Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Still wolfy.So how are you viewing fluffy from that exchange?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Still wolfy.So how are you viewing fluffy from that exchange?
In a world where there are no conversions?My knee jerk was to switch my vote to PSV but in what world does it benefit wolves to bring up conversion at this stage?
I mean, WIFOM but
What is a recluse wolf plsThat loops into the issue with SDN definitions. Sometimes lone wolves are lost wolves, sometimes they're serial killers, sometimes they're even recluse wolves.
Yes, there has been multiple wolf packs. This answer implies there's only one though.![]()
Wolf that is separate from the pack and knows who the pack members are, but the pack doesn't know who they are. It's what AM technically was in WWarriors.What is a recluse wolf pls
A wolf who know's who's in the rest of the pack but the pack doesn't know who they are.What is a recluse wolf pls
Wait, it is currently tied between Zenge and Nate, yes?Winning: @NateTheLesser but close vote just behind!
Agreed, cult!PSV had to be reminded a few times in cult chat to be a little more careful about TMI lol but she also likes to explore those thoughts as a villager, I think, so I'm not assuming anything from itIn a world where there are no conversions?
In a world where there are and PSV has a habit of bringing up TMI-type things as a wolf because it's what she would do as a villager?
I don't think her bringing up conversion is AI
why isn't zenge also bolded? is this some rule i didn't read about ties?Day 2: Only Thorns on This Rose 🌹TALLY
Nate (4) - AM, miranda920, VeggieTrex, genny
PSV (3) - WildZoo/DubZ, fluff, Wondalfy
mothy ()
PlumPoppy (3) - April, SOV, chicandtough
VeggieTrex ()
April (3)- Santy, CaptNemo>samac, Nate
fluff ()
Zenge (4) - zuri>Lawpy, PlumPoppy, mothy, HW>mayo
Wiisp (1) - Clem
Santy (2) - SAR, PSV
20/23
Winning: @NateTheLesser but close vote just behind!
Missing: @alleycat03 @Zenge142 @Wiisp
Vote ends 10pm EST/9pm CST/etc TODAY, 1/16/23 (~1.75 hours)
No uOkay , so....
April/PSV
AM/Veggie
Who is howling more![]()
Counting is tres difficultWait, it is currently tied between Zenge and Nate, yes?
This is a good thoughtThen again idk if this is the obliviousness of wolf!zenge so wtf is up with that read on fluff wowee .
Like, fluff has been shielding Nate throughout the whole day, said that they kno their allies, so its just putting 2+2 . This isnt antispew and I think fluff and Nate are same aff, regardless of what aff you think that is
Actually
Unyeet Santy
Yeet psv
MMaybe something exciting will happen
Ok. I think i feel good about Wondas.I am still most sus of the fluff train. This is all depending on the fact that fluff is actually an exclusionary faction and not a wolf. From the moment fluff mentioned wanting to eliminate a faction to win, before anyone really talked a ton about mechanics, I thought they were an exclusionary village and that it was genuine they thought that faction was wolf (and who knows, maybe the faction is). I don't know why a wolf would go out and say this, especially without knowing if it is a mechanic in the game. Yet, this statement did make fluff look bad, and I have not been a fan of some of fluff's further messages/defensiveness. This made them an easy misyeet target due to possible sus --> easy for wolves to bandwagon on.
I thought PSV was playing a little sus from the very beginning of the game (few and relatively neutral messages, although lots of people were somewhat inactive at the beginning so that's not much to go on), and the very strong focus on fluff by PSV only furthered my suspicions. PSV was also the second vote on fluff, not the first, which was perhaps trying to continue a bandwagon that already began.
I also generally agree with this and ignored mechanics discussions for this exact reason, except I didn't like that they said it doesn't really matter what the wolf faction is called. That's the one thing I did want to theorize a bit on, as it would provide insight to future yeet reveals/PM messages if people are not directly called a wolf when they are yeeted/investigated/etc. I will say also, I think people who did participate in mechanics theories are more likely to be village because I think it's less likely a wolf would try to theorize something that was possibly incorrect, and additionally, looked down upon by others.
I also don't really like this train of logic. I get it would clear Zenge, a sketchy person, but like, why is that the primary method you would use to clear someone? Also, if fluff isn't a hit, then what. Idk maybe it is a common strat, but I don't see myself doing it. PSV also hasn't gotten a ton of defense (or sus besides from people I feel best about) this game from other players, which is maybe a sign to me that people want to quietly move the vote to someone else, and if PSV does flip wolf, they don't look sus for defending them. As village, I like to defend people I think are more likely to be village, whether they actually are or not, but I haven't really seen that happen for PSV. I know none of this is concrete, but I feel better about it than anyone else at the moment.
Others on the fluff train were Zenge, April, chic, and miranda. April and chic were involved in mechanics discussions in some way or another so I feel less sus of them than the others on this train. Viscernable was also pretty sus of April, and now Vis is dead. Would April kill Vis for that? Mm I feel if April was a wolf, it's more likely they'd try to ignore Vis since April only had one vote, rather than bring attention to themselves. That leaves Zenge and miranda who I don't feel great about. Miranda more than Zenge.
I also thought zuri was more village pretty early on due to what I interpreted as a different playstyle than the noob game (explained in an earlier post) and heavy mechanics talk. However, I can also see where the sus on zuri came from (bringing up topics multiple times/defensiveness), so I feel like maybe there were more village there.
