You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Fire Emblem: Three HoWWses Game Thread
Started by SportPonies
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
She must not realize how gullible I am.I was hoping Vis would show up and defend herself ☹️
Yeet vis
I literally won an awward for gullibility, and none of the wolves have taken me up on it this gameShe must not realize how gullible I am.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yeet vis
We can't choke if you don't feed us!I literally won an awward for gullibility, and none of the wolves have taken me up on it this game
I wish my house was this warm. I’d tolerate the tumbleweeds.
I’m village, didn’t you get the memo?We can't choke if you don't feed us!
Speaking of SOV, is there some cult/recruitment mechanism in the source material that would fit with the messages fluff and I got offering peace?
It was the royal you.I’m village, didn’t you get the memo?
Wiisp
Full Member
maybe if it was the church doing it, or the black eagles, but certainly not the golden deersSpeaking of SOV, is there some cult/recruitment mechanism in the source material that would fit with the messages fluff and I got offering peace?
justafluff
Good skelegg
I got that message too so it’s def not me. And I don’t think it’s the rezzed people either. I got it on N2.maybe if it was the church doing it, or the black eagles, but certainly not the golden deers
You should definitely accept themSpeaking of SOV, is there some cult/recruitment mechanism in the source material that would fit with the messages fluff and I got offering peace?
I just realized the wolfators in the noob game are the wolves here…
what happens then?You should definitely accept them
I strongly suspect it has a big positive benefit and I have mechanical reasons for that suspicion that I can't really talk aboutwhat happens then?
So yeah grain of salt I guess but 🤷♀️
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
justafluff
Good skelegg
I don’t think we were given the option to accept or not though. My message said that I decided to think about it.I strongly suspect it has a big positive benefit and I have mechanical reasons for that suspicion that I can't really talk about
So yeah grain of salt I guess but 🤷♀️
“Something” happens when I find all the faction leaders.I don’t think we were given the option to accept or not though. My message said that I decided to think about it.
Day 6 Tally: To Have Faith 🌟
Clem (1) - April
Vis (9) - SOV, zuri>Lawpy, fluff, HW>mayo, chicandtough, Clem, Nate, alley, genny
10/13
Winning/Losing: @Viscernable
Missing: @Wiisp @Viscernable @motheatenlysis
Vote ends TODAY at 10pm EST/9pm CST/7pm PST (~15.25 hours)
Clem (1) - April
Vis (9) - SOV, zuri>Lawpy, fluff, HW>mayo, chicandtough, Clem, Nate, alley, genny
10/13
Winning/Losing: @Viscernable
Missing: @Wiisp @Viscernable @motheatenlysis
Vote ends TODAY at 10pm EST/9pm CST/7pm PST (~15.25 hours)
I’ll get caught up on yesterday eventually but just responding to pings now (i think this is the only one? Ping me if there’s others). No, I’m factionless now. Just trying to survive by villagesiding as hard as I can.(@Viscernable just to clarify for myself, did you rez as part of a faction?)
I’m wondering how concerned I should be about this as a potential exclusive wincon“Something” happens when I find all the faction leaders.
It wasn’t really put as a wincon as much as a raison d’etre. I am reasonably sure it is not a zero-sum game. We do not win at anyone else’s expense but the wolves.I’m wondering how concerned I should be about this as a potential exclusive wincon
Well if it’s inclusive, then why not share what it is?
I’ve told you all I know. I am supposed to find the faction leaders and convince them to work together “against the darkness”.Well if it’s inclusive, then why not share what it is?
I assume something happens when I finish my search, but no hints what that is.
morning. Sorry, I've been...busy.
Side note: who did I bake sweets for? And why aren't we yeeting clem?
Also yeet vis
Side note: who did I bake sweets for? And why aren't we yeeting clem?
Also yeet vis
Is this still achievable since Yuri died?I’ve told you all I know. I am supposed to find the faction leaders and convince them to work together “against the darkness”.
I assume something happens when I finish my search, but no hints what that is.
Was Yuri (PSV) the leader of Ashen Wolves?Is this still achievable since Yuri died?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Obviously there could be dangerous results if you share this, so feel free to ignore me, but @StartingoverVet how do you "find" the faction leaders? Like can they just announce on thread?
***morning. Sorry, I've been...busy.
Side note: who did I bake sweets for? And why aren't we yeeting clem?
Also yeet vis
What did you make? Did you share them with shorty?
***
Clem has been vouched for at this point and Vis has not, so we are trying to flip her first.
