You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Fire Emblem: Three HoWWses Game Thread
Started by SportPonies
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Wiisp
Full Member
anyways i have no leg to stand on, so im not really going to attempt to solve
If Clem wants to hold their cards close to their chest, then they will die with them
if we go to the revives next, Vis first, and Im not even sure why we should humor Nate, because most of us like Fluff, and we have to assume they are town with a revive that has is negative utility for town, it just seems extremely weird and hard to play around, and it would have to be completely silent
If Clem wants to hold their cards close to their chest, then they will die with them
if we go to the revives next, Vis first, and Im not even sure why we should humor Nate, because most of us like Fluff, and we have to assume they are town with a revive that has is negative utility for town, it just seems extremely weird and hard to play around, and it would have to be completely silent
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
(Hope we're all roleplaying by the end of this thing)
Wait what about OdesseMAIN MEMBERS, MAIN MEMBERS, MAIN MEMBERS
IM TALKING CANON WISE, NOT THIS GAME
Explain please?Wait what about Odesse
Did someone miss the bus...?
And that is something that they would never ever do again
Wiisp
Full Member
I guess Odesse could be considered a main character, but he feels like a random NPC, but if that's the case, that's who we are looking for, he is the only character left with any bit of loreWait what about Odesse
Explain please?
Did someone miss the bus...?
And that is something that they would never ever do again
There are several members in TWSITD:
Those Who Slither in the Dark
Those Who Slither in the Dark are a mysterious faction led by Thales and are an enemy of the Church of Seiros. The Flame Emperor and their army allied with them to achieve its goals, but those goals are seemingly at odds with Thales' own. Long ago, when Agarthan civilization prospered in Fódlan...
I guess Odesse could be considered a main character, but he feels like a random NPC, but if that's the case, that's who we are looking for, he is the only character left with any bit of lore
There’s also Epimenides, Myson, Bias, Pittacus, Chilon etc
Wiisp
Full Member
those are just random peeps, unless we want to assume for balance reasons they grabbed one of them to add to the gameThere are several members in TWSITD:
![]()
Those Who Slither in the Dark
Those Who Slither in the Dark are a mysterious faction led by Thales and are an enemy of the Church of Seiros. The Flame Emperor and their army allied with them to achieve its goals, but those goals are seemingly at odds with Thales' own. Long ago, when Agarthan civilization prospered in Fódlan...fireemblem.fandom.com
There’s also Epimenides, Myson, Bias, Pittacus, Chilon etc
I'm lost in the source material.
Who does this sus?
Is it Clem?
Who does this sus?
Is it Clem?
We’re trying to see if there are any more TWSITD members remaining based on the lore.I'm lost in the source material.
Who does this sus?
Is it Clem?
Other than Clem?We’re trying to see if there are any more TWSITD members remaining based on the lore.
Wiisp
Full Member
what do u mean? there is nothing flavor-wise that links Clem as a wolf, anything we are pushing is all social behaviorI'm lost in the source material.
Who does this sus?
Is it Clem?
Including ClemsOther than Clem?
Wispy thinks lorewise, there are only 4 main TWSITD characters so flavor might not be helpful looking for any additional wolves
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SorryOther than Clem?
Um
Dreams are hopeless aspirations in hopes of coming true
Believe in yourself, the rest is up to me and you
Including Clems
Wispy thinks lorewise, there are only 4 main TWSITD characters so flavor might not be helpful looking for any additional wolves
It seems less likeful with the number of players we started with.
I also wonder if the mods wouldn't indicate if it were time to pivot to a different state of play
I would also argue that Wispy's bad takes over the past few day have been because they are more worried with playing village factions against each other than hunting wolves.
It seems less likeful with the number of players we started with.
