French QWWarter Sign Ups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I wish, but I am on the busiest service of residency right now and I’ve barely been seeing my kid this month. I’m pretty sure I know where those hurricanes are going to be coming from though ;)

I also know where my next drinks are coming from next time I'm in NOLA!

Pregame excuses? lunch pipperoncini

Ftfy

Reactions: 2 users
Thanks for giving me number four, I appreciate it. :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
FYI I may need to withdraw if this game doesn’t either start soon or on/after the 20th My final is the 19th and 20th and worth 50% of my grade. :confused:

Unless studying goes smoothly and I end up in good shape ahead of schedule.

If this game hasn't started by Wednesday then someone can throw me on the sign ups. My last final is Thursday so I'm free to play at that point or anytime after (and hypothetically if it started on Wednesday I would be fine with just being a crappy player for D1).

If it starts after the 20th I can play, otherwise gotta wrap up this rotation first and I'm on nights for most of the next 2 weeks.

• Sad
Members don't see this ad :)
I'd love to play but I'm currently drowning

• Sad
Okay I'll play but the the time between Friday and Tuesday will be dicey.

@cubsrule4e , worst comes to worst run it after the noob game. People should still be on break.

The noob game may not run until the 20th. I don't know what everyone else's schedule looks like but if the noob game runs 1-2 weeks as expected then over here we'll probably be just about done with break.

Not sure how much it matters though since I'm not sure how many of the people signed up are people for which "break" is relevant.

The noob game may not run until the 20th. I don't know what everyone else's schedule looks like but if the noob game runs 1-2 weeks as expected then over here we'll probably be just about done with break.

Not sure how much it matters though since I'm not sure how many of the people signed up are people for which "break" is relevant.
I guess we must have a long break, we aren't back until the 13th

I don't mind if it runs concurrently with the noob game, if that was part of that consideration, as long as the mentors who are also playing this game feel they can do both. Though I would personally prefer to play a game now :p

Reactions: 1 users
I don't mind if it runs concurrently with the noob game, if that was part of that consideration, as long as the mentors who are also playing this game feel they can do both. Though I would personally prefer to play a game now :p
You can play and mod and mentor and do all the things. Obvi :love:

I'll play. I can't promise how much participation I can put in because finals (but also means procrastinating finals so we'll see).

I’m in!

...assuming I remember how to play lolol

• Love
Reactions: 3 users