Dog Sanctuary WW Game Official Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Day 15 Maul Vote:

Stupid People 4.5 (DVMDream, Katie8, tigerwillow, LMMS, kaydubs1/2)
Idiopathic Epilepsy 3 (SOV,devyn,nordicat)
Global Warming (kaydubs)
Transit Strike (trematode)
Cancer (heylodeb)
Fox News (nyanko)
Deadlines 1 (TT1/2,kaydubs1/2)
Sucky Physics Profs (PetPony)
Physiology 1/2 (TT)

Members don't see this ad.

still maul stupid people
maul waitlists also

Day 15 Maul Vote:

Stupid People 4 (DVMDream, Katie8, tigerwillow1/2, LMMS, kaydubs1/2)
Idiopathic Epilepsy 3 (SOV,devyn,nordicat)
Global Warming (kaydubs)
Cancer (heylodeb)
Fox News (nyanko)
Deadlines 1 (TT1/2,kaydubs1/2)
Sucky Physics Profs (PetPony)
Physiology 1/2 (TT)
Waitlists 1/2 (tigerwillow 1/2)

And hurry up and sign up for LissaRae's WW game. The more of you who sign up, the lower her grades will be (snicker snicker).

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow, the dog sanctuary has been busy....First we eliminated Michael Vick, now we have mailed stupid people.....not gonna be many people left pretty soon.

Just want to point out that ( as far as I can see), this thread now has the 3rd most replies in it amongst threads in the pre- vet forum.....only trailing the RANT thread and the RAVE thread. We just moved ahead of the c/o 2014 thread.

If y'all keep voting, I will keep rallying, although tomorrow I will be busy driving to Virginia...

Changed my mind already.... that was fast but just got a phone call.

unmaul air humping beasts
mail hospitals who can't follow insurance company protocol

Maul air humping beasts
NOT cool! :mad:

Maul Vote Day 16

Friends who screw you over 1 (trematode)
Hospitals who can't follow insurance protocol 1 (DVMDream)

Looks like I am going to have to put a word limit from now on...
New entries must be 4 words or less. Feel free to expand on that if you like, but my l'ittle" fingers can't type that much.

Well since voting is still open, might as well pile on. While Faux News raises my blood pressure, we're coming down to the last month or so of our 12-year old lab's bout with bladder cancer, so

MAUL CANCER

Maul Vote Day 16
Cancer 2 (stormwater, SOV)

I'll throw my support behind mauling cancer today. That would be a good use of our powers!

Maul Vote Day 16
Thesis/Thesis Statements 2 (petpony, Mrs SOV)

Mrs. SOV definitely has to join the thesis hate!

Members don't see this ad :)
Mul grouchy classmates

Maul Vote Day 16

Grouchy classmates 1 (heylodeb)
Dating unknowns 1 (devyn)

If we are mauling grouchy classmates, I am history:(.
Leaving shortly... last update for a while, but keep on voting, I will tally tomorrow!

I am very very sad to report that our mauling of the stupid people didn't work. Thus, I must ask that we create a repeat performance...

Maul Stupid People!

Day 15 Maul Vote:

Global Warming (kaydubs)
Idiopathic Epilepsy (SOV)

As my dog had a seizure today, I throw my vote for Idiopathic Epilepsy.

My research was with idiopathic epilepsy in Standard Poodles for a year. Sorry to hear about your pup, SOV :(

Maul Vote Day 16

Cancer 3 (stormwater, SOV, kaydubs)
Grouchy classmates 1 (heylodeb)
Dating unknowns 1 (devyn)
Bad professors 1 (orca Girl)

Disallowed vote:
stupid people
(LMMS)

So on this third day of voting to eliminate the scourges of the Forest, cancer was mauled following the mauling of stupid people and Michael Vick. It is definitely going to be a very popular place to live for canid kind.

And for those of you complaining that these scourges still live on in our daily lives, remember, this it the forest you are cleaning up, not the world. Try to live vicariously through the wonderful world you are creating for them.!:p

If you would like to continue...... day 17 voting is open.

maul burnt out feeling

Really feeling overworked and burnt out lately...

No motivation and really contemplating throwing in my two week's way too early (need money can NOT quit, need money can NOT quit :bang: :poke:)

maul burnt out feeling

Really feeling overworked and burnt out lately...

No motivation and really contemplating throwing in my two week's way too early (need money can NOT quit, need money can NOT quit :bang: :poke:)

:( Sorry to hear this. I'm on this boat too. :hug:

MAUL burn-out: it is a mortal enemy of mine

Maul Vote Day 17

Burn out: 2 (DVMDream, kaydubs)
WW 1 (WTF) - For those of you who don't follow WTF's life closely (more details available in the lounge), WW is her SO, nothing to do with the game

Which is a nice segue into this:
Today is last day to vote to maul something... .Don't want to interfere with, steal the glory of, or be confused with the "official" WW game starting up possibly tomorrow.

After that is over, and my days of work seem endless again, we can reconsider this daily mauling of life's problems/annoyances.

