Fire Emblem: Three HoWWses Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yes. She's supposed to talk like Lawpy.
She did not use the restriction as intended.
I hate restrictions and did the best I could given my exhaustion.

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Why SOV? And yeah I'd rather he not get shot after 2 days unless there's a really good reason
He's kinda getting weird and contradictory ever since I implied he could vote PSV again.

Members don't see this ad :)
take-me-out-franz-ferdinand.gif

In one hand, I feel like I should read what happened at EoD after I left. But tbh, I dont feel like it at all woweeeee

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
He's kinda getting weird and contradictory ever since I implied he could vote PSV again.
what a meaningless reply. I am more convinced you are a wolf than ever, btw, weird is a compliment to me. And contradictory = changing your opinion based on new facts. It’s kind of the scientific method.

you get me shot, and you should be lynched for sure tomorrow.

@samac how did you read on April progressed?

Explain softly pls
Tbh all i have to back off was she asked a question with an item that would help village to know the answer to and she was not in control of where the information went so the fact she actually asked a question that could hurt the wolves in the confusion of everything is villagery.

Reactions: 1 users
part of me still thinks AM and Santy had very different day 1s if I compare them to their previous game where they were both wolves together
and im also getting a little lost in PSV's claim, its kinda townie if u assume the host doesn't give wolves a useless ability, which some hosts do

what a meaningless reply. I am more convinced you are a wolf than ever, btw, weird is a compliment to me. And contradictory = changing your opinion based on new facts. It’s kind of the scientific method.

you get me shot, and you should be lynched for sure tomorrow.
Would you calm down? People literally said they're not shooting you.

Changing facts is fine. Pushing me on refuted information is problematic.

Well, at least Santy is also getting shot.
I maintain veggie needs a second look because I think they have been cleared prematurely. SOV is near the PoE although I have no idea what to think of him. Clem hasn't done anything villagey.

Tbh all i have to back off was she asked a question with an item that would help village to know the answer to and she was not in control of where the information went so the fact she actually asked a question that could hurt the wolves in the confusion of everything is villagery.
So, moot in my eyes.

Okay

part of me still thinks AM and Santy had very different day 1s if I compare them to their previous game where they were both wolves together
and im also getting a little lost in PSV's claim, its kinda townie if u assume the host doesn't give wolves a useless ability, which some hosts do
I would never assume on SDN someone is wolf or village based on a role being useless.
BUT on the other side of the coin, post restrictor has been village every time I’ve seen it on this site.

Didn’t even have to mention she had the item.

I would never assume on SDN someone is wolf or village based on a role being useless.
BUT on the other side of the coin, post restrictor has been village every time I’ve seen it on this site.
Bread was a 3p post restrictor last year's noob game

I've seen it be wolf

Reactions: 1 user
Basically it looks to me that pshelty emerged as a counterwagon to Nates so having pshelty alive would possibly waste another cycle if people are willing to pursue her yeet. So shooting her would save a cycle.

Is this right?

Basically it looks to me that pshelty emerged as a counterwagon to Nates so having pshelty alive would possibly waste another cycle if people are willing to pursue her yeet. So shooting her would save a cycle.

Is this right?
Yes, hence why I'm chill with dying.

Why do you think a wolf would do that?
Its not clearing at all, left room open to tinfoil in either way, and kts just a super easy thing to do to 'appear villagey' wowee.

They even questiond on thread what to send and until someone prodded them about it , they had to explain and that why AM claimed afterwards. Just pure wowee and not at all clearing

Your noob game?
Was it?
I can at least say in the past year because my noob was getting so much flack for having the ability in this noob game and I kept shouting at her to go look at recent games as a defense

I would have rather the scum numbers question was asked, but I wouldn't clear her off of a question that ended up being quite ambiguous. Still neutral but this shouldn't be the deciding factor for villageyness.

Its not clearing at all, left room open to tinfoil in either way, and kts just a super easy thing to do to 'appear villagey' wowee.

They even questiond on thread what to send and until someone prodded them about it , they had to explain and that why AM claimed afterwards. Just pure wowee and not at all clearing
Didn’t have to ask on thread what to send though
Could have kept their mouth shut.

• Dislike
I would have rather the scum numbers question was asked, but I wouldn't clear her off of a question that ended up being quite ambiguous. Still neutral but this shouldn't be the deciding factor for villageyness.
It was enough to get me off her yeet.

Was it?
I can at least say in the past year because my noob was getting so much flack for having the ability in this noob game and I kept shouting at her to go look at recent games as a defense
Didn’t y’all post restrict Lawpy like several nights in a row?

And also like, its worse if the item wasnt even theirs.

Because then Wolf!April would think that some villager gave them that item and would feel the need to 'use it villagery' . Idk .

I dont see the use of it as clearing at all and I dont see how are any of their post much villagey, even less after this oblivious Zenge stuff amd dancey PSV thingy that makes me see April with equity with other people Im side-eyeing /shrug

Didn’t y’all post restrict Lawpy like several nights in a row?
I wasn’t wolf but he was silenced, which I don’t necessarily feel like is the same thing but that might just be my semantic brain.

Reactions: 1 user