You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Fire Emblem: Three HoWWses Game Thread
Started by SportPonies
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Okay explain clearly :/Clems is a bad idea imo
We should discuss vissy or nates now. I don’t think Clems is a wolfSo vis’s claim sounds like she’s innocent and sharing that she’s been getting messages is helpful but it may not be true. If Clem flips village, then I’d rather solve the rezzed ppl and believe what SOV said about Genny.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
justafluff
Good skelegg
You said it was until N3 that there were no conversions right? But the reference in the N2 write up made it seem like the rezzed ppl could be converted if conditions were right.I'm willing to look there, but I've been giving AM the benefit of the doubt about her interpretation of the conversion item. Even if it was different than I first thought.
I would rather go clem first.
I don’t want to be open on this, but it’s clear when reading carefully.Okay explain clearly :/
justafluff
Good skelegg
I was pretty sure Vis voted Santy and Zenge… didn’t she?I don’t want to be open on this, but it’s clear when reading carefully.
Explain extremely loudlyClems is a bad idea imo
Vissy has bussed before plsI was pretty sure Vis voted Santy and Zenge… didn’t she?
Also Santy and Zenges were outted by the time vissy voted
@Clem J don’t disclose anything further pls
This may not be the best strategy if you don't have a convincing argument for another target.
He hasn't hunted wolves. He's been consistently off wagon.
He defended Zenge and said they were the same faction.
You gotta give me something here if you think he shouldn't be the targent.
You're my core village block since I joined.
I'm willing to listen, but you gotta give me something.
I don’t know why Clems defended Zenges, that was weird. But i don’t think he’s a wolf and i can’t explain further. You’d need to read carefully.This may not be the best strategy if you don't have a convincing argument for another target.
He hasn't hunted wolves. He's been consistently off wagon.
He defended Zenge and said they were the same faction.
You gotta give me something here if you think he shouldn't be the targent.
You're my core village block since I joined. I'm willing to listen, but you gotta give me something.
I don’t know why Clems defended Zenges, that was weird. But i don’t think he’s a wolf and i can’t explain further. You’d need to read carefully.
That's not good enough
He's done nothing village in or between the lines.
I can't switch off of him without evidence and don't think anyone else should either.
Are you offering an alternative target?
Yes, vissy. I don’t buy vissy’s claim and i think she’s a wolf. She came late on the Santy and Zenges wagons and she had a stark tone shift after the rez.That's not good enough
He's done nothing village in or between the lines.
I can't switch off of him without evidence and don't think anyone else should either.
Are you offering an alternative target?
Wiisp
Full Member
i think their behavior yesterday around me and overall, was townie, but their play around Zenge and voting AM was notI'm sincerely asking if you have a reason it isn't Clem
Or a reason someone else is a better target
Calling it Mothy or Lawpy makes me think you are calling yourself the better target
Otherwise I would prefer to work with you
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
N2 writeup tells a different storyI'm willing to look there, but I've been giving AM the benefit of the doubt about her interpretation of the conversion item. Even if it was different than I first thought.
I would rather go clem first.
@holdthemayo"I lost my worldly form so long ago. This shape you see before you is just a shadow, or perhaps a dream. Yet here I spend my days conversing with friends and battling foes, just like a worldly being. One might say you gave me new life by bringing me here."
New faces stepped out onto the field. But their souls... felt familiar. They were powerful souls. Were they friend, or foe?
Indeed, even some of those of the never-dead were fickle, ready to change sides with the right convincing.
Tell me this story.N2 writeup tells a different story
I already told you a story. You owe me
N2 writeup tells a different story
i think their behavior yesterday around me and overall, was townie, but their play around Zenge and voting AM was not
I've been asking since I joined the game for a single example of Clem making a village contribution.
No one has provided one.
Most of his defenders are now dead wolves.
Give me something here. Either one of you.
Provide me one post.
MechanicsI've been asking since I joined the game for a single example of Clem making a village contribution.
No one has provided one.
Most of his defenders are not dead wolves.
Give me something here. Either one of you.
Provide me one post.
I can’t expand further. Sorry.
Mayos pls i get it, Clems doesn’t look villagey for reasons you have stated. But i don’t think going after him is the right move.
Vissy to me looks a lot worse. So does Nates too tbh. Both should be discussed today imo.
Vissy to me looks a lot worse. So does Nates too tbh. Both should be discussed today imo.
Evidence.Mayos pls i get it, Clems doesn’t look villagey for reasons you have stated. But i don’t think going after him is the right move.
Vissy to me looks a lot worse. So does Nates too tbh. Both should be discussed today imo.
I ask again. Give me something.
On one hand I have confirmed Village AM telling me my item means Vis and Nate aren't converted. I don't know if she is right, but I know I trust her.
