Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
42Me neither. Veggie seems ”mostly harmless”
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
42Me neither. Veggie seems ”mostly harmless”
I think though, April's question was clear. She asked if wolves are a single separate faction or dispersed among fire emblem factions. And the answer was #1.I mean, when SAR vouched for fluff she said it had 0% to do with affiliation so I'm deeply skeptical that fluff somehow got more info from a line that is barely more useful than what's in the OP.![]()
*Dies*
genny has, apparentlyHave you tried being immortal?
you are not understanding my point. You can have a bunch of people in a faction and one of them can be a wolf. That is what we don’t know. I said knowing who is in your faction appears to be a thing, but it is not a proof of everyone in the faction being village, it might be, we just don’t know.Yes we can. Kindof.
Because they are either both scum, or both village. In any case, there is never a scenario with Scum!Nate and Villa!Fluff.
And we have Sar with a type of vouch in Fluff. So like, I think it really adds up of them being a faction.
So Idc if they are the mot antivilla faction to ever exist, I highly doubt they are wolves, and even if they are they are kinda doomed and mostly outed, so the lie would fall off super easily IMO.
Not a Priority at all today and idk if its the heat or what but Im getting too much heated on this and should cool off
They claimed to know them since D1I doubt Fluff know's their "allies", this seems like a weird way to protect their buddy
at most I think they are just like me, and know at least "one" person
Do you? Because I 100% side with AM here. Except for saying “YesWell slight eyebrows raised on AM, because i understood what Santy and fluffy are getting at.
Maybe I'm just overconfident. But I'm not wolf-reading Nate either way and the arguments against him have felt silly.But we haven’t determined if that is good enough to know they are village. I believe she knows her Allies for sure. I don’t believe we can use that to determine villagerness. I am assuming that it is true, but that is a very soft vouch.
Yeah, as a noob myself, i definitely understand this. But that’s why when noobs share their thoughts in detail even if sparingly, i view them highly favorably.also noob. amongst some high-posting veterans.
Fluff, how many people are you aware of?They claimed to know them since D1
The second vouch I'm referring to is stoat from Supernatural. The serial killer.I never vouched for anyone. I was just defending Zuri in the noob game and he ended up being a wolf. And defended PSV in a previous game and she ended up being a cult leader. But I didn't vouch for them with the certainty I have now.
you Are betting AM is village to go there. I am not willing to go there.I think though, April's question was clear. She asked if wolves are a single separate faction or dispersed among fire emblem factions. And the answer was #1.
I’m still 2 pages behind but i’ll catch up to this 🥺Kay Im done with this, good luck
![]()
I'm hoping this is helpful

So are you saying you do not have a good reason to say Nate isn't a wolf?Maybe I'm just overconfident. But I'm not wolf-reading Nate either way and the arguments against him have felt silly.
Yeah, in endgame in MLPYeah it seemed fine to me too.
Can you remind me, have you correctly wolf read PSV in the past? Because I feel like I’m frequently wrong on her
Three. You probably are like SAR. I think she only has info about me. But I vouch for her too.Fluff, how many people are you aware of?
Wait, I thought you weren't sus of veggie?Yeah, as a noob myself, i definitely understand this. But that’s why when noobs share their thoughts in detail even if sparingly, i view them highly favorably.
genny has, apparently
I can’t yeet who I want, and I’m thinking of joining you on PSV. How confident are you?Yeah, in endgame in MLPI eventually read her correctly after I died in Bowling too, but I think those are the only games I've played with wolf!PSV?
I've also misyeeted village PSV at least once though, in Madagascar.
Kay Im done with this, good luck
Can I convince you to not do that?I can’t yeet who I want, and I’m thinking of joining you on PSV. How confident are you?
I’m not, but i’m trying to understand what Santy is getting at. One moment plsWait, I thought you weren't sus of veggie?
Are you not reading AM as village?you Are betting AM is village to go there. I am not willing to go there.
I have the reason I gave you. I've interpreted it as best as I could. Believe it or don't.So are you saying you do not have a good reason to say Nate isn't a wolf?
How confident am I ever?I can’t yeet who I want, and I’m thinking of joining you on PSV. How confident are you?
