Fire Emblem: Three HoWWses Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Weh im gonna die and yell from dead chat lol

Its fine, I think its actually more harmful to claim most of my stuff if im right there's anticlaim, and I dont have the time or energy to clear myself socially. So its fine.

It should be safe to claim I had a functional n0 on sov and a desire to back him up, if I have counterpart roles in the other factions it should make sense to them how I found wisp/why I 180ed on him when sov soft outed

@StartingoverVet I know what your search is for, gonna leave it at that.
 
i wish this existed for those times when i'm looking up dog or cat things, but i forget that it can also happen in people, and i get a bunch of people photos in the results that i would like to unsee
This is only tangentially related, but I was making path quizlets last semester and searched “amelia” in their images and the only thing to pop up was Amelia Earhart and people with underdeveloped arms 😭
 
this read list feels really bad in hindsight
/shrug
I really don’t think derpclears/boobclears can hold that much weight this late in the game

But I also didn’t read whatever part of the thread she made this boobclear on so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
Weh im gonna die and yell from dead chat lol

Its fine, I think its actually more harmful to claim most of my stuff if im right there's anticlaim, and I dont have the time or energy to clear myself socially. So its fine.

It should be safe to claim I had a functional n0 on sov and a desire to back him up, if I have counterpart roles in the other factions it should make sense to them how I found wisp/why I 180ed on him when sov soft outed

@StartingoverVet I know what your search is for, gonna leave it at that.
What do you mean by anticlaim?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mayo is vouching for Mothy and Lawpy is saying he misunderstood the post that had him village reading clem. So I’m still at clem and then Vis
 
I feel like Dubz was just talking about a game mechanic where she had a sleepwalker kill people (idk if she was the wolf or the controlled person) but it was in manator chat or a recent dead chat. That just seemed pretty similar to what Vis is claiming can happen to her.
 
It should be safe to claim I had a functional n0 on sov and a desire to back him up, if I have counterpart roles in the other factions it should make sense to them how I found wisp/why I 180ed on him when sov soft outed
There are two unidentified faction leaders still. If you are one now is the time to claim.

If you are a backup on someone that’s a good claim too.
 
Random (?) Facts.
*I have reason to trust Clem mechanically
*The Clem - zenge thing gave me pause. I posted a description several (human) days ago that zenge didn’t add up.
* I thought I knew all my faction members, now with zenge’s death that goes back to making sense
* lawpy seems to understand Clem’s role. I do not. Zuri was strong in faction lore turning some off with their beliefs so I assume lawpy also knows more than some of us.

IDK, clem feels wrong to me. but the zenge thing is pretty bad for him.

i am NOt going to vote clem. I understand why others feel he is, but eh.

also, I don’t see why 4 OG wolves in a potentially conversion heavy game is unreasonable, I think it makes total sense. So many hints in the write ups that conversions are to come. I don’t understand mods who start with a lot of wolves Iin a medium game like this above a certain amount it hurts the wolves, because they fall like bricks. in like games where it gets harder for villagers later on,

I think the rezzes have to go because they are the most obvious candidates for conversion.

we shall see.
 
Last edited:
SOV, Lawpy already clarified they made a mistake, they are no longer claiming that Clem is ok based on mechanics.
Not exactly. lawpy thought wisp was saying Clem was in her faction. So he made an assumption based on that. Wisp backed off that claim, so lawpy seemed no longer to go with their conclusion.

But, I am now telling you and @Lawpy that he is in that faction,
Ergo, whatever lawpy was thinking still applies.
 
Not exactly. lawpy thought wisp was saying Clem was in her faction. So he made an assumption based on that. Wisp backed off that claim, so lawpy seemed no longer to go with their conclusion.
But, I am now telling you and @Lawpy that he is in that faction,
Ergo, whatever lawpy was thinking still applies.
Got it, understood.

Moving on to Vis.
 
Night 5: Assault on Enbarr

Rhea+Authority.jpg


It was not long before the battle drew close to Enbarr, where Lady Rhea had been stowed away in relative safety until now. Tensions ran high, as all sides knew the conclusion of this war would come soon.

