You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Dog Sanctuary WW Game Official Thread
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Dammit SOV. You know I have things to do!
1-hedgiehog
2-devyn
3-Packen
4- DVMDream
5- NStarz
6-Lissarae06
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
1-hedgiehog
2-devyn
3-Packen
4- DVMDream
5- NStarz
6-Lissarae06
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1-hedgiehog
2-devyn
3-Packen
4- DVMDream
5- NStarz
6-squirrelsrule
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
Sure, why not!
Count me in! Of course, if it doesn't start until Monday then I'll have to withdraw because I have to work 6-2:30 and can't get online.
Dammit SOV. You know I have things to do!
1-hedgiehog
2-devyn
3-Packen
4- DVMDream
5- NStarz
6-Lissarae06
7-Squirrelsrule
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
Adding myself, liss and I posted at the same time
1-hedgiehog
2-devyn
3-Packen
4- DVMDream
5- NStarz
6-Lissarae06
7-Squirrelsrule
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
Adding myself, liss and I posted at the same time
I suppose there isn't much going on today...
1-hedgiehog
2-devyn
3-Packen
4- DVMDream
5- NStarz
6-Lissarae06
7-Squirrelsrule
8-Fromthebox
9-
10-
11-
12-
1-hedgiehog
2-devyn
3-Packen
4- DVMDream
5- NStarz
6-Lissarae06
7-Squirrelsrule
8-Fromthebox
9-
10-
11-
12-
Ugh, I would really love to play a speed WW but after last weekend being completely consumed by the Hunger Games, I think I need this weekend to get everything done that I didn't last weekend. 
Have a great time.... I'll just be an intrusive zombie that invites herself to the party.
*******
GO WOLFIES!! 😉
*******

Have a great time.... I'll just be an intrusive zombie that invites herself to the party.
*******
GO WOLFIES!! 😉
*******
I'd sign up if I didn't have hockey practice later.
Sorry guys, I have changed my mind.... I am going to sit this one out..
1-hedgiehog
2-devyn
3-Packen
4-
5- NStarz
6-Lissarae06
7-Squirrelsrule
8-Fromthebox
9-Nordicat
10-
11-
12-
1-hedgiehog
2-devyn
3-Packen
4-
5- NStarz
6-Lissarae06
7-Squirrelsrule
8-Fromthebox
9-Nordicat
10-
11-
12-
I'm still on break and pretty bored so why not.
1-hedgiehog
2-devyn
3-Packen
4- Sheepdogpsu
5- NStarz
6-Lissarae06
7-Squirrelsrule
8-Fromthebox
9-Nordicat
10-
11-
12-
1-hedgiehog
2-devyn
3-Packen
4- Sheepdogpsu
5- NStarz
6-Lissarae06
7-Squirrelsrule
8-Fromthebox
9-Nordicat
10-
11-
12-
1-hedgiehog
2-devyn
3-Packen
4- Sheepdogpsu
5- NStarz
6-Lissarae06
7-Squirrelsrule
8-Fromthebox
9-Nordicat
10-Kanderson615
11-
12-
2-devyn
3-Packen
4- Sheepdogpsu
5- NStarz
6-Lissarae06
7-Squirrelsrule
8-Fromthebox
9-Nordicat
10-Kanderson615
11-
12-
Any theme? Do we need to have special avatars?
no and no. this is quick and dirty.Any theme? Do we need to have special avatars?
the 1st one or two players killed can co-mod with me if they like. This way the game doesn't depend on my schedule.
When will it start? Right as soon as we get enough players?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You might want to start a new thread to get the last two people to sign up. People might not know this is going on since it is hidden in the dog sanctuary thread.
When will it start? Right as soon as we get enough players?
since sign up is slow.... i will start the game at 3pm eastern time. whoever is signed up and still interested will play.Can we play with just 10?
Sign-ups will stay open until 3pm EST, but you can start voting for mayor. please quote the bottom of this message when you vote, and tally the votes as you go. this way, there is no delay, and no missing votes. roles will be sent at 3pm (or when sign-ups/voting is done).
elect;
fine.You might want to start a new thread to get the last two people to sign up. People might not know this is going on since it is hidden in the dog sanctuary thread.
Last edited:
bump.
For nostalgic persons.
The original game in pre-vet and original crew.
Luv ya all😍
For nostalgic persons.
The original game in pre-vet and original crew.
Luv ya all😍
I was never in this game 🙁
bump.
For nostalgic persons.
The original game in pre-vet and original crew.
Luv ya all😍
we think alike 🙄 😉This was a great game!!! 😀
bump.
For nostalgic persons.
The original game in pre-vet and original crew.
Luv ya all😍
Ahhh the good ol' days when people were trusting enough to tell each other their roles on Day 1 and even say them in the thread...😍

This comment still makes me laugh.....*yaps excitedly and accidentally pees on the floor*
This comment still makes me laugh.....
I was in the process of house training my chihuahua during this game.....probably why it was the first thing I thought of, lol
Thank you. It is nice to know people appreciate all the effort that goes into creating and running one of these games.This was my favorite game! I still think about it sometimes! I loved my secret role!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you. It is nice to know people appreciate all the effort that goes into creating and running one of these games.
👍
It was also my best game I think. I kind of suck at the rest of them, but like to think that I did pretty well in this one.. 🙄
This game was "the bomb diggity"! Oh my big mouth...lol
haha yes, your big mouth..
also this is the only game where I was a leader, I think.
This was back when we actually trusted people in WW.....
This was back when we actually trusted people in WW.....

I remember seeing this one...before I started playing in the WWworld. REALLY wish I'd gotten this one and the History of the WWorld one.....that one looked AMAZING!
Bump. For historical and nostalgic reasons. The game that launched 1000 games.
every pre-vet WW-er should know their roots.
every pre-vet WW-er should know their roots.
I'm just glad i know like a few who played this game 

Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 190K