On the other hand I have someone who has nothing village who I have been wolf reading since my first day in the game. Who is my only wolf read I haven' flipped wolf. He's voted solely off wagon and actively defended zenge.
His only defender (you) won't offer a real defense.
What exactly do you want me to do?
Wiisp
Full Member
for what its worth, clem is mostly gunna look townie when they vote off a wolf off a lot of the time, with nothing but gut, or they are killed at night, socially Nanook mostly vibes
how u gunna call mechanics useless, when u just yelled at me for dunking on Mothy's read list
how u gunna call mechanics useless, when u just yelled at me for dunking on Mothy's read list
The N2 writeups suggest the opposite:On one hand I have confirmed Village AM telling me my item means Vis and Nate aren't converted. I don't know if she is right, but I know I trust her.
New faces stepped out onto the field. But their souls... felt familiar. They were powerful souls. Were they friend, or foe?
Indeed, even some of those of the never-dead were fickle, ready to change sides with the right convincing.
What has Clem done village. Play, mechanics, ****ing pumpkin spice WW, or anything?for what its worth, clem is mostly gunna look townie when they vote off a wolf off a lot of the time, with nothing but gut, or they are killed at night, socially Nanook mostly vibes
how u gunna call mechanics useless, when u just yelled at me for dunking on Mothy's read list
Give me a single reason to not vote for him or a solid reason to vote for someone else.
Or a reason to trust your reads more than mine.
Anything?
This is probably the most patient I've been in a game. And it's only because I've liked Lawpy's game so far.
The N2 writeups suggest the opposite:
What does that have to do with Clem.
Clear him, in any way.
Whatmy read on Clem is i want to vote him off
so idk what we are arguing about
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You know what
Screw this
Screw this
my read on Clem is i want to vote him off
so idk what we are arguing about
I agree.
Lets angrily compliment each other you beautiful bastard
Contingency unyeet vissy
Contingency yeet Clems
Contingency yeet Clems
LawpyYou know what
Screw this
Pls
Give me a reason to think I'm wrong
Contingency unyeet vissy
Contingency yeet Clems
Fine... you're beautiful too
Why not?though i'm not helping with that train, but i dont think my vote will matter anyways
I misread this post apparentlyLawpy
Pls
Give me a reason to think I'm wrong
u have a golden deer in ur PoE, and people want to vote my leader lmao
I dont ****ing care
Wiisp
Full Member
the next day phase is gunna start, and everyone is going to vote for Nanook, and then we are gunna end the day phase is like 99.9% of the worlds lol
I think its more of I want to be right on what of my meta reads, which is why i dont want to be part of that, but I also can't really name a good vote other than maybe Vis at this time
I think its more of I want to be right on what of my meta reads, which is why i dont want to be part of that, but I also can't really name a good vote other than maybe Vis at this time
Wiisp
Full Member
i was talking about the people putting me and SOV in their PoE, I have nothing mechanical or flavor wise to defend Nanook withI misread this post apparently
Its 2 AM here too so i’m going to sleep too since i can’t read apparentlyits 2 am going to sleep
sorry for yelling at u Mayo
I should also sleep
I think we probably all three want the same thing today
We have some time to figure it out
I think we probably all three want the same thing today
We have some time to figure it out
I can’t. I accidentally miscleared him by misreading wispy’s post so i’m just going to park my initial vote and go from thereWhat does that have to do with Clem.
Clear him, in any way.
I still want to go after vissy after. I get what AM said about the items but the N2 writeups basically suggested what’s going on.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wiisp
Full Member
wait ur telling me u swapped on Nanook because of my bad wording? lolI can’t. I accidentally miscleared him by misreading wispy’s post so i’m just going to park my initial vote and go from there
I still want to go after vissy after. I get what AM said about the items but the N2 writeups basically suggested what’s going on.
Yes plswait ur telling me u swapped on Nanook because of my bad wording? lol
Wiisp
Full Member
funny cause I was starting to hesitate on Nanook, cause I thought u had somethingYes pls![]()
🙃
justafluff
Good skelegg
Ok just read this whole interaction, apparently Wiisp doesn’t have anything clearing on Clem and neither do you, so I’ll keep my vote there.Also Santy and Zenges were outted by the time vissy voted
I didn’t consider Santy outed; I sincerely believed he was village up until the flip, even with him claiming the samac shot. I thought his faction were against Black eagles or something. But he went down with 9 votes so I understand a packmate bussing in that situation.
(Updated)
(Here's my usual spreadsheet nonsense. I'll keep it updated as long as I'm alive.
Day 1 Votes
![]()
Day 2 Votes
![]()
Day 3 Votes
![]()
Day 4 Votes
![]()
Day 5 Votes
![]()
Waterfall
![]()
EOD Wagons
![]()
I can explain more for the newbies tomorrow, gn)
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K