French QWWarter Sign Ups and Game Thread

Started by cubsrule4e
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I wish, but I am on the busiest service of residency right now and I’ve barely been seeing my kid this month. I’m pretty sure I know where those hurricanes are going to be coming from though 😉

I also know where my next drinks are coming from next time I'm in NOLA!

Pregame excuses? lunch pipperoncini

Ftfy
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If it starts after the 20th I can play, otherwise gotta wrap up this rotation first and I'm on nights for most of the next 2 weeks.
 
1. Mme P
2. Lawpidy Lawp
3. 555-WIFE
4. Dolphinator
5. Mel
6. #roidrage
7. UndomesticatedZoo
8. Coop
9. Nav
10. Pipsticks
11. SAR
12. DuCafe?
13. Miz
14. SportyPie
15. @Barkley13
16. @StayingPositive2017 ?
17. @muttmanager ?
18. genny
19. @capri1722 ?
20. @Caiter92 ?
Nope, I'll be playing the three headed hydra with AM and WZ and mentoring the noob game
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@cubsrule4e , worst comes to worst run it after the noob game. People should still be on break.

The noob game may not run until the 20th. I don't know what everyone else's schedule looks like but if the noob game runs 1-2 weeks as expected then over here we'll probably be just about done with break.

Not sure how much it matters though since I'm not sure how many of the people signed up are people for which "break" is relevant.
 
The noob game may not run until the 20th. I don't know what everyone else's schedule looks like but if the noob game runs 1-2 weeks as expected then over here we'll probably be just about done with break.

Not sure how much it matters though since I'm not sure how many of the people signed up are people for which "break" is relevant.
I guess we must have a long break, we aren't back until the 13th
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll play. I can't promise how much participation I can put in because finals (but also means procrastinating finals so we'll see).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad