Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah lesson learned 😬Lmaoooo never do that pls as any alignment
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yeah lesson learned 😬Lmaoooo never do that pls as any alignment
So, my question is.That fluff claiming she vouches for Nate for the same reason that SAR vouches for her is a lie.
Still okay with her.@Animal Midwife updated read on Veggie?
Is the c word ...Can I throw out the c word
I think that specifically the vouching for him the same way that SAR vouched for her is a lie. It’s specifically the “the same way” part that I’m really having a hard time withSo, my question is.
Don't you think fluff has been shielding/defending Nate since early the day? You think it was something planned
cat?Can I throw out the c word
Oh the SDN and manual searches were failing because the word tally isn't in this post. Thank you@Aprilthearab
so then why is it a bad time to yeet fluff?I think that specifically the vouching for him the same way that SAR vouched for her is a lie. It’s specifically the “the same way” part that I’m really having a hard time with
Wait, not Zenge. April smh
Lawpy plsRpg rd
Not exactly village, but lean village more than wolf.
Exactly neutral.
(Yeah that's why I'm trying to clarify. I don't remember exactly what April said she asked. But if we can trust people that are in our same faction, that would change things quite a bit)I don't know if that's what is meant since affiliation has been used interchangeably with flavor this game. It seems game-breaking though if it's to mean "wolves all have the same flavor" vs the usual "wolves are the same affiliation and know each other's identities."![]()
Cult? No pls it's D2 and we haven't flipped a wolfCan I throw out the c word
I think that specifically the vouching for him the same way that SAR vouched for her is a lie. It’s specifically the “the same way” part that I’m really having a hard time with
Why...conversion
I don't think that's possible.Oh boy there's some kind of mechanics thing going on that I do not understand
@Animal Midwife I assume you're not allowed to copy and paste your result but can you be a little more detailed?
Copy and pasteOh boy there's some kind of mechanics thing going on that I do not understand
@Animal Midwife I assume you're not allowed to copy and paste your result but can you be a little more detailed?
@Aprilthearab can you post exactly how you phrased the question?
Nate, Santy, fluff, and distantly veggieCan you refresh my old person brain who you are reading as sus?
Oh close enough. No, it's only D2 and we haven't flipped a wolf lol...conversion
Did I say you come spew this? No, I did not. I was OGs only....conversion
It's on my mind. It's a tinfoil though
HuhDid I say you come spew this? No, I did not. I was OGs only.![]()
it's day 2!!!...conversion
Are... Are you suggesting we hunt converts before we've even flipped a wolf?...conversion
Even if I didnt intended it I got answers for both .Why not both?
It's too early for such things. And there haven't even been any writeup hints. Smh.It's on my mind. It's a tinfoil though
Exactly neutral.
Can you refresh my old person brain who you are reading as sus?
Never mindAre... Are you suggesting we hunt converts before we've even flipped a wolf?
I'm soft vouching for Nate just as SAR is soft-vouching for me.
Mayos is on a roll. PleasedIs that the pack?
Asking for a friend
...conversion
Kinda fits to what i’m thinkingIf what AM said is true, and the wolves are 1 faction, I'm 99% certain Nate is not a wolf.
it's day 2!!!![]()
I don't think that's possible.![]()
Copy and paste
"Are there wolves hiding within multiple factions, or are all the wolves in one faction?"
Oh wait this made me think of something.Oh boy there's some kind of mechanics thing going on that I do not understand
@Animal Midwife I assume you're not allowed to copy and paste your result but can you be a little more detailed?
@Aprilthearab can you post exactly how you phrased the question?
So how are you viewing fluffy from that exchange?Zenge slithers farther from the POE, actually. I'm feeling better about him after his fluff mini-squabble.
I buy it, and don't really like the wagon forming.
Which is?Kinda fits to what i’m thinking
Mulling over thisBecause I will never hesitate to offer another yeet option. I might not stay here though
I'd rather not flip Nate since I feel good about Fluff and she's vouching for him too. Zenge has been feeling a bit sandpapery so trying to reconcile whether I feel like that's wolfy or just village frustration. PSV and Poppy I don't have a lot of points for either way though I keep vacillating on some of poppy's posts wondering if they might be a bit coached to help her appear more noob village
oh
I mean I can copy and paste what I say but not what the mods say lolDuality of players
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.