I also wonder if the mods wouldn't indicate if it were time to pivot to a different state of play
I would also argue that Wispy's bad takes over the past few day have been because they are more worried with playing village factions against each other than hunting wolves.
aka
Ground or in the air
Just don't go nowhere
I mean I dont want to vote people that have claimed to be in factions of which others have confirmed them
Clem doesn't fall under that
I have challenged for days for someone to post a single village contribution they have made
I'm still waiting
What other option are you suggesting?Including Clems
Wispy thinks lorewise, there are only 4 main TWSITD characters so flavor might not be helpful looking for any additional wolves
Wiisp
Full Member
im not sure why u are responding to me with this, when nobody has, and my point is that im fine voting themI have challenged for days for someone to post a single village contribution they have made
I'm still waiting
concerned horse noises(Hope we're all roleplaying by the end of this thing)
im not sure why u are responding to me with this, when nobody has, and my point is that im fine voting them
I guess I'm just confused by the conversation between you and Lawpy on there not being another wolf after 4?
Seems like the numbers would support another. If it isn't Genny (which I dont' think it is) then Clem is where we should look next.
I would love all of my votes to be on wolves, I just want to makes sure I'm not missing something because I dont' know the source material.
There’s more than 4 TWSITD members, so flavor can still work.What other option are you suggesting?
Wiisp
Full Member
this read list feels really bad in hindsightI'm thinking there is something hiding in our D1/D2 votes.
D1
PSV: SAR, Wonda
Genny: DubZ, Clem, alley, Poppy, Santy, Wiisp, Nate, fluff
Zuri: SAR, Veg, AM, genny, Nemo, zuri
Fluff: Zenge, PSV, April, Chic, Mir
D2
Nate: AM, Mir, Veg, Genny, Alley, Chic, PSV, Samac, Wisp
PSV: Dubz, fluff, Wonda, SAR, Nate, mothy
Poppy: April, SOV
Zenge: Lawpy, Poppy
It doesn't make much sense to analyze D3 votes, but I want to look more into who defended Mir on D3 (if anyone).
Santy: you're in the middle for me rn. Can't say one way or the other. Not sure I will be joining the yeet train tonight unless I see something big happen.
Mayo: village. We've had this convo a million times
Clem: not getting a great read on Clem tbh. I just think comments have been a little chaotic, so I can't say one way or the other.
Alley: voted Genny D1. If we think Genny is Alpha wolf, then this could have been April knowing that Genny wouldn't die. But it was still a vote for a wolf, so why not pile on village instead? Then again, Poppy voted Genny.
Vis: I don't even know where to start. I think you were rezzed by a wolf.
SAR: honestly sort of starting to lean wolf to me. I need to ISO you better.
Zenge: reading village of 3P pretty hard. Still not sure what the tiff with Fluff was about tho, so...always taking that into consideration.
AM: Read as village for much of the game, but analysis of D1 and D2 votes has me less confident.
SOV: You voted Poppy on D2 with April. Could have been hiding behind the vote, or more likely, not a wolf.
Fluff: You're church and I am just going to let it be. Mir went after you D1, which could have been to cover, but they could have alsp hopped on anyone else.
Lawpy: Idk man. I'm going wolf vibes with rn. You hit Zenge pretty hard.
April: Village. Was first horse onto Poppy.
Chic: I think you're a wolf. Sorry.
Wiisp: reading village to me for the most part.
Nate: I think you are genuinely nothing atm.
Mothy's list village-->woof:
Mayo
Mothy
April
Fluff
Wiisp
Zenge
SOV
Nate
AM
Santy
Clem
Alley
Lawpy
VIS
SAR
Chic
Edit: oops forgot genny. I'm ignoring atm cuz, well, wolf.
Yeet Chic @kaydubs
/shrug
It’s basically just a discussion whether the mods would include minor characters into the game.I guess I'm just confused by the conversation between you and Lawpy on there not being another wolf after 4?
Seems like the numbers would support another. If it isn't Genny (which I dont' think it is) then Clem is where we should look next.
I would love all of my votes to be on wolves, I just want to makes sure I'm not missing something because I dont' know the source material.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
this read list feels really bad in hindsight
/shrug
Please stop pushing my one confirmed villager.
You know I am village
Why is this still a thing?
