Friday the 13'er - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm aware that he did. It did make things weird for me, but wolves vote for wolves all the time. It's not uncommon for wolves be on another wolf's lynch.
He wasn't the first person to lynch her and it's still early in the game. He has enough time to switch to someone else. Lynch votes don't tend to stick this early, especially when they're on wolves.

Members don't see this ad.

Day 2 Lynch Tally
MsP () -
Lupin (2) - ny, Nav
mutts (1) - SAR

3/11
lynch close in ~5.5 hours

Wuzzup bitches, I'm doing the thing with the game and the reading.

Been skimming (and I MEAN like 5 posts a page skimming) the game as it was happening. Initial thoughts:
0. 5 posts a day is a lot and will ruin my almost 2.0 post to like ratio so instead I will be making lower posts but with a number of salient points, sooooooooo mods can deal :p

1. Genny didn't sound like her carefree village self so I will be looking into her closer when I get the time later this evening.
2. Navs was way too.......giddy (?) D1, which pinged my wolfdar, but now trying to use a justification that some other player gave him to pretend like he was baiting a trap is setting my teeth on edge.
3. MsP sketches me out.
4. I have to let the dog out and do some work so I will be back later to read more and get a better handle of the game
5. Pizza.

ETA: if you have a question for me, plz tag.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wuzzup bitches, I'm doing the thing with the game and the reading.

Been skimming (and I MEAN like 5 posts a page skimming) the game as it was happening. Initial thoughts:
0. 5 posts a day is a lot and will ruin my almost 2.0 post to like ratio so instead I will be making lower posts but with a number of salient points, sooooooooo mods can deal :p

1. Genny didn't sound like her carefree village self so I will be looking into her closer when I get the time later this evening.
2. Navs was way too.......giddy (?) D1, which pinged my wolfdar, but now trying to use a justification that some other player gave him to pretend like he was baiting a trap is setting my teeth on edge.
3. MsP sketches me out.
4. I have to let the dog out and do some work so I will be back later to read more and get a better handle of the game
5. Pizza.

ETA: if you have a question for me, plz tag.

You know what is shocking? Mel entering a game and immediately bringing me up. That like never happens, ever!

Exactly because they expressed those misgivings, Nav would want to bus lupin early to get cred when they are both under scrutiny. He is definitely the type to do that (as he should as a wolf).

100% this. I will bus day 1/day 2. I am not the type that plays the “kumbaya let’s have all wolves together.” I am the, “I will win this for y’all, don’t worry” type of wolf

No, I will be questionably around dependent on my real life schedule, which is a bit full today - and tomorrow for that matter. Would you like to be provided with an in depth agenda so you know when to expect me on thread?

Only if it’s down to the exact second.

So are we all just waiting until right before close to really vote? Because my lunch is over and I can’t be back until much later.

I submitted a legitimate vote. Also have you voted yet?

You know what is shocking? Mel entering a game and immediately bringing me up. That like never happens, ever!
I’m just trying to distance myself from you so that when one of us flips wolf, village will auto-clear the other one ;)

Read the sign genny, I'm unlynchable
except for remember that time I convinced village to lynch you D1? Yea fun times. :smug:

Why neutral if you like the content? And what did you like about it?
this.....makes me feel uncomfortable.....please stop handing players explanations kthnxbai

i mean i'd vote for Nav because from last game he reminds me of a poor man's STL and i prefer to lynch any flavor of STL early and often
lynch barks like to see where this goes
This skeeves me out, eggs people on for a nav vote but then votes for barks in her next post?

fascinating. I was not expecting this from you based on all your lynch nav cuz he is poor and Lupin is helpful nagle. lol
nvmind ninja'd by lupin :mad:

@nyanko I may have missed if you ever commented on this, but how do you feel about SAR currently?

I take back what I said about genny's attitude. She's my only semi-confident village read as of page 4.

