French QWWarter Sign Ups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@cubsrule4e get cracking! I have 54 hours of lecture to procrastinate.

1. Mme P
2. Lawpidy Lawp
3. 555-WIFE
4. Dolphinator
5. Mel
6. #roidrage
7. UndomesticatedZoo
8. Coop
9. Nav
10. Pipsticks
11. SAR
12. DuCafe?
13. Miz
14. SportyPie
15. Finn
16. Dina
17. Snowy
18. genny
19. capri
20. 3M

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Well alright then. Of course yall picked the night I have bowling, but im off tomorrow so ill be able to send out roles later tonight, game commences immediately after that, and first lynch close tomorrow night at 9PM EST?

Reactions: 1 users
WELCOME TO NOLA, Y'ALL!!!

You are a group of tourists who have traveled down south to get the full experience of New Orleans and it's most popular and visited hot spot - The French Quarter! There is plenty of sights to see and debauchery to be had! Keep your wits about you though...it is a Top 3 US tourist destination, but is certainly not the safest place to be, and danger is lurking in the shadows. As you depart from the airport, @Melchizedek and @Stagg737 are headed to the Roosevelt for a Sazerac rye, @mizchiefmanaged and @Navilly are taking a romantic horse-drawn carriage ride, and @Dr. ForgotToFlush and @Animal Midwife are already hunting for pokemon. Whatever your fancy may be, get to exploring and have fun!

1576091199493.png

Rules: Who wants to type all this crap out again? Copied from Dubz last game with appropriate edits :rofl:

1. My god, you should all know these by now.
2. Submit a lynch vote and a night action (if you have one) every day. If you plan to not use your night action, please let us know so that we can close early when appropriate. Contingencies are welcome and appreciated.
3. No copying or screenshots or direct quotes or fake direct quotes from ANY PMs. These include PMs with mods and with other players. Practice your paraphrasing skills.
4. Please do not discuss game strategy outside of this thread and sanctioned PMs
5. Bold your lynch votes or surround them in ######## (but if you do that use A LOT of them).
6. Dead players may post ONCE in the thread to bemoan their deaths and/or cheer on their team. Otherwise leave the thread to those still playing the game.
7. GIFS, MEMES, YOUTUBE VIDEOS, THIRD GRADE PICTURES OF OTHER PLAYERS ARE WELCOME BUT SHOULD BE HIDDEN IN SPOILER TAGS. Please respect those who may be playing with limited time, on phones, or with bad connections.
8. If you try to use village code I will laugh at you for thinking that would work, and then smite you on principle.
9. There is no PMing in this game unless you have been told otherwise by the mods.
10. Lynch close daily at 9PM EST, night close early when possible, otherwise 9AM EST

It is now Day 1. Lynch will close Thursday night at 9PM EST.

1. @Ms Procrastinator
2. @Lawper
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @dolphin106258
5. @Melchizedek
6. @acanthuroidei
7. @WildZoo
8. @Coopah
9. @Navilly
10. @PippyPony
11. @SARdoghandler
12. @CoffeeQuestionMark
13. @mizchiefmanaged
14. @SportPonies
15. @finnickthedog
16. @Dinashadow
17. @SnowshoeDog143
18. @genny
19. @capri1722
20. @mmmdreamerz

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch Coffee?

for not including a lynch vote in first post

omg pippy's frozen

all that hype and no posts yet

• Wow
So just confirming that this current lynch is closing tomorrow at 9 pm?

Duuuudes. I almost forgot about this game.

• Sad
  • Wow
I was playing another WW on MU. It completely took up my day. That and classes, and a paper, and an exam review session... It's been a day.

• Wow
My bachelorette was in New Orleans!!!
I plan to get buried there. Okay, I'm joking but visiting is on my bucket list. My coworker went there on vacation last year and I covered her shift at work :(:laugh:

Day 1 Lynch Tally:

AM (1) - Coffee?
Coffee? (1) - AM
capri (1) - finn
3M (2) - SAR, Msp
Finn (1) - capri
SAR (1) - WZ
Nav (1) - Coops
WZ (1) - Sporty
Dolph (1) - Lawp
Mel (1) - genny
Lawp (1) - Dolph

12/20
closes at 9pm Thursday 12/12

• Love
Ya'll been in Nola 9 hours now and no one is drunk yet?? Just education talk??? :sendoff::smack:
Bruh, it’s Wednesday. Even MY liver has to take a break during the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users