It makes me not trust you
Clem tbh if you’re village and you’re holding your info close I’m not sure who it benefits. Either you’re a wolf who needs time to get his story straight, or whatever you’re planning on revealing is detrimental to a factional wincon.
Mayo is this a post restriction? Or just poetic goodness?
Mayo is this a post restriction? Or just poetic goodness?
Wiisp
Full Member
u have a golden deer in ur PoE, and people want to vote my leader lmaoPlease stop pushing my one confirmed villager.
You know I am village
Why is this still a thing?
It makes me not trust you
I dont ****ing care
u have a golden deer in ur PoE, and people want to vote my leader lmao
I dont ****ing care
Is Clem one of those two?
That's who I'm pushing
You've been playing the faction game since D1 which has only hurt the village. Hunt wolves.
Yikesu have a golden deer in ur PoE, and people want to vote my leader lmao
I dont ****ing care
Alright
Contingency unyeet Clems
Contingency yeet vissy
Contingency unyeet Clems
Contingency yeet vissy
also maybe ask ur yourself, "maybe Wisp forgot this was a thing", please and thanks
What was a thing?
90s R&B?
I literally don't know what you mean
justafluff
Good skelegg
Yeah… unless Clem dies tonight, that’s where I’m voting too. the “same affiliation” claim he made at least twice doesn’t feel good, as fake as he said it wasProbably 1 or 2 left? Man, my wolf vibez radar has been kickin this game, I’m proud of us.
going to wait for night results before yeeting but declaring now that it will probably be Clem.
Wiisp
Full Member
ya being snarky is the way to respond to my pointWhat was a thing?
90s R&B?
I literally don't know what you mean
ill take it after my response first
I forgot u had some mechanical info on Moth
Clem tbh if you’re village and you’re holding your info close I’m not sure who it benefits. Either you’re a wolf who needs time to get his story straight, or whatever you’re planning on revealing is detrimental to a factional wincon.
Mayo is this a post restriction? Or just poetic goodness?
Stare in the mirror, but it's clear that you can’t face what’s wrong
No need to fix what God already put his paintbrush on
We should discuss vissy and Nates now
justafluff
Good skelegg
Yeah the TWINTD lore is interesting but the game is still going, and 4 wolves in a 24 player game isnt enough. There must be one more. Besides one of us is a nameless horse soits w/e, as long we dont vote in claimed house peeps
Nanook is still someone in Limbo, and they tried to vote with Santy on AM

ya being snarky is the way to respond to my point
ill take it after my response first
I forgot u had some mechanical info on Moth
I'm sincerely asking if you have a reason it isn't Clem
Or a reason someone else is a better target
Calling it Mothy or Lawpy makes me think you are calling yourself the better target
Otherwise I would prefer to work with you
I think i understood what Wispy is getting at, so we should discuss vissy and Nates instead.I'm sincerely asking if you have a reason it isn't Clem
Or a reason someone else is a better target
Calling it Mothy or Lawpy makes me think you are calling yourself the better target
Otherwise I would prefer to work with you
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Geez fam night has barely started lol.
Vis is my next sus. He’s mentioned this whole “wolves might act through me” thing but idk if I believe that.
Vis is my next sus. He’s mentioned this whole “wolves might act through me” thing but idk if I believe that.
justafluff
Good skelegg
So vis’s claim sounds like she’s innocent and sharing that she’s been getting messages is helpful but it may not be true. If Clem flips village, then I’d rather solve the rezzed ppl and believe what SOV said about Genny.We should discuss vissy and Nates now
I think i understood what Wispy is getting at, so we should discuss vissy and Nates instead.
Geez fam night has barely started lol.
Vis is my next sus. He’s mentioned this whole “wolves might act through me” thing but idk if I believe that.
I'm willing to look there, but I've been giving AM the benefit of the doubt about her interpretation of the conversion item. Even if it was different than I first thought.
I would rather go clem first.
I need to think carefully if it’s not vissy or nates.
Clems is a bad idea imoI'm willing to look there, but I've been giving AM the benefit of the doubt about her interpretation of the conversion item. Even if it was different than I first thought.
I would rather go clem first.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K