Members don't see this ad :)
For the reasons I already stated

So your reason is “weirdness with allieh reads” and then you can’t remember the rest of her argument so that’s good enough? If you are village you are better than this. If you are a wolf, this is lazy wolf play and you should be ashamed.

If you are a wolf, is the real reason because they seem like an easy enough scapegoat for say 2? Just wondering what the real reason is.

I’m just trying to distance myself from you so that when one of us flips wolf, village will auto-clear the other one ;)

except for remember that time I convinced village to lynch you D1? Yea fun times. :smug:

this.....makes me feel uncomfortable.....please stop handing players explanations kthnxbai

This skeeves me out, eggs people on for a nav vote but then votes for barks in her next post?

nvmind ninja'd by lupin :mad:

@nyanko I may have missed if you ever commented on this, but how do you feel about SAR currently?

I take back what I said about genny's attitude. She's my only semi-confident village read as of page 4.

Got it so genny is a wolf, sounds great!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
So your reason is “weirdness with allieh reads” and then you can’t remember the rest of her argument so that’s good enough? If you are village you are better than this. If you are a wolf, this is lazy wolf play and you should be ashamed.

If you are a wolf, is the real reason because they seem like an easy enough scapegoat for say 2? Just wondering what the real reason is.
Good enough for me under my current life circumstances, you can take it or leave it, I don't really give a **** lol currently if someone hasn't given me a reason to think they're village and even a bit of a reason to think they're wolfing, I'm going to vote for them, that's what I have time for.

I indirectly asked what had you reading mutts village before. Since you're needling me for voting for her I'll ask directly - what's got you reading mutts village?

Good enough for me under my current life circumstances, you can take it or leave it, I don't really give a **** lol currently if someone hasn't given me a reason to think they're village and even a bit of a reason to think they're wolfing, I'm going to vote for them, that's what I have time for.

I indirectly asked what had you reading mutts village before. Since you're needling me for voting for her I'll ask directly - what's got you reading mutts village?

I am going to elect to not answer this question for now and you should know better than to ask this question.

I am going to elect to not answer this question for now and you should know better than to ask this question.
How the hell am I supposed to know better than to ask someone the reason behind their reads? Not pushing you to answer but come on.

Wat

Every time I think I'm getting better at this game, something like this happens and I realize I am the Jon Snow
I don't even know and I'm not terrible at picking up on things. All he said was he had mutts neutral/low village. Don't know how it became a cardinal sin to ask why.

This feels more like default lynch the absent player rather than actual feels. Ghosting is pretty NAI for allie, I've subbed in for her before when she was village I'm pretty sure. Doesn't mean she's not a wolf but you said you actually had wolfy feels for her...that's different from a lack of helpful read due to a lack of participation.
Sketch, wolfy - potato, potatoe
Well she’s Mel now so it’s moo lets move on now

Really guys? No one will answer my questions and you are willing to vote me without directly interacting with me? Nyan, you never answered who you even think I'm paired with if wolfy. And mafia is easier to type than wolves. So you can take that off your supposed slip, nav. And you of all people should know if someone asks why you are reading someone as village, it is in village interest to explain what you are seeing to offer a fresh perspective. That is crap play on your part.

Who are you leaning towards putting your vote on right now?
I don't know. Mutts still hasn't done anything to help me see her being village. Nav is being weird now. And I need more from mel. WZ is still hard for me to read currently, but she isn't high enough to put a vote there by any means. MsP revealed which is helpful because she still can't defend in a way to read her village. haha

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Mel, who you thinking is top in your wolf read right now?
I'm currently between mutts (for what looks like hella manufactured reads re: trying to walk around saying she had reasons to find allie wolfy when allie had like 2 posts) and I'm waiting on @nyanko to give me her read of SAR but I'll probably be voting between the two of them.

