Fire Emblem: Three HoWWses Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
By the way
I have one redirect

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyway I did put a wolf post restrictor in a noob game a few years back, and I know I've played a couple games with one. It's true it is more often a village ability but that's true of a lot of things and not necessarily predictive of what it's going to be in future games.

Reactions: 1 user
Because tbh I would love to die and even if I redirect someone off of me I'll just have to defend tomorrow again, and no thx

Anyway I did put a wolf post restrictor in a noob game a few years back, and I know I've played a couple games with one. It's true it is more often a village ability but that's true of a lot of things and not necessarily predictive of what it's going to be in future games.
Oh I agree and would never clear someone on that alone, just to be clear.

Well
I guess there's not much utility in discussing it on thread lol

Members don't see this ad :)
I need to go to sleep.
I think it makes sense for one of you to shoot PSV and the other to shoot...idk someone else in the general POE. Idk who else is in there at the moment. Poppy I guess? But I know some people disagreed with that one.

Didn’t have to ask on thread what to send though
Could have kept their mouth shut.
A lot lf reasons on why a wolf would do it, specially since it was something external to them wowee.

I feel like super grumpy discussing some things that are like basic mech I feel like but y'all it does make me kinda salty seeing reasons to clear april to be a horse, or use of an item.

But when someone hard vouches as same affiliation everyones wary and doubts it like come on people what is this

I am late to the party on that one lol

I would say after night is closed if I did the redirect I’d throw my target on thread.

if this game is truly canon find those that Slither in the dark

Reactions: 1 users
A lot lf reasons on why a wolf would do it, specially since it was something external to them wowee.

I feel like super grumpy discussing some things that are like basic mech I feel like but y'all it does make me kinda salty seeing reasons to clear april to be a horse, or use of an item.

But when someone hard vouches as same affiliation everyones wary and doubts it like come on people what is this
i have reason to believe the church is not good for the overall state of village and if they’re not wolves I think their wincon is exclusive so I could not really care less if the whole church crumbles.

Oh, I assumed revealing who I'd redirected would be considering revealing night results.

Actually I won't be awake when night results are posted so at that point I'll be dead. Keep an eye out for shifty behaviors tomorrow ig

i have reason to believe the church is not good for the overall state of village and if they’re not wolves I think their wincon is exclusive so I could not really care less if the whole church crumbles.
I dont care, I said pretty blatantly that the priority should be wolves and deviating onto 'This faction is bad for sure' is the detriment that will make village lose.

There are interest between the factions , I know. But ddviating for that is just dumb at this point, specially with how outed the church faction is. Sorry not sorry

Reactions: 2 users
Why?

its possible that all 6 factions exist
the 3 houses
the church and the Flame Empire (with their own inclusive wincons) that still include hating those that slither in the dark
and those that slither in the dark

its possible that all 6 factions exist
the 3 houses
the church and the Flame Empire (with their own inclusive wincons) that still include hating those that slither in the dark
and those that slither in the dark
Flame Empire isnt a faction, LOL

Replace Flame Empird with Ashen Wolves and then we sre talking

I dont care, I said pretty blatantly that the priority should be wolves and deviating onto 'This faction is bad for sure' is the detriment that will make village lose.

There are interest between the factions , I know. But ddviating for that is just dumb at this point, specially with how outed the church faction is. Sorry not sorry
Sure, happy to hunt wolves, just saying I don’t give a flying **** about the church and if all the wolves are gone and the game is still going they have to burn and I don’t really care if they crumble now in the process. You’re acting like a bad thing that they’re outted and I don’t think it is.

Without going into spoilers , the flame emperor has a clear affiliation Wisp what are you on

Because Samac is probably from an Anti-Church faction or a wolf trying to justify the misyeet , /shrug
Yep santy. I’m a wolf going to misyeet the whole church. Good job.
I do have reason to believe they’re bad and quite frankly I bet others from other factions than mine do, too.

🎣

Sure, happy to hunt wolves, just saying I don’t give a flying **** about the church and if all the wolves are gone and the game is still going they have to burn and I don’t really care if they crumble now in the process. You’re acting like a bad thing that they’re outted and I don’t think it is.
I also dont think it is bad that they are outed, What I think was dumb wa syeeting one of them today but whatever

Without going into spoilers , the flame emperor has a clear affiliation Wisp what are you on
yes and no, they hate the church and they aligned with those that slither in the dark to achieve their goals, without full aligning with the goals of them

I am going to be shocked if there’s no one else in the game of a different faction that has reason to believe the church is an exclusive entity.

yes and no, they hate the church and they aligned with those that slither in the dark to achieve their goals, without full aligning with the goals of them
Bruh

The goals of them CLEARLY ALIGN WITH ONE FACTION

Game spoilers dont open

EDELGARD IS LITERALLY THE FLAME EMPEROR, THEY ARE GOING TO BE ALIGNED WITH BLACK EAGLES WISP PLS

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
*loudly waits for night actions*

twiddle-fingers-i-see.gif

I guess its more of being frustrated because the view I had of the game its like, almost the same as when day started and felt like kinda talking to a wall. I thought I made my points about Nate clear, the view of them clearly were super affiliation agenda and stuff, related to fluff.

But like, felt like no one saw it ?? And people is like 'good information' and Im screaming because I felt like learning nothing wowee idk. And the stuff about factions interest thought it was something discussed and agreed that even if they were interest between factions the wolfpack woul be the interest but clearly at the end people have other plans?? Like ffs bweh.

I will blame the heat thats what we will do