Fire Emblem: Three HoWWses Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you shoot me, I legitimately will call you a potato for the rest of your life @Wiisp. As often as you called me that, I've never threw to such a level. :cat:
 
you are not understanding my point. You can have a bunch of people in a faction and one of them can be a wolf. That is what we don’t know. I said knowing who is in your faction appears to be a thing, but it is not a proof of everyone in the faction being village, it might be, we just don’t know.
Wait i thought AM said wolves were their own faction?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sporty was really vague though on the consequences. It sounds more like a request than a command to me.
i am willing to hold off until I feel it is safe or really Necessary.
Yes I expect it is just Not Good™️ for wincons or something, not that there would be any spanking. Mechanical consequences for people having too much information. Etc etc.
 
I am very doubtful that flavor factions are all town, its very likely they wolves are randomized within the factions
 
Do you? Because I 100% side with AM here. Except for saying “Yes :cyclops:“ to Santy’s question, because I’m not sure what game Santy is reading. Where has Fluff said anything to have a verified clear of Nate?
Verified clear? I was reading about vouches

Also isn’t your concern pertaining to the fact that you think fluffy’s vouch of Nates being as strong as SAR’s vouch of fluffy a lie? Like.. if you believe SAR’s vouch, i’m not sure why fluffy’s vouch is discredited
 
I mean, it's in the rules, so...
Do you people read? This is not a prohibition, just a warning of consequences. MAY is a weak word there. I would never knowingly violate mod rules, especially having modded so often, but I have no problem doing so here if I wanted to ignore caution.

It may harm your faction to out your affiliation or co-members on thread. Tread carefully.
 
And side eyeing Wiisp for wanting to know how many faction members Fluff knows
to be fair I was trying to figure out who they were within the faction, but again im not explaining more cause its unncessary
mostly so I could figure out where Nate stood in all this, which im back to not being good given their posts
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
(I'm not sure which would be funnier: the mods were intentionally vague like usual and are laughing at us for spiraling about what it actually means, or they actually clarified something important but we refuse to believe it)
From the mod perspective, the latter is much funnier to me.

Like a certain someone who got seer-level information that someone else was village and still got her misyeeted the next day :whistle:
 
to be fair I was trying to figure out who they were within the faction, but again im not explaining more cause its unncessary
mostly so I could figure out where Nate stood in all this, which im back to not being good given their posts

Kinda sucks though because if I was a betting woman, I'd bet my left tit that the wolves have an ability that allows for extra kills if they know an entire faction. Or something along those lines. I've been deadded by this type of thing before
 
because u go about it in such a trash way, its no wonder people cant ****ing understand u
Angry Stop GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Stop it
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wait i thought AM said wolves were their own faction?
Did am get the item info?
What do you think is a good choice?
Asking for a friend
Not you or wisp. April seemed like an okay one but that is dependent on the info thing
No idea. I received an item on N1 that lets me ask one mechanics question, but the answer goes to a pre-selected player. I ended up asking whether wolves are distributed throughout multiple factions or are their own faction. I don't have the answer and I have no idea who got the answer
Dis - was this resolved