Fire Emblem: Three HoWWses Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what did I miss?
Wondalfy caught miranda in a lie

Used a role seer on her and Miranda claimed on thread a different character from Wondalfy's results. Her "real" character according to Wondalfy is one that is highly likely to be a wolf based on lore
 
what did I miss?
Thoughts pls?

This right here. How can you simultaneously claim you’re vouching for Nate for the exact same reason SAR “vouched” for you (even though she didn’t really), AND at the same time, claim to have “no idea” what I am talking about?!

Nate’s death and subsequent flip flat out proved you’ve been lying through your teeth!

I’m sick of this BS from you. Screw it.

I’m Gilbert. I try on new roles every night. N1 I targeted SAR. The role I copied was basically just “If Fluff dies, I die instead”.

This is what SAR’s role is. Again, I want to remind everyone she didn’t “vouch for Fluff” she said she would prefer Fluff not die. THIS is why.

But that also means Fluff is a LIAR! The very fact that Nate died, and flipped means Fluff’s whole “I vouch for Nate the same way SAR vouched for me” is a LIE!

You’re outted Fluff!

Unfortunately I really do think SAR is village, and I’ve been mulling over how to handle this. But I think it’s time village knew so we can stop listening to these BS lies Fluff keeps spinning.

If there’s a tinkerer out there, maybe make something to decouple SAR from Fluff? Idk. Get creative with it. Say it’s “Really durable. Like REALLY durable.” That’s always helped in the past.

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Anyway… I’m going to continue my catch up now. 6 pages to go.
 
I did actually go through ur qualifer, I went to find ur database entries and it was the only game, and I still think its different even now
/shrug
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok i isoed moth and I think they might be mafia too

This game is probably solvable by digging through isos to figure out who each person has as a leader but

That would require a lot of work and couldn't be shared anyways cause it might be bad
 
I was one of the first people to vote Miranda after they were outted to be Tomas, and I think all their subsequent posting doesn't make me think otherwise
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i need Zenge to come back and TLDR his mic drop, cause im confused af
Sorry, what’s the confusion?

Basically, tldr

All this “SAR vouches for me” and “I vouched for Nate the same way SAR vouched for me” is lies for Fluff and it needs to stop.

SAR never vouched for her. She just wasn’t keen on Fluff dying because she would die instead.

Which also means that since we yeeted Nate, and he died the whole “I’m vouching for Nate the Same way SAR vouched for me” was a lie on the Nate side of things since Fluff didn’t die in Nate’s place.
 
Sorry, what’s the confusion?

Basically, tldr

All this “SAR vouches for me” and “I vouched for Nate the same way SAR vouched for me” is lies for Fluff and it needs to stop.

SAR never vouched for her. She just wasn’t keen on Fluff dying because she would die instead.

Which also means that since we yeeted Nate, and he died the whole “I’m vouching for Nate the Same way SAR vouched for me” was a lie on the Nate side of things since Fluff didn’t die in Nate’s place.
Sorry if this is a dumb or already answered question but is it possible they didn't know what SAR's vouching actually meant and thought SAR just had a TR on them?
 
ya i still dont get, I think u are arguing semantics here
but we can think about it again the next day phase if u are still fixated on this
 
Sorry, what’s the confusion?

Basically, tldr

All this “SAR vouches for me” and “I vouched for Nate the same way SAR vouched for me” is lies for Fluff and it needs to stop.

SAR never vouched for her. She just wasn’t keen on Fluff dying because she would die instead.

Which also means that since we yeeted Nate, and he died the whole “I’m vouching for Nate the Same way SAR vouched for me” was a lie on the Nate side of things since Fluff didn’t die in Nate’s place.
(I think you're reading too much into this, but I can't get specific about why)
 
All this “SAR vouches for me” and “I vouched for Nate the same way SAR vouched for me” is lies for Fluff and it needs to stop.

SAR never vouched for her. She just wasn’t keen on Fluff dying because she would die instead.

Which also means that since we yeeted Nate, and he died the whole “I’m vouching for Nate the Same way SAR vouched for me” was a lie on the Nate side of things since Fluff didn’t die in Nate’s place.
To be fair, I don't think fluff knew about SAR's role mechanics and she just made the gross assumption that SAR was vouching for her because SAR knew her affiliation (in the same way that Nate knew). I don't think it was necessarily planned and purposeful deceit, but I do think it's poor play and troublesome.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To be fair, I don't think fluff knew about SAR's role mechanics and she just made the gross assumption that SAR was vouching for her because SAR knew her affiliation (in the same way that Nate knew). I don't think it was necessarily planned and purposeful deceit, but I do think it's poor play and troublesome.
(fluff repeatedly said she knew who was in her faction, and the hard vouch from the people in her faction would probably make her think that the info was reciprocal in some way. But I don't think we should assume that all the mechanics worked the same)
 
Guys I know we're on Miranda right now but I wanna do some ISO/sussing on Zenge next cycle (unless night phase totally subverts our expectations/miranda flips village).
All this “SAR vouches for me” and “I vouched for Nate the same way SAR vouched for me” is lies for Fluff and it needs to stop.

SAR never vouched for her. She just wasn’t keen on Fluff dying because she would die instead.

Which also means that since we yeeted Nate, and he died the whole “I’m vouching for Nate the Same way SAR vouched for me” was a lie on the Nate side of things since Fluff didn’t die in Nate’s place.
I don't argue that any of this is false. However, per my post here:
To be fair, I don't think fluff knew about SAR's role mechanics and she just made the gross assumption that SAR was vouching for her because SAR knew her affiliation (in the same way that Nate knew). I don't think it was necessarily planned and purposeful deceit, but I do think it's poor play and troublesome.
I don't think fluff was purposefully lying, I think she was just operating on a flawed assumption. The fact that Zenge is hard pushing her as being "outed" and being a "liar" feels a little too extreme for me.