Dog Sanctuary WW Game Official Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Votes for Mauling:
Dyachei 1 (TT)
Nyanko 1 (that redhead)
JMJ 1 (nordicat)

Polls close at 9:30pmEST. In the case of a tie, the first person who reached the final vote tally will be lynched (in this case it would be dyachei if everyone gets 1 vote - that is just an example - don't go reading anything into it).

Members don't see this ad.

BAH! I've been so busy planning for an early date for Valentine's Day to celebrate with my soulMATE that I didn't realize she was murderrrrred! I was going to try to show her what a studmuffin I've become in 2 days, but I'm not sure if necrophilia would be accepted in the pack ... :(

My decision is as much for my own safety (because JMJ now knows my role) and also for the group's potential safety. As I have no other concrete leads to go on, I must pick JMJ because I know what she is, which is a hybrid dog. In 2 days, she must choose to remain with our dog pack or join the wolves. I cannot risk that she will join the wolves, though it pains me to betray her trust and out her this way...

If you can convince me you'll stay dog, I'll most certainly change my vote, JMJ.

(man, I feel a bit like a douche! :( )

Thinks like a wolf, acts like a wolf, talks like a wolf.............

maul nordicat

Members don't see this ad :)
Maul Nyanko She's been way too quiet. That's really all I have to go on now.

What does a wolf talk like? :confused:

I assure you I am NOT a wolf, but I know that's little consolation. Perhaps I should have maintained my silence.

BAH! I've been so busy planning for an early date for Valentine's Day to celebrate with my soulMATE that I didn't realize she was murderrrrred! I was going to try to show her what a studmuffin I've become in 2 days, but I'm not sure if necrophilia would be accepted in the pack ... :(
Now I can be dead knowing I was actually loved :love: but I think I might continue to haunt you guys instead. It's more fun than bowing out peacefully.

Aww, graduatedly, sorry about your beeyotch! :( Do you know anything about her murder? Where were you when it happened?

(and maybe we should bury our deceased before graduatedly gets all funky with her? :p)

Votes for Mauling:
Nyanko 2 (that redhead, squirrels)
Dyachei 1 (TT)
JMJ 1 (nordicat)
Nordicat 1 (stormwater)

Polls close at 9:30pmEST. In the case of a tie, the first person who reached the final vote tally will be lynched

Has anyone see this... looking a bit suspicious? :p

wpid-funny-angry-face-dog-meme-husky1.jpg

Aww, graduatedly, sorry about your beeyotch! :( Do you know anything about her murder? Where were you when it happened?

(and maybe we should bury our deceased before graduatedly gets all funky with her? :p)

Unfortunately, I was in the process of prepping the preserved raccoons I've been saving for our special day when this all happened. Now no one will share them with me :( I will avenge her death!!! :mad:

But I have to wonder: is anyone else out there in this cold, cruel world for me?

:laugh: @ PetPony's pic...love it!

Members don't see this ad :)
Lots of accusations of the Working Group! Remember our only mode of communicating outside our group is through this thread, as we have no Alpha or Beta in our group.

Nordicat, you seem quick to place the blame on others.

Maul Nordicat

*Runs away with tail tucked between legs to go study in my den*

What does a wolf talk like? :confused:

I assure you I am NOT a wolf, but I know that's little consolation. Perhaps I should have maintained my silence.
Well, there's still 4 hours.... and I know, nyanko's been very, very quiet!:whistle:

Votes for Mauling:
Nyanko 2 (that redhead, squirrels)
Nordicat 2 (stormwater,psilove)
Dyache i 1 (TT)
JMJ 1 (nordicat)

Polls close at 9:30pmEST. In the case of a tie, the first person who reached the final vote tally will be lynched

Maul nordicat

This is sooo much better than television.
So does information about people randomly get exposed to other people via the moderators?

This is sooo much better than television.
So does information about people randomly get exposed to other people via the moderators?
Nope. They have to figure things out for themselves. The mod just carries things out. For example, the wolves decide they wanted to kill me. They tell the mod. The mod writes the little story explaining my death.

I barely watch TV, but I have obsessively watched this thread today. I used to love writing RPGs, so this is kind of like it..

That redhead- your tolerance of Tim Tebow makes me want to grrrrr maul you. I digress.

Dyachei, you're working so I'll cut you some slack for the lack of communication. Nyanko, I do believe you're being sneaky...

Nordicat, no douche-like feelings necessary. Right back atcha, beeeeyotch!!! :laughs:

Maul Nordicat.

You guys will miss me when there's no one around with a killer dog instinct...:frown:

Everything I have said is true, and I am an innocent pup! :sad: Don't throw me under the bus because I am simply being honest and giving what little information I have freely! No one else seems willing to offer anything concrete, and I may be mauled for attempting to protect my friends? :cry:

What do you naive puppies think I am, a yappy little toy or baying hound dog that won't shut up? Perhaps those of us in the herding group are just a bit more cerebral and prefer to think about it before we go flying headlong into the mauling?

That said, I took a PM census of my group, and only one person responded, and that person has posted in this thread. So cast your herding group suspicions elsewhere, and don't assume that because some dog from our group ran of and may not be able to post here that they're a wolf.

Mauling one of your own groupies when as you have said yourself you have no links to the other groups is your idea of protecting your friends :confused:

What do you naive puppies think I am, a yappy little toy or baying hound dog that won't shut up? Perhaps those of us in the herding group are just a bit more cerebral and prefer to think about it before we go flying headlong into the mauling?

That said, I took a PM census of my group, and only one person responded, and that person has posted in this thread. So cast your herding group suspicions elsewhere, and don't assume that because some dog from our group ran of and may not be able to post here that they're a wolf.

You did not just call one of your fellow leaders yappy.

Votes for Mauling:
Nordicat 5(stormwater,psilove, heylodeb,JMJ, DVMdream)
Nyanko 3 (that redhead, squirrels, zoovet)
Dyache i 1 (TT)
JMJ 1 (nordicat)

Polls close at 9:30pmEST. Just 3 hours away from some potential butchery!
( In the case of a tie, the first person who reached the final vote tally will be lynched)

Mauling one of your own groupies when as you have said yourself you have no links to the other groups is your idea of protecting your friends :confused:

Riiight?!

Nyanko- there's a bunch of canids on here keeping quiet, not just you. You're a veteran though (I think?), so it's easy to assume you're up to something. Not necessarily true...

Never played this game before, actually!

I think the ones who have are WTF, TT, dyachei, Lissarae, and our GM SOV. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Never played this game before, actually!

I think the ones who have are WTF, TT, dyachei, Lissarae, and our GM SOV. Correct me if I'm wrong?

She's right.

I'll let dyachei off and join the nordicat bandwagon, on grounds that I don't have any better ideas.

unmaul dyachei
mail nordicat

So I guess the theme of today's mauling is becoming snitches get stitches then? Tough crowd.

:laugh: Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Perhaps we should be checking if anybody's got a 'record'...

Zeb+Prison+Mug+Shot.JPG

So I guess the theme of today's mauling is becoming snitches get stitches then? Tough crowd.

Well, if nordicat gets mauled and we find out that she wasn't a wolf, then it's likely that she told the truth about JMJ and we'll have to keep that in mind for 2 days hence.

Well, if nordicat gets mauled and we find out that she wasn't a wolf, then it's likely that she told the truth about JMJ and we'll have to keep that in mind for 2 days hence.
And thank JMJ posthumously.