This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What were your guys stats who were accepted? I was rejected with a 3.98...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Same... rejected with 3.97 ffs

Members don't see this ad.

College GPA: 3.93 IVY
SAT: 2220
Accepted

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Rejected with a 3.98 as well. Maybe it's because I'm not at an Ivy League? Would hate to think that's the reason but regardless congrats to everyone who got accepted! For those of us who didn't just know in 2-however-many years we will all be going to some wonderful schools! Good luck to everyone :)

Yeah gl to everyone! But, tbh, HuMed, flexmeds predecessor, only basically took only Ivies, so there is a chance...

Yeah gl to everyone! But, tbh, HuMed, flexmeds predecessor, only basically took only Ivies, so there is a chance...

Yea, I knew that going in, it's just sad to think that a medical school like Sinai would show such a preference knowing that those schools are very expensive and that some people may have gotten into them but got scholarships other places/got into their sate schools and went there with the mindset of saving money for medical school. But of course I am in no way disregarding all the hard work everyone who got in has done, y'all are very impressive, just trying to bring some sense to this situation. Regardless I have complete faith in all of us, we will all go on to do amazing things!

From a person who is applying for the upcoming cycle, congrats to all! Also most people outside of top schools don't know about this program from what I've seen, so it's not really that Sinai "prefers" them persay.

Was anyone waitlisted? I received the email today and am wondering if anyone is on the same boat as me. If so, does anyone know if we stand a real chance still if we're waitlisted?

Only one person last year dropped it, so really small shot

Was anyone waitlisted? I received the email today and am wondering if anyone is on the same boat as me. If so, does anyone know if we stand a real chance still if we're waitlisted?

did it say anything specific in your email to indicate you were waitlisted?

did it say anything specific in your email to indicate you were waitlisted?
My email explicitly said that after careful review of our applications, I have been placed on the wait list. However, nothing else was said regarding my place on the wait list or when I would hear back.

If you guys have questions Please message me! I can help you out (future applicants!!)

Reactions: 2 users
Should we make a facebook group for accepted students?

Should we make a facebook group for accepted students?
Not one of y'all (had considered applying next year and was watching the thread) but I'd suggest contacting someone in admissions or something about it. That way they can make an official group and direct all acceptees to it.

For my interview, I think I crushed one and the other was pretty good. Somehow, I discovered in one of my interviews that the interviewer and I always go to the same cookie shop!

What cookie shop?? I’ve been around Manhattan for the passed couple years and want to try absolutely everything

Schmackerys in midtown is winning currently

Hey guys! Sorry for bumping this thread but I have a few questions because there isn't much info on the website.

1. When should I have my completed application submitted by (to be on time)? Can I fill it out over winter break and submit around Christmas time and not be late?

2. Are acceptances rolling?

3. I saw people reporting their hs gpa in this thread. Does this program require hs transcript? How do you think hs senioritis will affect my chances?

Is anyone who got accepted queer? If so do you think it helps/hurts to mention it