Friday the 13'er - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

No, I saying he flat out said you can't take him off the board as a wolf voting someone who may be a fellow wolf. So I don't understand how you can think that is alignment indicative.
Nothing ive said is with 100% certainty, I am not saying he is 100% not a wolf for voting you
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let me know when you get bored and decide to vote.
tenor.gif
 
I’ve provided my wolfy reads & flagged what else has stood out to me that others hadn’t mentioned - primarily you and SAR’s chat & Coop throwing unnecessary shade. Im not going to hound someone that is already being questioned, I can use others questions to make deductions - e.g. SOV for his innocent child & MsP has had a lot of attention too
Again with the "unnecessary" the only thing keeping me from lynching you right now is the point Genny made about there not being resistance to lynching you yesterday.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think we should probably go Lupin today.
Interesting because you were the one to switch off mutts the first day, so if there was resistance it was you. And now you're pushing the lunch away from her again. Now I want to see how she flips to get a read on you. But also I want to know your thoughts in depth about lupin
 
Interesting because you were the one to switch off mutts the first day, so if there was resistance it was you. And now you're pushing the lunch away from her again. Now I want to see how she flips to get a read on you. But also I want to know your thoughts in depth about lupin
So I was thinking Lupin was village, and since I'm only a 1x affiliation seer, I thought I'd try it on someone I'd like to have around the whole game just in case I didn't happen to pick a wolf. So I thought, Lupin is a useful villager, I'll seer her. Oops. Wolf.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ugh. I dunno. You don't play in a way I can understand. There doesn't seem to be a tangible process to read you by. Is there anything you can present that indicates a village process here? I can't see it.
Just bc you play differently doesnt make my process non-village

lynch lupin
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad