You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Dog Sanctuary WW Game Official Thread
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I am changing my vote to a random jerk who should be mauled. so
unmaul SOV, maul Michael Vick
Maul:
SOV 3 (Heylodeb, tigerwillow,devyn)
Mother SOV 1 (nyanko)
Mike Rotch 1 (nordicat)
Micheal Vick 1 (SOV)
25 votes or 12:30 am EST
unmaul SOV, maul Michael Vick
Maul:
SOV 3 (Heylodeb, tigerwillow,devyn)
Mother SOV 1 (nyanko)
Mike Rotch 1 (nordicat)
Micheal Vick 1 (SOV)
25 votes or 12:30 am EST
Actually I like that better - he is a ratb*stard 😡
Unmaul SOV
Maul Michael Vick
Unmaul SOV
Maul Michael Vick
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I love it when the vote turns around quickly!!
Maul:
Micheal Vick 3(SOV, katie8, devyn)
SOV 2(Heylodeb, tigerwillow,)
Mother SOV 1 (nyanko)
Mike Rotch 1 (nordicat)
25 votes or 12:30 am EST
Maul:
Micheal Vick 3(SOV, katie8, devyn)
SOV 2(Heylodeb, tigerwillow,)
Mother SOV 1 (nyanko)
Mike Rotch 1 (nordicat)
25 votes or 12:30 am EST
unmaul sov
maul michael vick
maul michael vick
Hey guys, sorry such a late reply from me but I've been out of town. Thanks for modding SOV - I had so much fun. And a special apology to my trusting terrier friends - I swear I'm not that deceptive in the real world! 

Hey guys, sorry such a late reply from me but I've been out of town. Thanks for modding SOV - I had so much fun. And a special apology to my trusting terrier friends - I swear I'm not that deceptive in the real world!![]()
You got us good that redhead. It was a game well played!
Even though I was viciously mauled on Saturday by some dogs 😀, I still had an awesome weekend. $10.68 million raised For The Kids!
Maul cancer
View attachment 402017_10150539404431271_500371270_11061070_1529447802_n.jpg
Maul cancer
View attachment 402017_10150539404431271_500371270_11061070_1529447802_n.jpg
I love it when the vote turns around quickly!!
Maul:
Micheal Vick 5(SOV, katie8, devyn, heylodeb, tigerwillow)
Cancer 1 (sheepdogpsu)
Mother SOV 1 (nyanko)
Mike Rotch 1 (nordicat)
25 votes or 12:30 am EST
Kind of sad my mom is still getting a lynch vote🙁
Maul:
Micheal Vick 5(SOV, katie8, devyn, heylodeb, tigerwillow)
Cancer 1 (sheepdogpsu)
Mother SOV 1 (nyanko)
Mike Rotch 1 (nordicat)
25 votes or 12:30 am EST
Kind of sad my mom is still getting a lynch vote🙁
It *is* nyanko.
Umm. Lynch immunology
Umm. Lynch immunology
Maul:
Micheal Vick 5(SOV, katie8, devyn, heylodeb, tigerwillow)
Cancer 1 (sheepdogpsu)
Mother SOV 1 (nyanko)
Mike Rotch 1 (nordicat)
Immunology 1 (TT)
25 votes or 12:30 am EST
Maybe we should have a daily lynch of something we dislike.
Micheal Vick 5(SOV, katie8, devyn, heylodeb, tigerwillow)
Cancer 1 (sheepdogpsu)
Mother SOV 1 (nyanko)
Mike Rotch 1 (nordicat)
Immunology 1 (TT)
25 votes or 12:30 am EST
Maybe we should have a daily lynch of something we dislike.
maul debt
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maul:
Micheal Vick 6(SOV, katie8, devyn, heylodeb, tigerwillow, LMMS)
Cancer 2(sheepdogpsu)
Immunology 2(TT, orcagirl)
Debt 2(DVMDream, trematode)
Mother SOV 1 (nyanko)
Voting closed. Results later in the day. In the meantime, feel free to start a new maul vote for today (this is kind of like the RANT thread, but we vote on our rants!!!)
Micheal Vick 6(SOV, katie8, devyn, heylodeb, tigerwillow, LMMS)
Cancer 2(sheepdogpsu)
Immunology 2(TT, orcagirl)
Debt 2(DVMDream, trematode)
Mother SOV 1 (nyanko)
Voting closed. Results later in the day. In the meantime, feel free to start a new maul vote for today (this is kind of like the RANT thread, but we vote on our rants!!!)
