Dog Days of Summer Speed WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I agree, it was interesting. Care to tell us more about it?

;)
I would not be dumb enough to kill off someone who was likely to be lynched. It makes me feel at least one of the wolves is less familiar with SM in the game.

I've also got feels in Bear's direction if AM comes up village.

Was thinking about Pippy yesterday although I was not following Mel's train of thought that she and bear might both be wolves. But her commentary on shelter right before shelter came up dead has made me lean away from that.

Would like to hear from AM and FS who I keep forgetting is here.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch WZ

Didn't shelter live until endgame last time?

Was thinking about Pippy yesterday although I was not following Mel's train of thought that she and bear might both be wolves. But her commentary on shelter right before shelter came up dead has made me lean away from that.

Would like to hear from AM and FS who I keep forgetting is here.

I posted several times during last lynch..not really sure how you forget someone when there's seven players...

Lynch WZ

Didn't shelter live until endgame last time?
Hey people thought it was me doing that last game too and it wasn't.
Obviously I know that's my MO, so probably wouldn't do the exact thing that I'm known for doing.

If I didn't I'd be voting there. That being said, you're pinging feels too ;)
Hmm. I'd think you'd be able to read me better by now.

Members don't see this ad :)
I posted several times during last lynch..not really sure how you forget someone when there's seven players...

Mild hydration and I don't know you as well as the others.

I can see that you posted several times when I look back. I'm not saying you aren't posting. I'm just saying I keep forgetting you're here. You aren't standing out to me. It's just an observation.

Obviously I know that's my MO, so probably wouldn't do the exact thing that I'm known for doing.

Hmm. I'd think you'd be able to read me better by now.

Or would you because then we wouldn't expect you to do what we expect ;)

Reactions: 1 user
I would not be dumb enough to kill off someone who was likely to be lynched.
General game commentary side note: I just don't get why people think wolves are so adverse to killing off people who are about to be lynched. Creates confusion, makes it look village when people are attacking them right before they die and flip villa...I dunno, it is just confusing to me. Gotta think out of the box sometimes lol

I know. WIFOM.

Mild hydration and I don't know you as well as the others.

I can see that you posted several times when I look back. I'm not saying you aren't posting. I'm just saying I keep forgetting you're here. You aren't standing out to me. It's just an observation.

Fair enough. Just not the feel I got from the first post. Carry on.

Day 2 Lynch Moar! Lynch Tally

Nohika (1) - Pippy
AM (2) - Bear, Dubz
Dubz (1) - AM

4/7 voting, 30 minutes to lynch close

Oh no, the WIFOM!

I know. WIFOM.

Did someone say WIFOM? :heckyeah:
tumblr_inline_o55toxbQHM1qbdfh0_500.gif

Reactions: 1 users
General game commentary side note: I just don't get why people think wolves are so adverse to killing off people who are about to be lynched. Creates confusion, makes it look village when people are attacking them right before they die and flip villa...I dunno, it is just confusing to me. Gotta think out of the box sometimes lol
Are you defending your kill choice here pipperoo? ;)

Reactions: 1 users
So, if I don't set of feels I'm sketchy. If I do set off feels, I'm sketchy. What do you guys want from me?!

Reactions: 1 user
So, if I don't set of feels I'm sketchy. If I do set off feels, I'm sketchy. What do you guys want from me?!
Be less sketchy

But for real. Where yo reads at? Where yo questions? Where's the villaging AM we've grown to know and love?

Day 2 The Mod is Bored Lynch Tally

Nohika (1) - Pippy
AM (3) - Bear, Dubz, Finn
Dubz (1) - AM

5/7 voting, 20 minutes to lynch close

If AM is a wolf who do you think her partner is?

Possibly you. You were a lot more passive/defensive of others than you are now. Haven't seen much analysis either. Who do you think are wolves?

Be less sketchy

But for real. Where yo reads at? Where yo questions? Where's the villaging AM we've grown to know and love?

You and nokia are the sketchiest to me. And what questions? It's a speed game.

Not directly, no. But how do you figure that we're going to anything other than randomly guess if there are no questions asked?

You're putting words in my mouth. Not everything I post is going to be a question.

Can you point out the interactions of which you speak?
It's not interactions between nohika and AM. More lack thereof. And interactions between other players that took them out of my likely wolf pairings. For the moment I would rather not go into super detail about all the unlikely wolf pairings and why. But that is my approach right now. Small, game, only two wolves, I figured that was a good way to go about it.

You and nokia are the sketchiest to me. And what questions? It's a speed game.
Can't question people in a speed game? That's news to me.

Day 2 The Mod is Bored Lynch Tally

Nohika (1) - Pippy
AM (3) - Bear, Dubz, Finn
Dubz (2) - AM, nohika

6/7 voting, 10 minutes to lynch close

Not voting: @Frozenshades

Possibly you. You were a lot more passive/defensive of others than you are now. Haven't seen much analysis either. Who do you think are wolves?
Do you mean in previous games, or d1?

Figure the rest of this has been answered by now