Really guys? No one will answer my questions and you are willing to vote me without directly interacting with me? Nyan, you never answered who you even think I'm paired with if wolfy. And mafia is easier to type than wolves. So you can take that off your supposed slip, nav. And you of all people should know if someone asks why you are reading someone as village, it is in village interest to explain what you are seeing to offer a fresh perspective. That is crap play on your part.
What? I didn't think you were wolfy but this is such a bull**** reason it makes me rethink my reads

And maybe it is coincidence, but why is mutts always on when no one else is there to interact with her? It is frustrating. She has her short tort replies, but it never seems to be a irt back and forth with anyone.

What? I didn't think you were wolfy but this is such a bull**** reason it makes me rethink my reads

Look, do whatever you think you need to do, but me interchanging the two is what it is. I spend enough time at both sites that I don't really give much thought into it.

Look, do whatever you think you need to do, but me interchanging the two is what it is. I spend enough time at both sites that I don't really give much thought into it.
So it's not just easier to type? I realize you spend time on both sites which is why I didn't think much of it at first but your reaction is just weird to me.

So it's not just easier to type? I realize you spend time on both sites which is why I didn't think much of it at first but your reaction is just weird to me.
I am slightly aggravated at this point in time because I spent my day off yesterday trying to get this game figured out, and people were reluctant to participate. I get that's why we have a 36 hour cycle, but I have a short fuse. and yes, depending on my state of mind mafia is much easier to find than a w and a v in the dark.

I'm currently between mutts (for what looks like hella manufactured reads re: trying to walk around saying she had reasons to find allie wolfy when allie had like 2 posts) and I'm waiting on @nyanko to give me her read of SAR but I'll probably be voting between the two of them.
why is nyan hinging on her read of SAR?

So where are your reads now? Any movement in your thoughts with a few more people having provided reads?
And speaking of mel, he has some posts, so what do you think of them?
Eh, slightly. Nav voting you makes me reconsider yall in a pack together
Mel’s neutral atm

And maybe it is coincidence, but why is mutts always on when no one else is there to interact with her? It is frustrating. She has her short tort replies, but it never seems to be a irt back and forth with anyone.
It’s not my fault people want to jump to conclusions about me when I’m not around

Mel’s neutral atm

It’s not my fault people want to jump to conclusions about me when I’m not around
So why are you not asking questions to figure out things? That's why I don't understand. You are simply reacting to things said about you and not actively game solving making it hard to read you village.

Mel’s neutral atm

Not to mention he flat out says he busses without issue. Did you not even bother to take that into consideration?

So why are you not asking questions to figure out things? That's why I don't understand. You are simply reacting to things said about you and not actively game solving making it hard to read you village.
I’ve provided my wolfy reads & flagged what else has stood out to me that others hadn’t mentioned - primarily you and SAR’s chat & Coop throwing unnecessary shade. Im not going to hound someone that is already being questioned, I can use others questions to make deductions - e.g. SOV for his innocent child & MsP has had a lot of attention too

I’ve provided my wolfy reads & flagged what else has stood out to me that others hadn’t mentioned - primarily you and SAR’s chat & Coop throwing unnecessary shade. Im not going to hound someone that is already being questioned, I can use others questions to make deductions - e.g. SOV for his innocent child & MsP has had a lot of attention too
You didn't say anything about SAR and I though except you had us as neutral... And you said coop threw shade because she called you out. That isn't game solving. And what does SOV being innocent child have anything to do with anything??? And MsP having attention especially now that she has revealed?

You didn't say anything about SAR and I though except you had us as neutral... And you said coop threw shade because she called you out. That isn't game solving. And what does SOV being innocent child have anything to do with anything??? And MsP having attention especially now that she has revealed?
How is bucketing people not game solving?
Sorry that wasnt clear, those were other things I flagged as I was reading but It was already being addressed by other people

Better-ish about Nav

Everything he says is strategic. You are also implying he is bussing you no?
No, I saying he flat out said you can't take him off the board as a wolf voting someone who may be a fellow wolf. So I don't understand how you can think that is alignment indicative.