Dog Days of Summer Speed WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lynch nohi

Nohi who's your most concrete wolf read rn
Dubz or Finn. Finn is flying under the radar and Dubz just keeps setting off little blinkies.

Members don't see this ad.

Tempted to unlynch nohika because of role. Vanilla I think are summer foods. AM was mosquito. Sunglasses =/= either of those categories.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Tempted to unlynch nohika because of role. Vanilla I think are summer foods. AM was mosquito. Sunglasses =/= either of those categories.

Mel was a vanilla beach ball

Members don't see this ad :)
I posted more than you but Im flying under thaa radar?

I havent played nough to know about "usually" but in the games I played yes there were prorecters

Watered* Finn in the house

Reactions: 2 users
Day 3 Lynch Tally

Nohika (3)
- Pippy, Finn, Bear

3/5 voting, 30 minutes to lynch close

Why exactly would I lie?

Sigh.
Because if you are a wolf it could buy you a day unless the actual seer counterclaims?
But that is the reason why I am considering the waffle. No harm in actual seer going for the counterclaim at this point, since there should only be two wolves, and if you're lying you'd be the last one.

Day 3 Y'all Are Too Quiet Lynch Tally

Nohika (4)
- Pippy, Finn, Bear, Dubz

4/5 voting, 20 minutes to lynch close

My b, it was a generic "you guys suck for killing me" didn't think my like could be misconstrued
Carry on.

unlynch nohika
Errybody has checked in, no one's counterclaiming, so unless we have a magical game without a seer...

This is ture. But you were my second lynch vote choice and you pointing this out makes me feel unsure about voting for you instead.

All the pseed games I played did have a seer though. Hve there ever been any without one?

unlynch nokia

Why Bear?
My other suspicion was FS. Someone who had been flying relatively under the radar in terms of suspicion, but could very likely be a sneaky wolf. Also someone I don't know that well/haven't played with before (and therefore, offing SM might be normal wolf behavior for them).

My other suspicion was FS. Someone who had been flying relatively under the radar in terms of suspicion, but could very likely be a sneaky wolf. Also someone I don't know that well/haven't played with before (and therefore, offing SM might be normal wolf behavior for them).
Maybe I'm not understanding. I mean, most of us figured AM's lynch cleared Bear pretty well. So why did you choose him over FS?

Ok but this didn't answer the question.

Who would you seer tonight

Maybe I'm not understanding. I mean, most of us figured AM's lynch cleared Bear pretty well. So why did you choose him over FS?
Because I'm attempting to follow this game with a little demon biting my feet, while playing on my phone. I miss things, and with how short nights are, don't always have a chance to go re-read or think too much about things before sending my action in. And I wanted to clear the possibility of a wolf bussing a wolf to get credibility in a speed game.

Day 3 Ties Ties Ties Lynch Tally

Nohika (2)
- Pippy, Bear
Finn (1) - Dubz
Dubz (2) - Finn, nohika

5/5 voting, 10 minutes to lynch close

Why do you feel more sure of pip?

Mostly it's a general feeling but there was atime early in the game when she made a comment about being suspicous of shelter and then shelter was dead so I kind of felt like if she was a wof she wouldnt have said that maybe so that made me lean village and there may have been a couple other moments. I can look back for specifics.