Disney WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sorry DVMDream. It's hard to figure out who to vote for when you don't have any investigative items. I tried to use some logic and failed miserably.
 
Bummers 🙁. Sorry DVMDream! Picking out wolves is harder than I thought. Guess I shouldn't be jumping on the bandwagon without more info...but right now there is no info! I wonder what excitement we are in for tonight...:scared:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As so it was done! DVMDream-a villager was lynched by the angry mob. If only he had been able to use his Fairy Godmother to save himself...

In this game you're either a villager or a sorcerer right? But anyone can have items. What I'm getting from what Lissarae said is that DVMDream had an item, the fairy godmother, that they could have used to protect someone other than themselves. I wonder if the item will be lost or passed on since we lynched DVMDream.
 
***********

Too bad I couldn't defend myself while at work. Oh well, guess investigations aren't always right. Now I don't have to worry about figuring anything out, kind of busy with work next week anyway. Good luck villagers!

***********
 
In this game you're either a villager or a sorcerer right? But anyone can have items. What I'm getting from what Lissarae said is that DVMDream had an item, the fairy godmother, that they could have used to protect someone other than themselves. I wonder if the item will be lost or passed on since we lynched DVMDream.

This was my thought, too. Hopefully it can get passed on! It would stink to lose a villager and the ability to save a villager!
 
*****************************************
How about a Pokemon WW game instead of Twilight?

Promised I would stop trolling, but... Once again, time to show my age... I know nothing about Pokemon (other than the yellow thing is called Pikachu) - it didn't get going until I was out of college. Thus, I would butcher it if I mod'ed. Marvel Comics, DC Comics, Star Wars, Star Trek, HP, LOTR, Twilight, etc... Now, these, I know! **end troll**

Now, back to the task at hand: Villagers, sniff those wolves out of the park. Get your heads out of the funnel cake batter!
*****************************************
 
This was my thought, too. Hopefully it can get passed on! It would stink to lose a villager and the ability to save a villager!

Dyachei said that in other WW games that the item is often passed on. I really hope that is the case here. I feel bad about killing a DVMDream.
 
Thats two villagers inadvertently mauled. Either petpony truly is unaware in who's who in this game or has underlying alternative motives. Just some food for thought. I'll be curious to find out who's attacked tonight! (and what their wounds may indicate!)

Now off to go steal some food (while I'm still alive!!) -makes jabbering monkey talk and leaps away-
 
Dang it, I feel like we have so much less info than last game, maybe because we had betas and so we could communicate more between groups. Whoever killed SOV hopefully knew he was a wolf and maybe can keep investigating?

**********************
I also thought of an awesome theme for another game, but idk if there are enough followers yet of *the hunger games!* that is my replacement Harry potter obsession, nerd alert! I guess I just didn't get that into twilight....
*******************
 
Hunger Games sounds awesome too! I would definitely play that!

DVM wasn't my idea. I was just the first one to vote that way. Things were brought to my attention and after some thinking, I voted.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dang it, I feel like we have so much less info than last game, maybe because we had betas and so we could communicate more between groups. Whoever killed SOV hopefully knew he was a wolf and maybe can keep investigating?

I don't think the question is who killed SOV. We all agree the wolves took down WTF the first night, and the similarity in wounds suggested that SOV suffered a similar fate.

The question I'm consistently stuck on is: Who killed Grad?? And why?

Eh. Hopefully smart people will figure that one out. Meanwhile, I'm going to go build another pine box before nightfall.

Tries to recollect dyachei's size....


 
I don't think the question is who killed SOV. We all agree the wolves took down WTF the first night, and the similarity in wounds suggested that SOV suffered a similar fate.

The question I'm consistently stuck on is: Who killed Grad?? And why?

Eh. Hopefully smart people will figure that one out. Meanwhile, I'm going to go build another pine box before nightfall.

Tries to recollect dyachei's size....


🙁

That's the question I keep coming back to, as well.
 