Maul Global Warming
Supposedly it doesn't exist. But the overall climate change is doing disastrous things to my ocean friends!😡
Supposedly it doesn't exist. But the overall climate change is doing disastrous things to my ocean friends!😡
A few days after the canine victory in the Dog Sanctuary, our canine friends thought about all the horror of the last few weeks. Going back to the very first message on this thread, they re-read with interest to see if they could root out the cause of such suffering. In the end, they realized as clear as day, that it was their laziness, their lack of vigilance, that had allowed evil wolves to creep into their midst. In addition, their lack of connectedness to the creatures around them brought un-named enemies as well.
So our 3 survivors decided to start a new tradition, each day (which could last a long time in dog days), they would look around for the scourges of the forest, and eliminate them one by one, until they lived in perfect peace, comfort and security.
The first day votes were largely symbolic, as they weren't sure exactly what dangers they should focus on in the big, bad world. Ultimately though, they found the perfect symbol of the dangers facing dog-kind: Dog abusers, neglecters, fighters, and killers. Therefore, they voted to Maul Michael Vick, certainly if he ever steps foot in this sanctuary, he would not walk away.... And a certain moderator wouldn't mind if the Eagles took a little abuse here as well (he he he).
So, whether you were a dog, or a wolf, a lion, or a tree, a ghost, or a troll, or just a voyeur.... cast your vote for the villains of your life and the life of the forest (and leave my Mom out of it, Nyanko!).
It is Day 15.
and yes, I am really this desperate to keep myself entertained........When is LissaRae starting the new game?
So our 3 survivors decided to start a new tradition, each day (which could last a long time in dog days), they would look around for the scourges of the forest, and eliminate them one by one, until they lived in perfect peace, comfort and security.
The first day votes were largely symbolic, as they weren't sure exactly what dangers they should focus on in the big, bad world. Ultimately though, they found the perfect symbol of the dangers facing dog-kind: Dog abusers, neglecters, fighters, and killers. Therefore, they voted to Maul Michael Vick, certainly if he ever steps foot in this sanctuary, he would not walk away.... And a certain moderator wouldn't mind if the Eagles took a little abuse here as well (he he he).
So, whether you were a dog, or a wolf, a lion, or a tree, a ghost, or a troll, or just a voyeur.... cast your vote for the villains of your life and the life of the forest (and leave my Mom out of it, Nyanko!).
It is Day 15.
and yes, I am really this desperate to keep myself entertained........When is LissaRae starting the new game?
Day 15 Maul Vote:
Global Warming (kaydubs)
Transit Strike (trematode)
Idiopathic Epilepsy (SOV)
As my dog had a seizure today, I throw my vote for Idiopathic Epilepsy.
Global Warming (kaydubs)
Transit Strike (trematode)
Idiopathic Epilepsy (SOV)
As my dog had a seizure today, I throw my vote for Idiopathic Epilepsy.
and yes, I am really this desperate to keep myself entertained........When is LissaRae starting the new game?
Look for sign-ups tomorrow or Thursday. I want to get stuff sent out Friday to start Saturday but it may get pushed to Sunday. I have a light week next week and would like to get it done then.
Day 15 Maul Vote:
Global Warming (kaydubs)
Transit Strike (trematode)
Idiopathic Epilepsy (SOV)
Cancer (heylodeb)
Yeah LissaRae!
Global Warming (kaydubs)
Transit Strike (trematode)
Idiopathic Epilepsy (SOV)
Cancer (heylodeb)
Look for sign-ups tomorrow or Thursday. I want to get stuff sent out Friday to start Saturday but it may get pushed to Sunday. I have a light week next week and would like to get it done then.
Yeah LissaRae!
If I get bored, I might put them up today. I need to study but I am pretty good at procrastinating.
Whazzup with your avatar?If I get bored, I might put them up today. I need to study but I am pretty good at procrastinating.
Wouldn't you like to know...Whazzup with your avatar?
tease!Wouldn't you like to know...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lissa - if your avatar has anything to do with some Disney-ABC tv show, I totes get it. If not - *evilcackle* Can't wait for this next game!! I'm not going to be late & lazy this time!😉
Hmmmm this is a tough one... I have a cold right now so my preference would be to maul that, but my dog has epilepsy so really mauling that should take top priority as my cold should go away his epilepsy will not.
So....
Maul Idiopathic Epilepsy
Can't wait for the next game! I have a super busy weekend coming up, but will still participate even if it doesn't get pushed back. 😀
So....
Maul Idiopathic Epilepsy
Can't wait for the next game! I have a super busy weekend coming up, but will still participate even if it doesn't get pushed back. 😀
maul stupid people
Sorry had a not so lovely talk with the lady in patient relations at the hospital I was at who basically told me that she knew she effed up but wasn't going to do anything about it. But, since I called about it she will fix the problem now. There is a lot more to this so I will maul another issue dealing with this tomorrow.
Sorry had a not so lovely talk with the lady in patient relations at the hospital I was at who basically told me that she knew she effed up but wasn't going to do anything about it. But, since I called about it she will fix the problem now. There is a lot more to this so I will maul another issue dealing with this tomorrow.