"So it's true, you don't value human life at all. Isn't that right, Rhea?" the accusation came during a lull in the onslaught.
"Nonsense! Fools who do not accept their own sins are undeserving of salvation!" Rhea spat.

And so, with the clash of ideals came a clash of swords. Catherine saw her dear Rhea drawing back and jumped to her aid. "I am Thunder Catherine, and I will slay all of Lady Rhea's enemies... including you."

As usual, Catherine's determination far outweighed the strength of her mortal body, and she was felled in service to her lord.


Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses_Review_07.png


Dead is @SARdoghandler - Catherine, Church of Seiros, who would trade her life for Rhea's.


The Cemetery:

@WildZoo - Lorenz, Golden Deer, vanilla
@PlumPoppy - Thales, TWSITD, 1x rez
@samac - Petra, Black Eagles, 1x JOAT rolename seer, vigilante, watcher
@potentialsheltervet - Yuri, Ashen Wolves, Post Restrictor/1x redirector
@miranda920 - Solon, TWSITD, vanilla wolf
@VeggieTrex - Hubert, Black Eagles, backup
@Wondalfy - Ingrid, Blue Lions, 1x JOAT block, track, rolename seer
@Santygrass - Cornelia, TWSITD, 1x Vigilante
@Animal Midwife - Dedue, Blue Lions, Backup
@Zenge142 - Kronya, TWSITD, Ability Thief
@SARdoghandler - Catherine, Church of Seiros, Bodyguard



Arianrhod, The Silver Maiden:
@HW_88 -> @holdthemayo
@Clem J
@motheatenlysis

Aillel, The Valley of Torment:
@alleycat03
@genny
@Viscernable

The Mittelfrank Opera House:
@StartingoverVet

Garreg Mach Monastery:
@justafluff
@zuriburi -> @Lawpy

The Tailtean Plains:
@Aprilthearab
@chicandtoughness
@Wiisp
@NateTheLesser

Day Close.. tomorrow?​
 
I more meant "wtf is a boobclear," but the gatekeeping is cool too
Right, that's what I was responding to. The boobclear happened ages ago. I wasn't gatekeeping, I saw someone else had already answered your question so I didn't have to
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fwiw I'm okay with either Clem or Vis today, if someone makes a good enough claim for Vis or against Clem I'm okay voting there too
 
Yeet viz

13 players left. I have to assume the faction leaders of 4 of the factions and their protectors couldnt start as wolves. That is 7 people clear. Wolves are clearly starting to take us down.

that leaves 6 people.
viz and Nate are unknowns. I think we break those eggs first,
then we have to circle around to the remaining others.

part of me wants to go with Nate, cause Viz is more obvious.

I think clem is wrong, but not gonna cry if that’s where we end up.
 
(SAR seems like kind of a weird NK, unless they think that'd open up Fluff as a push. But Zenge was the one pushing that case the hardest, so..)
 
Weh im gonna die and yell from dead chat lol

Its fine, I think its actually more harmful to claim most of my stuff if im right there's anticlaim, and I dont have the time or energy to clear myself socially. So its fine.

It should be safe to claim I had a functional n0 on sov and a desire to back him up, if I have counterpart roles in the other factions it should make sense to them how I found wisp/why I 180ed on him when sov soft outed

@StartingoverVet I know what your search is for, gonna leave it at that.
(See I was assuming until Zenge flipped that he was your faction leader, based on you immediately naming him on d1. Was that a reaction test, and why Zenge?)
 
Yeah I think he’s saying she could be a faction leader or at the very least he believes she is village.
(Have there been any vouches from you or related to you?

Feel like you/chic/Lawpy are the only ones I don't remember vouches/claims around. April claimed she was factionless from the beginning. Vis post-rez has been talking like she's in a faction I think..? But no vouches to confirm it that I recall)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mechanics are the only reason why clems shouldn’t be pursued

And that's my issue. I don't understand the mechanics that would clear him. Probably you all just know something I don't, but his gameplay has been anti-village for me.

I guess it's the opposite for Vis/Nate.

I see the case for flipping Vis from a mechanics perspective, but don't have a strong of a gameplay case against her.