I don't think the question is who killed SOV. We all agree the wolves took down WTF the first night, and the similarity in wounds suggested that SOV suffered a similar fate.

The question I'm consistently stuck on is: Who killed Grad?? And why?

I really don't think wolves killed SOV. Maybe the wolf had an item that later a villager had. Why would a wolf kill one of their own. That serves them no good.
 
I'm ok with that, devyn you can send Lissa your vote via PM if you want! Eagerly awaiting the night results!
 
I'm up to play another day! Although I may be a little absent because I have a 2 hour drive to my boyfriend's tonight and I still have to pack. I'll do what I can on my iPod touch, but I may miss the lynch vote...or I'll have to pick someone with the chance of not changing it before time's up.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.It was morning again in Disneyland. Feeling renewed from their sleep, our citizens decided to ride some rides. After debating long and hard, everyone decided that Splash Mountain would be really fun. After waiting in line for 30 minutes, they finally came to the front of the line only to find it had been closed. .
.“Don’t tell me we waited in line this whole time for nothing!” Grumpy said grumpily. “What’s the hold up?!”.
.“I’ll tell you what the hold up is,” said the security guard. “Someone has been murdered!”.
.The group gathered round to see who it was. The only evidence they could find was on one of those souvenir pictures. In it they saw a dead Kaydubs-a villager. .
.Saddened and dismayed, our troop of characters made their way back to Sleeping Beauty’s castle to regroup. But what should they find when they got there but a message on the wall written in blood.
.

.“Kakurubird, the villager was a tasty meal. Good luck finding the body,” it read. While they looked high and low, they couldn’t even find her collar. If only they had her compass….

.21 players remain.

.Little Mermaid..
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. Graduatedly (Ariel)

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)

Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)-Jafar the evil sorcerer of Aladdin

Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
WTF (Scar)

Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)
4. Sunnex (jasmine)

Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)

Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs (Pocahontas)
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)

4. Nstarz (Meeko).
 
************************************************************
:soexcited:

Nothing better than getting rid of annoying students on spring break!!!
Well done evil-doers!

********************************************************
 
So kaydubs had a compass...could someone in Cinderella have a wand?! I'm trying to think of movie related items. What if someone in snow white has a poisonous apple to use against others a weapon? Could something like this have been what was used to kill WTF and SOV (similar "wounds"). Just my random brainstorming.
 
*******************
2wrp2e9.jpg


Buh? What? But who? I was such a cute little innocent pug!
*******************
 
So kaydubs had a compass...could someone in Cinderella have a wand?! I'm trying to think of movie related items. What if someone in snow white has a poisonous apple to use against others a weapon? Could something like this have been what was used to kill WTF and SOV (similar "wounds"). Just my random brainstorming.

I think someone in cinderella had a fairy godmother....according to lissa's posts
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So kaydubs had a compass...could someone in Cinderella have a wand?! I'm trying to think of movie related items. What if someone in snow white has a poisonous apple to use against others a weapon? Could something like this have been what was used to kill WTF and SOV (similar "wounds"). Just my random brainstorming.

I'm wondering if there's a magic lamp floating around that grants wishes...
I still think an animal killed SOV and WTF... unless Lissa is trying to lead us astray.
Could there be something out there besides the wolves/sorcerers/villians?
 
Oh yes! She did mention that, graduatedly was that! Hmm what now then?!

Are you saying that graduatedly was the fairy godmother or that she had a fairy godmother. DVMdream is the one who had a fairy godmother. I don't recall anyone saying graduatedly was the fairy godmother. If someone did could you please direct me to the post.
 
..Ok, so I have a theory that there is 1 item per group.

.Little Mermaid..

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Beauty and the Beast

Lion King

Aladdin - maybe genie?

Cinderella - Fairy godmother - probably a protective function

Pocahontas - compass - function is a guess, but maybe to find wolves?.



Anyone want to fill in the blanks?