Fire Emblem: Three HoWWses Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i bet there’s one more on the village side out there too if my theory is correct

Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF by Muppet Wiki


Me writing my will faster
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've explained my Santy sus but essentially I feel like his info has been more general and not specific to finding wolves.
But few seem to agree so 🤷
I’m missing like 10 pages which aren’t getting read before I shoot so that’s probably irresponsible.
 
If anything I think my pushes has been fairly clear and you are trying to take advantage of the fact of me trying to look maybe 'affiliation neutral' or correctly identifying people as 'just helpful' which is again a nitpicky? Or just a super disingenous representation of my posts
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also I saw that Nate got yeeted so Im here with little faith in the flip . But maybe a miracle happens
 
Day 2: The Chaos of War

If you come to me searching, say so. I will not turn away one who seeks their salvation. Your kind are frail, ignorant creatures, incapable of accomplishing anything without the guidance of the goddess.

1673926154547.png


The Cathedral was quiet, but not in the peaceful way it once was before the start of the war. The air was heavy with the weight of ghosts from battles past. Some of the battles from long before a time the church's current soldiers were born. Seteth gazed at the stained glass, now dirtied with rubble dust.

"Father?" echoed a voice.
"Please return to your room, Flayn" Seteth responded. "There are things that must be done."

Flayn insisted on accompanying him, but, as usual, was shut down swiftly.

"If I am willing to risk my life to protect you, just think how much scolding I am capable of. So you had best take better care of yourself. Just remember, Flayn. As unwavering as your convictions may be, the others also feel strongly about their beliefs. If you hate all those whose beliefs are different from yours, you will hate everyone eventually. People with exactly the same beliefs as you simply do not exist."

Seteth escorted Flayn to her room and watched the door latch behind him. He then called for his Wyvern and set his sight on the horizon, knowing full well his duty to the church would mean losing his daughter once and for all.

Cethleann. Goodbye.


Three_Hopes_Garreg_Mach_Monastery_15.jpg



Dead is @NateTheLesser - Seteth, Church of Seiros, who could take one person into custody each cycle


​
The Cemetery:
@Viscernable - Hapi, Ashen Wolves, Day Cancel
@NateTheLesser - Seteth, Church of Seiros, Jailor/Backup

Arianrhod, The Silver Maiden:
@Santygrass
@Wondalfy
@HW_88 -> @holdthemayo
@Clem J
@motheatenlysis

Aillel, The Valley of Torment:
@VeggieTrex
@potentialsheltervet
@alleycat03
@genny

The Mittelfrank Opera House:
@WildZoo
@SARdoghandler
@Zenge142
@Animal Midwife
@StartingoverVet

Garreg Mach Monastery:
@miranda920
@CaptNemo -> @samac
@justafluff
@zuriburi -> @Lawpy

The Tailtean Plains:
@Aprilthearab
@PlumPoppy
@chicandtoughness
@Wiisp


It is now Night 2. Night Close 6 AM Central!​
 
Last edited:
@potentialsheltervet
ur not living through tonight unless wolves actively stop us, you were hated by Vis, and two days so far, you have been incapable of pulling yourself out of the PoE
Okay. I've role revealed and shared my POE. Not really up for fighting a yeet again tomorrow, so take me out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'd mention SOV as a shot but that's probably too soon given his hiatus? Maybe Clem? I see PSV is already being floated.