I have already (dangerously) answered the question previously. I search for them each night.Obviously there could be dangerous results if you share this, so feel free to ignore me, but @StartingoverVet how do you "find" the faction leaders? Like can they just announce on thread?
if they outted themselves on thread (which I don’t recommend) it would have made my life easier. 🤣
YesIs this still achievable since Yuri died?
Vouched is a stronger word than i would use. Mechanically it makes sense to give them the benefit of the doubt. To quote the recently murdered AM, I wouldn’t fully vouch unless you get the words “Clem is a villager”. 🤣. I think he started the game as a villager.***
What did you make? Did you share them with shorty?
***
Clem has been vouched for at this point and Vis has not, so we are trying to flip her first.
just to clarify at this point in the game, anyone can be suspect In a conversion game.
What happens when you find all of them? Do you even know?
Again feel free to ignore but I would like to know more about this wincon if you're willing to share.
I'm just looking at the reality that we could kill all the remaining wolf/wolves and the game keeps going, and at that point I don't know what we should do (since yeeting people at random seems like a very bad idea).
I’ll be relying on the writeups to guide the next stepsWhat happens when you find all of them? Do you even know?
Again feel free to ignore but I would like to know more about this wincon if you're willing to share.
I'm just looking at the reality that we could kill all the remaining wolf/wolves and the game keeps going, and at that point I don't know what we should do (since yeeting people at random seems like a very bad idea).
Wiisp
Full Member
to be fair, Vis is never going to be vouched for, because we have already established that Ashen Wolves don't know each other
@StartingoverVet
no they can't, we are only yeeting viz because of their tonal jump, and the ambiguous question that people dont think means anything for revival alignment changes
@StartingoverVet
no they can't, we are only yeeting viz because of their tonal jump, and the ambiguous question that people dont think means anything for revival alignment changes
N2 writeups pretty much answered the item questionto be fair, Vis is never going to be vouched for, because we have already established that Ashen Wolves don't know each other
@StartingoverVet
no they can't, we are only yeeting viz because of their tonal jump, and the ambiguous question that people dont think means anything for revival alignment changes
Meaning what?N2 writeups pretty much answered the item question
Viz reminds me of the official site to read One Piece
Read one piece pls 🥺
@alleycat03New faces stepped out onto the field. But their souls... felt familiar. They were powerful souls. Were they friend, or foe?
Indeed, even some of those of the never-dead were fickle, ready to change sides with the right convincing.
Wiisp
Full Member
noViz reminds me of the official site to read One Piece
Read one piece pls 🥺
Are you referring to mayo's item then and the ambiguity around conversion? Or something else? I'm just not following what you're implying here@alleycat03
but.. you’ll enjoy it 😢
The N2 writeups suggest the conversion might be happening with the rezzes. The response to mayos’s question might have suggested that rezzes aren’t factored in as part of the usual conversion. The point of contention is that changing affiliation as a rez is normally considered to be conversion… but this may not be true here.Are you referring to mayo's item then and the ambiguity around conversion? Or something else? I'm just not following what you're implying here
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I answered this up above, we have no wincon in my faction.What happens when you find all of them? Do you even know?
Again feel free to ignore but I would like to know more about this wincon if you're willing to share.
I'm just looking at the reality that we could kill all the remaining wolf/wolves and the game keeps going, and at that point I don't know what we should do (since yeeting people at random seems like a very bad idea).
(Tried to insert quotes for you but it isn’t working🙁)
Day 6 Tally: To Have Faith 🌟
Clem (1) - April
Vis (10) - SOV, zuri>Lawpy, fluff, HW>mayo, chicandtough, Clem, Nate, alley, genny, mothy
11/13
Winning/Losing: @Viscernable
Missing: @Wiisp @Viscernable
Vote ends TODAY at 10pm EST/9pm CST/7pm PST (~9 hours)
Clem (1) - April
Vis (10) - SOV, zuri>Lawpy, fluff, HW>mayo, chicandtough, Clem, Nate, alley, genny, mothy
11/13
Winning/Losing: @Viscernable
Missing: @Wiisp @Viscernable
Vote ends TODAY at 10pm EST/9pm CST/7pm PST (~9 hours)
Wiisp
Full Member
maybe one day ill go back and watch it once its done, in the anime i stopped after sky city, in the manga I stopped after they went under water, idk what arc that wasbut.. you’ll enjoy it
I baked some sweets for their time.***
What did you make? Did you share them with shorty?
***
Clem has been vouched for at this point and Vis has not, so we are trying to flip her first.
***
Edit: oops forgot to share with shorty 😿
***
I suspect it removes any exclusive wincons but thats just speculation tbhI’m wondering how concerned I should be about this as a potential exclusive wincon
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K