I also kinda get the genny train due to the focus on factions by genny, but I'm still more inclined to think those who agreed with that are exclusionary factions. I feel like wolves would not say anything since they were mentioned in the intro as existing.
In general, I feel best about DubZ, AM, & Santy (please do not mention rule of threes, I like threes in any situation). I'm also feeling pretty good about the contributions of subbed-in players (samac, mayo, and yourself) + wiisp. Slightly sus of Plum. SOV, clem, SAR, alley, veggie, Nate, and moth are relatively neutral/could be wolfy to me right now. Did I miss anyone?
This took like an hour to type up so I'm not accounting for new messages lol. Side note: my lack of activity today is because I was packing all morning and then drove for 3 hours straight back to campus. I was able to read/like some messages in the morning/early afternoon but didn't have time to reply.
I’ll fix it when I post next aka nowwhy isn't zenge also bolded? is this some rule i didn't read about ties?
Fwiw , this is me compeltely side-eyeing the AM read on Veggie with lack of reeval at this point still + Having fluff vouching on Nate and not showing wavering.Okay , so....
April/PSV
AM/Veggie
Who is howling more![]()
I am sus of veggie so this is intriguing.Fwiw , this is me compeltely side-eyeing the AM read on Veggie with lack of reeval at this point still + Having fluff vouching on Nate and not showing wavering.
Plus AM and Veggie are just very aligned in views I feel like 🤔
Why?I am sus of veggie
I’d rather not talk about it more than I have to.@Zenge142 curious why you only brought up some hints about fluff recently?
To be fully transparent, that sus is the reason Im not voting you rnI am sus of veggie so this is intriguing.
Are you? Because I’ve been village reading veggie? I don’t see where this is coming from. Can you elaborate?I am sus of veggie so this is intriguing.
There's zero reason to re-eval veggie when she's done nothing I don't like and it's literally D2.Fwiw , this is me compeltely side-eyeing the AM read on Veggie with lack of reeval at this point still + Having fluff vouching on Nate and not showing wavering.
Plus AM and Veggie are just very aligned in views I feel like 🤔
And April/PSV are both PoE that feel like both dancing around each other and trying to make dirt seeds grow around. But maybe this part is more confbiased
I highlighted one post that rubbed me the wrong way in particular, but I feel like they're coasting and not offering many original thoughts.Why?
Two extremely high posters were subbed in lol**************
checks thread, sees theres been 20 pages since I left
![]()
**************
See aboveAre you? Because I’ve been village reading veggie? I don’t see where this is coming from. Can you elaborate?
Why poppy?Oh the SDN and manual searches were failing because the word tally isn't in this post. Thank you
Honestly, out of the top wagons, I'd be okay with flipping Nate, PSV, or Poppy. Not interested in flipping Zenge right now. I'd probably prefer it to be either Poppy or Nate, I'm still not feeling bad enough about PSV to see her yeeted yet
Do you ever though? LolI also don't trust PSV either
Yes."A vouch she cant even explain "
.
.
.
ARE WE READING THE SAME GAME ANIMAL MIDWIFE!?!?
Are you implying something?Yes.![]()
Can I throw out the c word
pshelty pls...conversion
Fluff has stated to know who are their allies.Yes.![]()
I've been bonked alreadypshelty pls
Imply nothing. I'm saying exactly what's on my mind.Are you implying something?
Probably all the skin, muscle, bone, and fat.Why are people so dense
Or maybe a super weird scenario in where fluff is wolf and not Nate which I think is like, super unlikely lolFluff has stated to know who are their allies.
If she is vouching for someone, eithr they are both wolves, or both from the same faction.
Simple as is. Why are people so dense smh
also noob. amongst some high-posting veterans.I highlighted one post that rubbed me the wrong way in particular, but I feel like they're coasting and not offering many original thoughts.
I really tried…so many times. To click “see above” as if it was a link that would take me to the posts above. Smh.See above
This is a good point, but not enough for me to feel fine about them.also noob. amongst some high-posting veterans.
Zenge plsI really tried…so many times. To click “see above” as if it was a link that would take me to the posts above. Smh.
Explain veggies freshlyNate, Santy, fluff, and distantly veggie
I mean this may FULLY be confirmation bias here, but I literally interpreted that as something so random to mention it makes them see less wolfy on purpose 💀My knee jerk was to switch my vote to PSV but in what world does it benefit wolves to bring up conversion at this stage?
I mean, WIFOM but
Why poppy?
Poppy is square inside my POE and so far I don't have any village points for her. Something about her posts yesterday didn't sit right with me. I am not caught up and haven't read almost any posts that don't quote or tag me since this morning so none of my reads have been revised since then
Sorry I'm not trying to brush you off. I'm just trying to sort through my clogged notifications (the vast majority are from your catch up) to find any tags that might be important and answer things in real time too. Poppy's posts just felt a bit disorganized and wishy washy yesterday and I wasn't vibing with her in the way that I've been vibing with my many village reads. Hoping I can read more of what she's said today to get a better feel
I didExplain veggies freshly
She said soft vouch, not hard vouch. I listed two other games in immediate recent history when she soft vouched for the game winning scum. I see multiple affiliation combinations. If you don't want to vote him, that's fine. But I need a REAL vouch.Fluff has stated to know who are their allies.
If she is vouching for someone, eithr they are both wolves, or both from the same faction.
Simple as is. Why are people so dense smh
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.