Don't WWake the Baby - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

finnickthedog

Michigan State c/o 2021
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
when-will-baby-bunnies-get-fur-e1586627730108.jpg

Don't WWake the Baby
A FinnSki Production ft kaydubs

Your Mods:
@finnickthedog @SkiOtter @kaydubs
The night was quiet and all the babies were sleeping soundly in their nests, burrows, and dens. The nursery had always been a safe place, but not anymore. While all the others were sleeping, a creature with malicious intent was creeping closer and closer to a small hole in the ground covered with grass and leaves. The creature pushed the leaves aside and looked down at the tiny sleeping infant.

"It's nice being a baby, isn't it?" the creature said, gently touching the baby's long ear. "No responsibilities, no worries... well, not anymore. Time to grow up."

The creature stabbed the baby with a small needle and instantly the baby started to mature. The creature smiled... but only for a moment because suddenly there was a loud explosion and the creature lay dead upon the floor.

The other babies were startled awake and gathered around in surprise. Their friend was now all grown up and far too soon. Who would do such a thing? All grown, the victim had no choice but to leave the nursery

Grown up is @Caiter92, a bunny kit and villager who due to her species extreme sensitivity would explode and kill her attacker

(To be extremely clear, this is just flavor and Caiter is/was not an actual playable character in this game)

Rules and Info
1. Votes will close at 10 pm EDT. Nights will close as soon as possible but with a hard deadline of 1 am EDT. Adjustments will be made to this schedule if needed. 15 minute warnings will always be given prior to "early" night closes.
- Your friendly neighborhood mod hates the Y word with a flaming passion and requests that you use vote instead.
- For game flavor, players will be "growing up" as opposed to dying--it means the same thing.

2. You can edit posts, just please do not edit votes and do not delete posts. Copy/paste from mod PMs is fine but no screenshots (from any PM) and no direct quotes.

3. If you attempt to use village code, the mods wil expose your naive immune system to some nasty pathogens. Village code won't help you anyways. We have specifically formatted your PMs to make it useless.

4. If you think you will be unable to submit your vote or night action, please send contingencies. Any action taken for non-participation is up to mod discretion.
- If you have a night action and know that you don't want to use it. Please submit "no action" so that we know and can proceed with closing night.

5. Please make sure to bold your votes or put them between ###s so they won't be missed. If you tally for us we will love you. Seriously, Finn is handing out likes for tallies.

6. When dead, please make sure your post is in ****s and try to limit your on thread posting.

7. PM rules are as follows...
a. Your PMs (unless otherwise mechanically stated) are only open during the night cycle. That said, you may use them for the full three hours even when we close night "early". The one caveat to this is that you may not discuss your current night results in these night-only PMs. If you die you must stop immediately.
b. You may choose one player that is in your group and submit that name to the mods by the end of Night 0. (We may accept late submissions if some people don't manage to check in today but would prefer not to). This is the one person with whom you may open a PM during the game if you choose. You are not required to open the PM right away or even at all. BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE: You cannot discuss your choices on thread until after the decisions are finalized. I know this is may be a little confusing so feel free to ask questions.
c. If the person dies, you will not be able to select a new partner
d. Add the mods to your PM if you choose to open it

Please wait to post until we have a reserved a post for the table of contents.

It is now Night 0. 19 Players remaining. Night will close between 10 pm and 1 am EDT pending how efficient you all are.

Nest
1. @sunshinefl
2. @PhiloslothicalStudent
3. @BobLoblaw78
4. @grebes4lyfe
5. @genny
6. @Chaostrodon
7. @WildZoo

Burrow
8. @alleycat03
9. @Aprilthearab
10. @ajs513
11. @Zenge142
12. @Melchizedek
13. @SportPonies

Den
14. @Animal Midwife
15. @The_Breadmann
16. @supershorty
17. @ddstothecor
18. @Viscernable
19. @Crayola227

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Vote april

her pockets were too comfy :bag:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Also everyone get ready for more Avril Lavigne and Peter Pan gifs. Odd mix? yes, but I'm going with it.

• Wow
It is a night cycle so while you can make that a contingency, we will not be accepting votes at this time.
Ah sorry. How did I read the whole rules but miss that it’s night

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Wait. Rudeeeee. I thought I got to cause havoc today before I exploded 😂😂

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
Guess who's not going to get anything on her brand new to-do list done :heckyeah:

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Zenge I see you lurking with no intro post. Rood

Reactions: 1 user
It's really early, but the last time you threw a little shade at someone like this super early in the game, you were wolfing. Just making a note of the ping I got from this.
I'm not throwing shade, it was a joke :unsure: I know very well that lurking is NAI for Zenge
I hate intro posts. I never know what to say.

One of these days y’all are going to have to explain the difference between “lurking” and reading the thread.
Reading the thread is exactly that, and lurking is where you're done reading the thread and still not posting anything

• Hmm
Reactions: 4 users
Ok, I like PMs but don’t PM me this game. I don’t want to talk to anyone privately.
I don’t know if I’ll be around for night. My bedtime is early. /end grump

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Ok, I like PMs but don’t PM me this game. I don’t want to talk to anyone privately.
Thank you for speaking the truth.

• Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
You forgot, “Get off my lawn!”

• Haha
  • Love
I'm not throwing shade, it was a joke :unsure: I know very well that lurking is NAI for Zenge

Reading the thread is exactly that, and lurking is where you're done reading the thread and still not posting anything
Disagree, Zenge wants you to think lurking is NAI. He does lurk as either Af but I will say the flavor of the "lurking" differs and so overall with post tone can be used to read him

Reactions: 1 users
Disagree, Zenge wants you to think lurking is NAI. He does lurk as either Af but I will say the flavor of the "lurking" differs and so overall with post tone can be used to read him
Which lurking flavor is more delicious?

• Wow
  • Haha
Lololol. Is that irony??? That you are saying that? Bc, you know, you kinda...nm.
Speaking of shade...

Ok nvm shade for shade for shade for shade is too far even for me.

• Haha
  • Hmm