Maul Vote Day 17

WW 1 (WTF) - For those of you who don't follow WTF's life closely (more details available in the lounge), WW is her SO, nothing to do with the game

Yep. He's furry.

"Whatcha doing hun?"
"I'm playing Werewolf, hang on."
"What? Play with THIS Werewolf!"
"Noooo *hugs computer* must post first! It's almost at the end of the lynch cycle!!! Must !!! strategize!!! "
"Aw, come on! Lego Harry Potter!"
"Noooooo!!! Playing Werewolf! Hang on!"
"STOP STUDENT DOCTOR FORUMING!"
"NOOOOOOO!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That's too funny. You are a very good strategist. I'm very afraid of you for the new game. I've been keeping tabs... :)

"Student-Doctor-Forum-ing" has become an actual verb in our household. I'm not sure what that says about my level of OCD. Or of how much other work I *should* be doing :D

Nooo, don't be afraid. I don't bite. Mwahahahahahahaaaa....

Yea, I don't know how I feel about dyachei and WTF both being in my group..

No.... You just try to pass on rabies viruses!!!

No.... You just try to pass on rabies viruses!!!

Aw, come on. Even viruses need a home

Look at it! It's so cute! Don't you want to take it home??? Poor little guy.

trimp6.gif

Maul Vote Day 17

WW 1 (WTF) -
Irresponsible dog owners 1 (devyn)

Today is last day to vote to maul something... .Don't want to interfere with, steal the glory of, or be confused with the "official" WW game starting up possibly tomorrow.

After that is over, and my days of work seem endless again, we can reconsider this daily mauling of life's problems/annoyances.

Maul: Veterinary school debt :smuggrin:
Maul the living CRAP out of it! :mad:

Maul Vote Day 17

WW 1 (WTF) -
Vet School Debt 1 (Emiloo4)

Maul Vote Day 17
Vet School Debt 3(Emiloo4, WTF, Tiger Willow)

Last edited:
The happiest place on earth......Disney, No! It is the dog sanctuary.....

Why? Because for all the vet students here, it is a debt free forest. Yay
And it is cancer free!
And stupid people free!
And of course no Michael Vick!

Not to mention, we mauled all the wolvies and sent them to Disney.

If you want to improve the world, go to the Disney WW game, and rid THEM of those nasty wolves.

Meanwhile, the Dog Sanctuary School of Veterinary Medicine (DSSVM), has open admission for the class of 2016 .....payments optional.

Unmaul WW. He's cleaning the kitchen right now :love:

:laugh: Isn't funny how quickly we forget?! Whenever my SO would clean the kitchen, he would pretty much be forgiven for anything :D. Well... almost anything! :smuggrin:

SPEED WW - SIGN UP:

Rules:
1)Nights are 15 minutes.
a) wolves: 2 wolves, allowed 1 conversion...Conversions must be done in 1st 5 minutes, Person being converted has 10 minutes to decide or is killed instead (another conversion attempt allowed). The first PM I receive from a wolf is the one I go with. Any PMs after that are ignored.
b) seer: 1 seer. Must tell me who they are investigating in 10 minutes.
c) angel: 1 angel. Can protect 1 person a round. Must receive who they are protecting in 10 minutes, otherwise they protect the same person as previous night.

2)Days are a maximum of 45 minutes, usually much less. Once a plurality is reached in a vote, voting is over.
a) Mayor: can veto once. Must be done within 5 minutes of vote ending. Should always say veto or no veto, so I can proceed with game ASAP.
3)NO PMs for anyone (except for night activities) That takes too much time, have something to say, say it on the thread.
4)There will be breaks for moderators life as necessary.
5)Only 12 players. No exceptions.
6) Repeat: No PM-ing.
7) No elaborate write-ups. This is a no-frills game. And nothing is going on behind the scenes to be explained.

That's it: I will start when there is interest.

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-

SPEED WW - SIGN UP:

Rules:
1)Nights are 15 minutes.
a) wolves: 2 wolves, allowed 1 conversion...Conversions must be done in 1st 5 minutes, Person being converted has 10 minutes to decide or is killed instead (another conversion attempt allowed). The first PM I receive from a wolf is the one I go with. Any PMs after that are ignored.
b) seer: 1 seer. Must tell me who they are investigating in 10 minutes.
c) angel: 1 angel. Can protect 1 person a round. Must receive who they are protecting in 10 minutes, otherwise they protect the same person as previous night.

2)Days are a maximum of 45 minutes, usually much less. Once a plurality is reached in a vote, voting is over.
a) Mayor: can veto once. Must be done within 5 minutes of vote ending. Should always say veto or no veto, so I can proceed with game ASAP.
3)NO PMs for anyone (except for night activities) That takes too much time, have something to say, say it on the thread.
4)There will be breaks for moderators life as necessary.
5)Only 12 players. No exceptions.
6) Repeat: No PM-ing.
7) No elaborate write-ups. This is a no-frills game. And nothing is going on behind the scenes to be explained.

That's it: I will start when there is interest.

1-hedgiehog
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-