Day 15 Maul Vote:
Idiopathic Epilepsy 2 (SOV,devyn)
Global Warming (kaydubs)
Transit Strike (trematode)
Cancer (heylodeb)
Stupid People (DVMDream)
Idiopathic Epilepsy 2 (SOV,devyn)
Global Warming (kaydubs)
Transit Strike (trematode)
Cancer (heylodeb)
Stupid People (DVMDream)
maul stupid people
Sorry had a not so lovely talk with the lady in patient relations at the hospital I was at who basically told me that she knew she effed up but wasn't going to do anything about it. But, since I called about it she will fix the problem now. There is a lot more to this so I will maul another issue dealing with this tomorrow.
im going to have to go with DVMDream on this one. sooo many frustrating, annoying, aggravating and all around stupid things at work today. grrrr
maul stupid people
Look for sign-ups tomorrow or Thursday. I want to get stuff sent out Friday to start Saturday but it may get pushed to Sunday. I have a light week next week and would like to get it done then.
Please, save a spot for me! I have a super busy day tomorrow and don't wanna be too late for sign up again. 🙁
Or just post today.. 😉
I'll need a study break at some point I'm sure...Please, save a spot for me! I have a super busy day tomorrow and don't wanna be too late for sign up again. 🙁
Or just post today.. 😉
Day 15 Maul Vote:
Idiopathic Epilepsy 3 (SOV,devyn,nordicat)
Stupid People 2 (DVMDream, Katie8)
Global Warming (kaydubs)
Transit Strike (trematode)
Cancer (heylodeb)
Gonna be a close vote which evil we will eliminate today. Funny how Michael Vick united us so well😳
Idiopathic Epilepsy 3 (SOV,devyn,nordicat)
Stupid People 2 (DVMDream, Katie8)
Global Warming (kaydubs)
Transit Strike (trematode)
Cancer (heylodeb)
Gonna be a close vote which evil we will eliminate today. Funny how Michael Vick united us so well😳
maul FOX News
he hemaul FOX News
Day 15 Maul Vote:
Idiopathic Epilepsy 3 (SOV,devyn,nordicat)
Stupid People 2 (DVMDream, Katie8)
Global Warming (kaydubs)
Transit Strike (trematode)
Cancer (heylodeb)
Fox News (nyanko)
Maul physiology III... and fast approaching deadlines... Bleh. I'm taking a nap.
I love that you have Hot Complex under your avatar.Maul physiology III... and fast approaching deadlines... Bleh. I'm taking a nap.
Day 15 Maul Vote:
Idiopathic Epilepsy 3 (SOV,devyn,nordicat)
Stupid People 2 (DVMDream, Katie8)
Global Warming (kaydubs)
Transit Strike (trematode)
Cancer (heylodeb)
Fox News (nyanko)
Physiology 1/2 (TT)
Deadlines 1/2 (TT)
Leave it to TT to make me split her vote in half. 😛
Idiopathic Epilepsy 3 (SOV,devyn,nordicat)
Stupid People 2 (DVMDream, Katie8)
Global Warming (kaydubs)
Transit Strike (trematode)
Cancer (heylodeb)
Fox News (nyanko)
Physiology 1/2 (TT)
Deadlines 1/2 (TT)
Leave it to TT to make me split her vote in half. 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As much as I despise both idiopathic illness (sorry SOV - hope your puppy is doing better) and cancer, I put my time in on a daily basis to defeat them. So, I am casting my vote for the one thing that truly makes my life a living hell and could perhaps rid us of Fox News simultaneously:
Maul STOOPID PEOPLE
Maul STOOPID PEOPLE
MAUL STUPID PEOPLE
Btw, is there something I'm missing? What has fox news done??
Day 15 Maul Vote:
Stupid People 4 (DVMDream, Katie8, tigerwillow, LMMS)
Idiopathic Epilepsy 3 (SOV,devyn,nordicat)
Global Warming (kaydubs)
Transit Strike (trematode)
Cancer (heylodeb)
Fox News (nyanko)
Physiology 1/2 (TT)
Deadlines 1/2 (TT)
Stupid People 4 (DVMDream, Katie8, tigerwillow, LMMS)
Idiopathic Epilepsy 3 (SOV,devyn,nordicat)
Global Warming (kaydubs)
Transit Strike (trematode)
Cancer (heylodeb)
Fox News (nyanko)
Physiology 1/2 (TT)
Deadlines 1/2 (TT)
MAUL STUPID PEOPLE
MAUL deadlines
In other news........today just got ickier. grumblegrumblebumble
MAUL deadlines
In other news........today just got ickier. grumblegrumblebumble
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 191K
