocent that only leaves orcagirl...

Perhaps killing them was supposed to point our fingers at Orcagirl... They didn't expect TW to have tricks up her sleeve....
 
Perhaps killing them was supposed to point our fingers at Orcagirl... They didn't expect TW to have tricks up her sleeve....

but then my 1st reasoning about their being two teams who had no clue what the other was doing would be false.
 
********************************************
So sad I am dead!!!!!! 🙁 Must mean I was on to
something though since Krist & I were both killed.
Good luck villagers!!! 😀 Get the Wolfies! 😡
Avenge my death!!!!!!
dead_mouse_by_Doomsday_Fairy.jpg

****************************************************************
 
********************************************
So sad I am dead!!!!!! 🙁 Must mean I was on to
something though since Krist & I were both killed.
Good luck villagers!!! 😀 Get the Wolfies! 😡
Avenge my death!!!!!!
dead_mouse_by_Doomsday_Fairy.jpg

****************************************************************

Way to make me want to cry.... I don't want to see you guys ACTUALLY dead.
 
Yeah idk. Maybe the colors are just to throw us off? And SOV sacrificed himself just to mess with us? But I would think someone like SOV would be king of the wolves. After he's dead he can't strategize. Gosh I really don't know...
 
lynch LIS[\B]

If you sent orca the apple and the apple prevents an attack, I don't see how she could be a wolf. I trust everyone else (except sunnex).

LIS has been playing very smart and totally avoiding suspicion by not crazily defending himself every time he's suspected. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but this thread is a bajillion pages long and I'm not going to read through it again to try to figure it out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*******************
Son of a b*tch I woke up to find myself dead!! FML...go villagers!! I told you devyn and I were innocent 😀
*********************
 
What do you think TW? LIS? If you vote for him he's going to have to vote for himself too haha.
 
***********************************************************
Come on guys, it's getting close. It's gonna be hard, but you can still win!
***********************************************************