But it seems worthwhile to leave the fluff/Nate/SAR whatever the hell thing alone until we have more info, so I'm not too inclined to switch to Nate. My next option would be Poppy, who I kind of want to give more time, softy that I am. So here I stay.This is an interesting perspective. Thinking calmlyI have been thinking much about this item issue,
a question is asked the mods and AM gets the answer.
it is a good question,
AM withholds the information,
when someone finally brings up the question digging it out from yesterday, and I follow up, “suddenly” AM remebers she had the info,
then gives us the answer that keeps us not suspicious of other adfiliatites which if there are wolves among the villagers would be good to hide.
I find AM suddenly remembering that info awfully wolfy. And who forgets mod information given to you unless you have a ton of information coming at you, like in the wolf chat, I think they decided to ignore it until it was brought up.
I‘m not sure I want to mess up this lynch because I think we have some good wolf candidates, but I want to lynch AM tomorrow.
This makes me sad. 🙁How confident am I ever?But it seems worthwhile to leave the fluff/Nate/SAR whatever the hell thing alone until we have more info, so I'm not too inclined to switch to Nate. My next option would be Poppy, who I kind of want to give more time, softy that I am. So here I stay.
I think if u are what I think you are, it's dangerous to assume everyone in your faction is town by default until we have more infoThree. You probably are like SAR. I think she only has info about me. But I vouch for her too.
I'm sorry. But pls don't poke at my squishy heart, it won't help you. Find me a better vote if you want me to move.This makes me sad. 🙁
He mentioned he had somewhere to go I think.Quitting from frustration or fatigue?
I've appreciated your input so far
(Factions are smaller than I thought. All I had was the info about you as well)Three. You probably are like SAR. I think she only has info about me. But I vouch for her too.
Lawpy plsas a noob myself
Is it a date with that guy I met last Saturday?He mentioned he had somewhere to go I think.
It makes sense, there's tons of them in Fire Emblem.(Factions are smaller than I thought. All I had was the info about you as well)
to be fair I can't really out anything more cause it applies to secondary wincon, but I have enough information to know what fluff is claiming, and I dont agree with their conclusion that Nate has any higher chance of being town until I find reason otherwise to believe thatMe watching everyone's back and forths about their role PMs in vague terms I do not understand:
View attachment 364792
(That's why we've been grilling AM 😆)I think if u are what I think you are, it's dangerous to assume everyone in your faction is town by default until we have more info
While I think this scenario is more likely, I don't fully agree. I feel like it would be possible for a wolf to "pretend" to be part of a faction but truly be part of the wolf faction. This could still result in the wolves are all one faction answer. idkYes we can. Kindof.
Because they are either both scum, or both village. In any case, there is never a scenario with Scum!Nate and Villa!Fluff.
And we have Sar with a type of vouch in Fluff. So like, I think it really adds up of them being a faction.
So Idc if they are the mot antivilla faction to ever exist, I highly doubt they are wolves, and even if they are they are kinda doomed and mostly outed, so the lie would fall off super easily IMO.
Not a Priority at all today and idk if its the heat or what but Im getting too much heated on this and should cool off
I'd like to keep my frens alive pls.Sporty: Don't out your affiliations or co-members
Everyone: THESE ARE MY FRIENDS
Maybe PSV, but I really can't give a good reason why.
I was reading Fluff as wolf, but 3P could work too.
Ok quoted this because that answered the veggies question i hadI hate this post. It feels super safe to just say I'm sus.
Also the fluff 3p chatter is making me 😡
I'm screaming about this in my role PM, yes.Sporty: Don't out your affiliations or co-members
Everyone: THESE ARE MY FRIENDS
I am not. And even if I were I would still keep a cynical view of going down that rabbit hole. seen plenty of games where excessive false vouching is a village disaster.Are you not reading AM as village?
i understood what you’re saying, no worriesYes we can. Kindof.
Because they are either both scum, or both village. In any case, there is never a scenario with Scum!Nate and Villa!Fluff.
And we have Sar with a type of vouch in Fluff. So like, I think it really adds up of them being a faction.
So Idc if they are the mot antivilla faction to ever exist, I highly doubt they are wolves, and even if they are they are kinda doomed and mostly outed, so the lie would fall off super easily IMO.
Not a Priority at all today and idk if its the heat or what but Im getting too much heated on this and should cool off
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.